You're My...

You're My...

You were sitting on the couch watching TV in the living room because you couldn’t sleep. Your boyfriend Youngbae, who’s in bed, see’s the light to the living room TV on and gets up when he see’s you’re not next to him. He walks out to the living room still half asleep and almost hits something on his way out. 

In a groggily voice he asks, “How come you’re not in bed with me? The bed feels cold without you next to me.”

You turn around when you hear his voice and feel sorry that you woke him up. You turn off the TV and walk over to him and hug him. The feel of his warmth helps you relax. You let go and pull him to the bed. He follows you and lies down with a sigh with your head on his chest.

“Youngbae?”

“Hmm?”

“Will you sing my favorite song for me?”

He stays quiet for a couple a seconds like he had fallen asleep. Then he starts singing your favorite song...You’re My.

It was one of your most favorite songs from him. The song seemed like he was telling it to you and only you.

“You’re my chocolate my sweetest chocolate I really wanna have you…”

That was your favorite part. Half way into the song your eyes start to feel heavy. By the time he was done you were asleep.

He smiled to himself when he saw you were asleep and kissed you on your forehead and said, “Saranghae…”