Ice Cream Wang Style

Takia and The Ice Cream Palace

Takia looked at her phone lazily and perked upright. Her boyfriend Jackson had sent her a text asking her to come out with him. She'd been feeling kinda low and took a nap to quell her feelings. Seeing his text already brightened her day even though she still felt a little sluggish.

Sure, I’ll come out. What time will you be here? She texted him. She laid her head back onto her pillow waiting for his response. Her phone dinged and the screen lit up.

Soon. So hurry up and get dressed woman! He texted her back. A grin touched her lips. Jackson could always make her smile.

Fine...but don't make me wait too long. She replied back.

Arasoooooo boo! He sent back to her. She rolled her eyes with a smile and jumped out of bed. What to wear? She didn't even know where they were going. She scanned her closet and decided on a cute blue maxi dress, black sandal heels and a silver bracelet Jackson had gifted her on her birthday. It was casual yet still dressy. She took a quick shower and got dressed. Satisfied with her outfit and her favorite gloss decorating her lips, she grabbed her purse then headed downstairs to wait.

 

No later than 20 minutes, Jackson rolled up in his car. She opened the door and he hugged her happily.

 

There's my girl! How are you?” he asked her while he held her closely. She pulled back and smiled. She felt better already. He looked so y in a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, a black cap tilted just so on his head and a leather zipped jacket.

 

I'm okay.” she said quietly. He reached for her hand and kissed it.

 

Noooooo, your NOT!” He, in a goodhearted manner, pointed a finger at her accusingly. “ I know you. I'm Jackson Wang. I know everything and I know something is not right. What's wrong?” His brow furrowed.

 

I'm just having a rough day.” She told him honestly. He tilted his head, staring at her. She met his gaze.

 

Aye...come here.” he reached his finger under her chin and gently pulled her in for a kiss. It was soft and sweet and her cheeks warmed. “I don't want my woman sad. I will make it better, whatever it is. I promise. Ara? “ She nodded her head smiling.

 

I want ice cream.” She commented while he drove away from her house. Takia loved ice cream. Nothing particular about it, it was just her favorite. She even had earrings with ice cream cones dangling. She didn't like anything better than ice cream. Except maybe Jackson.

 

I knew you wanted ice cream. This place will be amazing for ice cream.” She raised an eyebrow. What did he mean by that? He drove for what seemed like forever. He drove for so long she nodded off, dreaming of ice cream mountains.

 

When she woke up she saw there really were ice cream mountains. She stared wide-eyed out of the car windows. Great, giant ice cream hills of multiple colors. There were children sliding down the mountains! They were eating too! People all around playing in the ice cream that lay frozen in good temperature basing the hills. Eating and playing.

 

OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS?!” She screamed.

 

AHHH! I KNOW RIGHT!? ITS AMAZING!?” Jackson replied, mimicking her excitement. He drove a bit more on a long stretch of road. The mountains bordered the road. The clouds looked deliciously like cotton candy, and they were blue! There were tubs of sprinkles and faucets that streamed hot fudge.

 

They turned a bend in the road and Takia gasped in utter delight. An ice cream palace loomed impressively over the car. Turrets topped with a scoop, whimsical bits of gummy worms and chocolate shavings built into the waffle cone structure of the castle. People stood in awe of it, taking pictures and laughing. Jackson pulled into a parking spot and they hopped out of the car. He took her hand.

 

Do you like?” he asked her smugly. She giggled and hugged him tightly.

 

Of course! This is the best.” He kissed her forehead.

 

You look so pretty today. I meant to tell you that earlier.” Takia beamed at his compliment.

 

Thanks!”

 

Whats under that dress?” he asked her ily, pulling her close to his body. She laughed and pulled away.

 

Don't you wanna know...” she told him slyly walking away from him towards the castle.

 

You're just gonna leave me like that!?” he asked as he ran to catch up with her. They walked into the castle and were greeted with sheer elegance, though it was a bit cold. Takia shivered. In an instant a man in a rather royal looking suit came to her and handed her a lovely velvet blue coat that skimmed the ground in a mermaid pool like fashion.

 

For me?” she asked him. He nodded his head.

 

Yes, my lady. Welcome home.” Takia's eyes widened.

 

Home?”

 

You're queen of the ice cream kingdom...or didn't you know?” Jackson said as the man walked away.

Follow me...” He took her hand and led her into a room with a throne. It looked like candy! There were staff all around and they bowed respectively to her.

 

Do I sit?” she asked, gesturing at the throne. Jackson nodded his head. Takia lifted the train of the velvet coat and sat daintily on the chair. As soon as she set a girl appeared.

 

What flavor do you want today, my lady?” she questioned. Takia looked over at a Jackson. He had made himself comfortable in a chair next to hers and was busy eating candy.

Ummm...something with chocolate?” Takia asked. The girl nodded.

 

Just arrived, a chocolate flavor that was made straight from the cocoa tree's in the Brazilian rainforest. There are also fresh bits of waffle cone, made fresh from the oven that your ice cream makers added.”

 

Takia's mouth watered.

 

Yes! Give me that!” The girl nodded and hurried away.

 

The day progressed as so. Takia tried so many different flavors, with rich ingredients from all over the world. Anything she wanted, she could have and she tasted until her stomach was full and her eyes drooped. Late in the evening she and Jackson retired to her very beautiful bedroom, decorated in lush romantic colors. They collapsed onto her bed in satisfaction of the day.

 

Thank you.” she told him. He cuddled her into his body and played with her hair.

 

No problem. I want you to be happy. ” he asked her before bending down to kiss her. In a feverish moment they grasped at each others clothes. “Now, under this dress?” he said under their lips. He began pulling the straps down and she trembled in anticipation. His eyes stared at her seductively and suddenly all of the ice cream in the world didn't compare to this moment. He kissed her shoulder blade-

 

DING DING DING!!!!

 

Takia's alarm went off. She shot up in a panic. She looked around her room. No ice cream to be found. In fact it was rather ordinary looking.

 

A dream. She hunched her shoulders in sadness. It had been such a good dream.

Someone breathed softly next to her and she looked over to see Jackson in a deep sleep next to her.

She smiled and cuddled up next to him.

 

This was the reality she wanted.

 

But...she was still gonna get ice cream from the store later.