Are you Okey?

stop being secretive...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

 

Amber look pale and tired today, everyone notice it but didn't givr a at all except Kris. He look worried when he saw Amber come in with that face, her face is whiter than usually.

Kris's POV

*Amber look tired and sick, why did she come to school with that conditon? Is she stupid or what?*..

*dafuq Kris???? why do I even care about her???* tsk *don't care about her..kris.... just act like you don't care*

Amber's POV

*i don't know why but  I feel a little weak, buhh, Idc.....*

*I'll just take a nap in Mr.Kang class later, It's not like he care*

 

~in the class

Mr. Kang didn't come because he had some issue to handle. The students do their own thing and some of them just take a nap like Amber.

 

Kris's POV

Kris go to the classroom after his basketball practice to take his exchange shirt. When he open the door, he saw a figure and it's turn out to be Amber. Kris goes closer to Amber.

*Why did she come to school if she just gonna sleep the whole time.., and it's already 4 p.m .... Don't she even scared to be here alone when everyone already home.....tsk.... * 

Kris: "yah, Amber...Wake up"

Amber : ( no respond)

Kris: "Ya.....! wake up!!!! it's 4 pm already!!!''

Amber: (no responsd)

Kris: "yahh,Yahhh..... are you okey?" (concern voice)

Kris though it was weird because Amber didn't move at all so he put his bare ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter