O I N G YEAH!

Like Rainbows

Minwoo just finished his usual routine in the Sunday morning which eat as much cereals as he can before taking shower then just go strolling along the road, blinding his mind from current college tasks that eating him alive these past few weeks. 'a fighter needs some free time either yeah' He smiled to himself when he saw a coffee shop nearby. Got welcomed by the sweet aroma of a fresh brewed coffee once he get into the shop surely a prefect thing to start the day. He quickly ordered 2 shots of espresso with much cream and little bit sugar then have a seat near the huge glass door facing the streets. Not foretting to give sly smiles to people around. Just being nice yeah. Minwoo took sips on his hot drink with a little grin plastered on his face. 'i wonder does minseok-hyung still loves espresso until now'.

The coffee shop scene is already finished just like that if you want to know. Not necessary to explain much what a city boy do with a cup of hot coffee in a great Sunday morning. He literally got reminded to one of his close friends in High School yeah that is one. Well now minwoo kind of find himself sitting on a bench at the park not far from his apartment's neighbourhood. The black-haired boy chuckles hard when got remembered to junmyeon, when the latter panicked so hard to deer life explaining to him that he actually tried to make a surprise visit but he somehow got lost and etc though the phone. Minwoo tried to calm the out of junmyeon and try hard to make him explain his surroundings only to find out he was just got stucked to confuse in this park meters away from his apartment building. What a silly friend he got. 'i wonder does he already upgraded to a better level of knowing roads or not'.

Yeah. Minwoo just got reminded to another one of his close friends in High School. That is two.

Minwoo checked his watch. 'oh, its almost noon already. How many hours have i spent by just sitting here like an old man with eyesmiles being nostalgic about his love of life?' He sighed deeply. 'Wait. Its noon??? Its ing noon already???????' (a/n: near noon, you ily). He checked his watch again. 'holy !!! Im going to be late' his mind screamed loudly while himself running back to his apartment, change his clothes for a better looking whilst grinning to himself 'we're going to meet again...oh the feels. Those bastards-ugh they got me lost in old memories'. If youre wondering minwoo also doesnt understand the he just said. He's too overwhelmed with feels so yeah. Let him be.

This time minwoo finds himself waiting for the 7 different creatures of his life patiently leaning his back on his little van he just rented for today though. His own car wont fit such 7 noisy princesses' asses.

'what the . They supposed to show up like about 1 a half hour ago oh God please what im doing for life' Minwoo spat in his mind. He keeps glaring at nothing in front of him without even blinks. Trying to calm his down. Hoping those s didnt actually lied to him about coming to visit today. got real indeed.

His fuming self calmed down suddenly when he saw the faces he has been longing in his routine days since he left to Seoul years ago after graduated High School. The faces of his close friends who stupidly always colouring his school days randomly like a doodle. He start to count them when theyre running to him with wide smiles. 'Minseok-hyung, one. Luhan, two. Junmyeon, three. Daehyun, four. Maknae-yifan, five. Wait. Wheres the other two?' minwoo finally blinks. Two of their squad is missing. Something not normal. Those two never gone missing from the group. Not when the rest look so unseparatably happy. "jungkook chanyeol?" He blurted out when minseok about to hug him after screaming out 'nae-dongsaaaaeeeeeng' since when he still meters away. Minseok and the others stop their traces then weirdly opening a way for everybody to look around and checking on each other. Literally checking for the attendance. 'why do i even........ugh'.

.

.

Later then minwoo and daehyun find the two junyeol in a middle sea of people. Minseok and luhan who being extremely sicken to death at the sight of so many people in the airport look like going to passed out soon. Those both just allergic to people, you may say. Maknae-yifan and junmyeon actually look somewhat normal with bubble teas in their hand. Dont want to make any unecessary further problems minwoo manage to pack these 7 humans into his little van with little and .

The chaos in his apartment ohmygod. It feels so fluffy and squishy and weird in his usually-quiet-like-a-funeral apartment all of the sudden. All just by the sounds of 7 creatures scattered in different places. Like luhan sitting in front the fridge, claiming foods. Minseok laying on the sofa comfortably while holding on a bowl of chips on his tummy and a cup of espresso on his side. Jungkook and junmyeon chatting something about dance or whatever. Chanyeol just pacing around while listening to some music through his earphone. Daehyun lost in sight though maybe he's got stucked behind the tv table or something. He just so mysterious and random. Meanwhile the maknae of them all. Lets just say....galaxy is calling yeah.

Between all those noises and grunts and groans of annoyed they all know this is what they've been longing for such a long time. The warmth. The comfortable differences of their craziness which match perfectly like 8 pieces in a puzzle. The same feeling of friendship just like back then when they're still in High School. Merely hard to got separated. They still does until now. No distance of the world could end their friendship.

'just like the last time' he smiled to himself. Joining minseok on the sofa only to get kicked lazily for intruding so sudden. "Espresso?" Minseok offered his half emty cup of already-cooled-down coffee to minwoo which only get replied by a shrug. Minseok frowns then kicked the black-haired boy lazily again. "What the , hyung" "yah. You've been so quiet since we arrived here invading your place. Are you sick. Dont miss us?"

Minwoo already grinned sheepishly as the answer. For the first time of his life after being away from home, fighting his off in college life, he feels content.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let me steal the word in your mind after reading this story. "WHAT THE " /grins/ 

(A/N: i dont understand more like 98% of what the im doing so yeah. Many grammar errors. Dont hate me i love mermaids)

P.S: Its 8:47 AM in the morning now and i finished this story like last night around somewhere almost midnight. To be honest, i feel disgusted of myself. So fluffy ugh and this story's plot is kind of random yeah. Just act like i wasdrunk last night. But i dont feeling regret for created this story though. I made this based on my own close friends in real life. If you thought minwoo is me, no. Im actually minseok in the story. Kkk. I just couldnt imagine writing this story based on my own pov. Minwoo is mira because he is her bias. Junmyeon is nisa, i forgot why. Luhan is eva, i dont even want to remember why. Next time she'll be seungri ok yes. Yifan is uri maknae kansa's bias thats why. I just love to wrote her as yifan more than as sehun idk why. Daehyun is our oldest member's uti's bias yeah. Jungkook is shabrina, i dont want to explain anything. Chanyeol is nathasya, besides the fact he is her bias, their personality are just as random as and i dont even want to say anything about their height. And lastly, minseok, is me. I have no idea why i explain this right now. I just want to lift some weight off my chest(not the weight of my s i may add kno). i havent come to school for like 3 days and i kind of miss theyre noisiness thats why. Yeah. Ok. Im being cheesy ew. Theyre just so colourful and idk-ugh like rainbows. And i love rainbows.

.

.

.

.

Ew God kill me i kennot-/choked/