A need for Realization

A need for Realization

 

Krystal was sad, no, actually she was depressed. 

This wasn't uncommon, she was pretty much sulking practically every single day, since he left.

Minho, or should i say her ex-boyfriend had ran off with a man he met at his workplace last year.

Yes, you heard me right, he ran off with a guy. Not just any guy it was Taemin.

 

She was on a verge of a nervous breakdown almost all the time.

She was crying her eyes out probably a-lot or should i say EVERYDAY?! 

 

Repeating the same few sentences again and again.

"Why must he do this to me? Am i not enough to satisfy his needs? Am i horrible?" 

 

She asked herself many 'Whys' since his departure.

 

Now she is just sulking in a room which was previously "Their" room.

Looking at photographs when they both had those broad smiles plastered across their faces.

 

It has already been a year, still she wasn't able to let go.

 

"Hey." Sulli said gently.

 

Krystal looked up with those eyes that has lost it's glow, it looked dull and mundane.

It was like her life was drained out from her eyes, she haven't smile for like 'who-knew-how-long'. 

 

"Breakfast? I'll make it."

Sulli tried to sound bubbily but failed miserably, how could she sound cheerful when her best friend was in such a condition.

Sulli was heartbroken, her 'love-of-her-life's'  heart is broken by some bastard who clearly doesn't deserve her love.

 

 

Krystal shifted her glaze and faced the picture she held onto firmly as if her life depended on it.

She avoided Sulli's presence, clearly ignoring her.

 

Sulli had been coming over to Krystal's house everyday since the day Krystal broke down.

She did everything she could to help the one she loved most, Krystal.

 

Hot tears scalded Sulli's eyes as she felt the sadness and grief enshrouding her.

Now she was awakened from her thoughts when a missle shot past her face, she have had enough.

 

Krystal wasn't like this in the past, she was perfect just the way she was.

 

She thought that just being with Krystal physically and consoling her, giving her emotional and mental support would help.

It has all gone to a waste, nothing changed.

She felt dissapointment hardening into a knot of anger and hatered.

Yes, now she hates Minho and taemin for what they had done, there was this indescribable pain in her heart.

 

She was okay with being a spare tyre, as-long as krystal would smile once again.

 

Sulli walked towards Krystal who was now crouching in a corner, hands still holding onto that photoframe.

 

"B-ut he pro-mi-mised." Krystal said weakly, sobbing her heart out.

 

Sulli pulled her into a warm and comforting hug. 

 

"Maybe if you open your eyes, you would find someone who truly loves you." 

She whispered into Krystal's ears, gently leaving a kiss on her ears.

Sulli's gave Krystal a weak smile but it was sincere.

 

Sulli couldn't take it anylonger, she had to take the risk of losing her bestfriend but she thought that it would be for the best.

 

Sulli brought her face infront of Krystal's, wiping the tears that was cascading down Krystal's face gently with her thumb.

 

"Close your eyes, i won't hurt you. Just do it for me okay?" Sulli's smile was brighter then before.

 

Krystal obediently obeyed to her request, Sulli closed the gap between the both of them, gently placing her lips on Krystal's soft pink ones.

Sulli felt like it was the best thing she had ever done the feeling she felt was more then addicting, it was mind blowing.

 

Krystal was taken aback, her eyes were shot wide open, she had never ever thought that her Best-Friend Sulli was interested in her in that way.

It only explains why Sulli looked at her with those loving eyes all the time.

 

"I love you, i'm sorry that i'm not good enough. I just wanted you to know that i love you and nothing will ever change that.

It's okay if you want to avoid me now but i will still love you even if you don't feel the same way.

I know that you don't swing that way,

i'm sorry that i've stolen a kiss from you but that's the best thing i've ever done and i'm never going to regret it."

 

Krystal's eyes was still wide open, Sulli looked straight into Krystal's eyes searching for an answer but there wasn't any.

Sulli stood up from her position and walked towards the door.

 

"W-ait." Krystal sounded more like she was pleading.

 

Sulli knew deep down that, if Krystal accepts her she would still only be an option,

a replacement but she was willing to be that just to see Krystal smile again.

 

Sulli came to a halt, she turned towards Krystal with a bright smile on her face, anticipating for a reply.

 

Truth was Krystal felt an electrifying sensation surging through her body when Sulli gave her that kiss.

She felt butterflies on the pit of her stomach.

It was wrong but it felt oh so right, her heart throbbed faster somehow.

It was different compared to the kisses she shared with Minho, the feelings were stronger when it was with Sulli.

She finally realised that the person she actually love was infront of her all along and she was just blinded by sorrow.

 

"I think i love you too." Krystal said smiling weakly.

 

Sulli was taken away by her response, that wasn't what she though she would hear.

She expected Krystal to call her not to leave her, she knew that when krystal said that she loved someone she wasn't fooling around.

 

'Love' was a very strong word to Krystal, she doesn't say it to just anyone, she means it when she says it.

 

"But how?" Sulli was flabbagastered.

 

"I'm was just blinded and i couldn't see anything infront of me but now i do. I love you Sulli." Krystal looked straight into Sulli's eyes.

 

The glow in Krystal's eyes was clearly seen, it was no longer dull it was like she finally found hope and she was going to cling on it.

"I should have done that long ago." Sulli joked, she haven't joke for quite sometime it sounded a-little awkward.

 

"I miss that Sulli who smiles and jokes and laughs awkwardly, i'm sorry that i've been so self-centered. I totally neglected you."

Krystal's head hung low she looked down fidgeting her fingers.

 

Sulli went down to Krystal's level and held onto her hands stopping her from fidgeting, She lifted krystal's chin gingerly with her index finger.

 

"I love you, i just can't simply express how much i love you with just words itself. It's indescribable."  Sulli said wholeheartedly.

Sulli was staring at krystal's pink soft lips, "It's rude to stare don't you think?" Krystal gave Sulli her signature smirk.

 

Krystal planted a kiss onto Sulli's lips, the kiss was somewhat desperate.

Sulli placed all her bottled up emotions into the specific kiss.

Sulli slipped her tongue out from and Krystal's lips, asking for Permission to enter.

Their tongues collide, electrifying their bodies.

Exploring every single corner of the walls of their mouths with their tongues, it was like a battlefield.

Both of them felt butterfiles on the pit of their stomachs the sensation only grew stronger, they stopped only when both of then ran out of breath.

 

There were both gasping for air, Sulli took Krystal's hands drawing circles on her hands with her thumb.

She never though that this day would come, that the love of her life would return her love.

 

She stood up bringing Krystal along with her leading them to the King Sized bed in Krystal's room, going under the covers,

doing something Sulli had been longing to do since the day she fell for the younger girl.

 

It was indeed something she would never regret.


 A/N: This is more like a drabble a JungLi drabble.

Thanks for reading, sorry for any grammatical for spelling mistakes. I hope that you liked it. (:

I'm sorry if i dissapointed you. :\