Chapter 4: Day-1

My Roomate is a Cold Hearted Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

ARGH! Im so tired,we practiced 12 hours straight! Eventhough we already polished our dance steps still we have to work out for it. I want to go home now and take a shower and after take a nap.
Today we only practice our dance then tomorrow singing live while dancing, that gonna be tough.
 

Well anyways our debut is just around the corner, SM  just released our individual teasers earlier and we got so much attention. I glad that it turned out the best, the bad thing is I heard that there are crazy fans or also known as ‘sasaengs’ that is following us when we go out. I wanted to hit them but our image will going to be ruin if I do that. Our manager said we should be careful to them and try to ignore them,we should be humble since we’re rookies. Overall  im so excited to our debut.

 

Dance practice room:

 

“that’s good! Each of you did a great job guys! See you tomorrow!” our choreographer complimented us, and after some discussions he dismissed us.

 

“sehun-ah let’s go home together” my friend said

 

“nah go away luhan, I don’t want accompany. Plus, im going to buy bubble tea. I think it will take too long”

 

“I also want bubble tea~” he clinged at me, aissh this hyung is really girly.

 

One time I checked the internet and I saw different pictures of us being sweet and our fans is squealing. I think that’s weird, shipping two guys together  -___- and they’re calling us ‘HunHan’

Luhan is naturally clingy and he’s my one of my best friends and I can’t avoid him so I let it pass.

 

“ya! You two were going home?” the charcoal guy approached us

 

“ne, wanna come?” luhan invited him to go home together

 

“yes sure.”

 

And the remaining members are leaving one by one.

 

“BYE! Yeorobun!! Im going to miss y’all~!” the loudest member said.

 

We just ignored him, he’s always like that.

 

--

 

At the bubble tea shop, I ordered the usual taro.

I was sipping my drink and kai talked.

 

“are you guys feeling nervous, because our debut will be on next next week?”

 

“uhm, yeah sometimes.” Luhan opened his straw

 

“you sehun?”

 

I shook my head, im not nervous at all. Im confident

 

“why are you asking about that?”

 

“nothing, im just pressured.” Kai finished his bubble tea and he stands up

 

“I better go now, my dogs are missing me. See you tomorrow!” he grab his bag and run. Leaving me with luhan.

 

--

 

I arrived at my apartment around 6pm, I quickly took a shower to clean myself. I was standing there getting wet and thinking about random things.

And then I got bored, I started to dance our choreography while singing. Lalalala~~  1 2 3 and 4..
Yea that’s my habit, there’s no one with me so it’s not embarrassing.

I got tired so I decided to finish this business. I was humming baekhyun hyung’s part in our debut song when I heard something weird… I stop what I was doing as I observe what I’ve heard.  I remained silent… and I heard noises again,that scared me a little this is the first time I encounter ghosts in this house.
I ignored it and continue to hum to calm myself. Still I sensed that there is a person inside my house, I gathered all my guts and I grab my towel to cover my lower body. I was about going out in the shower area when I heard a girl screamed.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!”

 

! I knew it !! who is she?!

 

I saw her for a second because she rushed out and I catch her up. And she was covering her eyes acting innocent.

I ask her who is she and she always claiming that this apartment is her house, and the way she yells to me pissed me off.
I got mad and didn’t hesitate to hurt her coz’ she’s so annoying and when I held her wrist really tight we saw Mr.Lee and I restrained her.

It’s a little bit awkward because im half when Mr.Lee saw us, so I dress myself I upstairs and I got down I saw both of them talking. I interrupted to know my presence. To sum things up, this crazy girl is going to live with me. OH HELL NO -.-

 

I urged her to go away but she’s so stubborn, she kept on coming back like a lost rabbit. And for some reasons I like ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter