That Playboy is Lee Donghae

Loving You

No One's POV

"Im Yoona. As usual you got an A+!" Mrs. Yoo handed Yoona her exam paper, the other student are claping their hands. But Yoona, she don't say 'thanks' or even smile.

"Yah, Yoong. Say something." Taeyeon, Yoona's best friend said to her.

"Do I need to? Tsk...." She mumbled. No one know why she acted so cold. Taeyeon just sigh. She really doesn't understand her friend.

"Lee Donghae! You failed again! F-! I have to tell your father." Mrs. Yoo said with dissapointment.

"Please don't.... I will try harder!" Donghae said with puppy face.

"Lee Donghae.... Yesterday you say that words too but nothing change!" Mrs. Yoo really don't like Donghae. Not because he is so stupid but he is known as a heart player or playboy.

"Okay then.... Up to you." He said. He put his hand around his girlfriend's waist.

"Huh....." Mrs. Yoo sighed.

_____________________________________________________________________

Mrs. Yoo's POV

I can't hold it anymore! I have to tell Mr. Lee about his son! I walk straight to the school administration. and knocked the door.

"Come in." I heard Mr. Lee called.

"Um.... Sorry disturbing you, Mr. Lee." I said politely.

"Oh.... That's okay. Waeyo?" He asked me. I gulped.

"Ehm.... This is about your son, Lee Donghae."

"Huh? What's wrong with him?" He asked me again. I sigh.

"He is failing in all exams. We have to do something about that."

"Really? Aish! That naughty boy. Right. We have to do something about this since he will be the next the owner of SM High School and Company." He said.

"That's problem one and problem two is he dated not only one girl but girls!" I said, Mr. Lee's eyes widened.

"That kid should improve or I send him to military!" Mr. Lee hit his own desk.

"I have an idea but I don't it will work or not." I said.

"Then try it, Mrs. Yoo! I really trusted you." Mr. Lee sit on his chair. I bowed and go outside the administration office. 

"Ne! I will have to do that!" I said with my heart.

_____________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

"Attention students!" Mrs. Yoo shout. The students are running to their seats. "Today I want to asked you. Mr. Lee Donghae, really needed a tutor. An expert tutor! Who want to be his tutor?" Mr Yoo asked. Donghae look shocked.

"I don't see that coming." Donghae mumbled.

"Me! I will teach him, right babe?" She look at Donghae and smile.

"No, Ms. Park. You need to study as well." Mrs. Yoo take a glare at her. She known if she become his tutor. He will not study but they will date or do something like that. She stares all student in her class. 'Sunye, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Taecyeon, Taeyeon, Yoona. Wait. Yoona? I think she is perfect! Cause she really serious and scary. Right! Im Yoona!" Mrs. Yoo thought.

"Ehm. Im Yoona. How about You?" Mrs. Yoo asked her. Yoona stopped reading her book.

"Mwoh?" 

"You can help me right? By teaching that Lee Donghae?" Mrs. Yoo pointed at Donghae. Donghae look at Yoona and blink to her. 

"Mrs. Yoo please not me...." She looks sad.

"Why not? You are a smart student right. Please okay. For me?" Mrs. Yoo smiled. Yoona stoped breathing.

"O-O-Okayy." She start to breath again. Inside her heart she cried. She really hate playboys, Donghae is playboy. So she hate him!

"Honey, I think we should brake up." Donghae take a glared at his girlfriend.

"Mwo? Why?" She asked.

"Cause I think I have new interest." He smirked while starring Yoona.

"No! I won't!!" His girlfriend hugging him.

"Sorry.... Goodbye." He walk to Yoona.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! I updated! Not too long but please enjoy it. Please subscribe and comment, guys.Your comment and interest flew my laziness! XD 

From Author

XxxlolxxX