Final.

Walk me home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal school day, Students worked as hard as they could, Included Luhan who's now known as the nerd, Since all of his grades were A. He kind of got used to this, Since they call him like that since ever but lately he started working harder because finals are near the door, And he didn't want the Sehun topic to distract him from reaching his gaol, To prove than a blind can get work harder than people who can see. After the bell rang and almost everybody left the class, Luhan leaned to the desk next to him groping it gently, Careful not to fall. "Seohyun?" She heard him clearly but she kind of ignored it. He frowned, He could hear her placing back her stuff in the backpack, He was just wondering why would she ignore him, What did he do wrong to be treated like that? But now it was pointless, She'll leave him alone, And Sehun didn't come to school so he will have to walk alone, Again.

Luhan carefully walked out of the class, Leaning on the wall which led him out, He wanted to sit down and burst out into tears, He hates being alone, He is used to it and that's actually why the reason he hates it. But what could he do that his bestfriend decided to ignore him because god knows why. He kept on walking, Trying his hardest to look fine and not to cry his eyes out. The moment he stepped out of school, He heard someone calling his name, The voice was kind of far that's why he couldn't recognize easily to whom it belong, But he stood still, Waiting for the person to come, He heard steps coming fast towards him so he guessed the guy was running.

"Luhan, Why are you walking alone?" The person voiced out and Luhan could finally recognize, It is Sehun's.

"B-because Seohyun left." Luhan's throat cracked and he felt the time he will explode into tears coming closer.

"Come here." Sehun pulled him closer by his hand into a tight hug, Luhan buried his face in his lover's chest and let out the tears, He held him so close like he was scared he'd run away, And Sehun held him tightly, As if he had been lost for years and he finally found him.

"It's okay, Luhan. She will get over it soon. They all will get over it soon." Sehun Luhan's back trying to comfort him, But the other didn't stop crying, He let out sobs and more tears.

 

Once home, Sehun helped Luhan changing and sitting down, He even made him a cup of warm hot chocolate, Although it was almost summer but Luhan liked hot chocolate a lot, They sat down on the couch, Luhan sleeping on Sehun's chest hugging his waist, And Sehun warpping an arm around Luhan's shoulder.

"You know she loves you, Right?" Sehun tried talking about it again, But this time to comfort his lover.

"I know, But i don't like how she's treating me like a stranger just because me and you got together." He pouted and Sehun kissed his head,

"You know, Let's not talk about this." He waved the topic off because he hardly could calm his boyfriend down and he doesn't want him to burst out crying again.

"Sehun, Can i ask you something?" B-But don't laugh at me."

"You can ask me anything." Sehun said, As Luhan pulled back from the hug, As if he was afraid to piss Sehun off, They are newly dating couple and Luhan still doesn't know what exactly pisses Sehun off. He didn't know what anything about Luhan would never piss him off.

"Can i.... Touch your face?" He asked, His face blushed which caused Sehun to smile. He didn't reply to Luhan by words, He held his hand, Gave it a gentle kiss then he placed it on his own cheek, Staring at Luhan's eyes.

Luhan's heart started racing, He had never touched someone's face like that, Even Seohyun, He wasn't brave enough to ask her that, But Sehun is different.

His hand slowly caressed Sehun's cheek, Down to his jawline, Slowly walking his hand to his chin, He d every space on his chin, Then he moved his hand to the other cheek, He decided to leave his lips for the last, He could feel Sehun's soft skin, moving his fingers to touch his nose, Gently, moving back down to the lips, Luhan was grinning and Sehun was staring at his face a bit nervous, He was wondering if Luhan would like how he looked like or not. But the answer came faster than he imagined. "You're so beautiful." Luhan said, his hand not leaving Sehun's face as if he is touch a precious treasure. "Not as beautiful as you are." Sehun mouthed with his lips covered gently with Luhan's hand, as he planted kisses on his fingers. "Am i really?" A blushing Luhan asked, With happiness appearing on his face. "You are." Sehun nodded, He wasn't lying, He really thought Luhan was so beautiful.
"Seohyun always told me i am handsome, But i didn't believe her because i thought she is lying to make me happy." Luhan frowned after he finished talking, He feels bad about how he and his childhood friend ended up like that. "I miss her," He said as he let his hand down throwing himself in Sehun's hug again. Sehun couldn't see his boyfriend like that so he decided to do anything, But not seeing Luhan like that.

 

 

 

At school, Seohyun was sitting in the floor in a quiet place, Holding a book and reading, When Sehun walked to her. Thankfully Luhan was too busy studing over and over before the exam, Sehun told him he'll use the rest room and be back in few minutes.

"I need to talk to you." He stated as he stood right infront of the girl's face, She closed the book and looked up at him, Taking a deep breath she give him her attention.

"Stop being like that, Luhan's done nothing wrong. You can't use that he loves you to make him suffer." She frowned as she heard this,

"I am not making him suffer, I am making him happy. He wants you, So be it." She shrugged ready to get back to reading again but Sehun closed the book once more.

"He doesn't have to choose between both of us, He can have us both." Seohyun laughed slightly as if she just heard a joke.

"No can do. I won't be a second choice."

"So you'll let go of him just because we are together now? After all these years? I can't believe you, He told me stories about how close you guys were and how much he loves you and now you want to leave him just because he is now with me." He said angrily, And she thought about it for a moment.

"You are right, It's not his fault." She sighed, Starting to regret the way she treated Luhan for the past few weeks, Mad at herself for letting jealousy control her and make her treat her own bestfriend like that.

Sehun sigh in relief, He secretly disliked Seohyun, But she makes Luhan happy then nothing else matters, He will deal with anything just to see Luhan happy,

 

 

Once school was done, Luhan waited in class for Sehun who left to the restroom, He thought class was empty but no, Seohyun was there.

"I'm sorry, Luhan." She said lowly, Sitting in her usual desk next to Luhan's, She stared at him, But not smiling, She had a deep frown written all over her face, Looking at Luhan is different now, He isn't her bestfriend.. He is Sehun's boyfriend. Sehun the stranger Who just moved to their city few months ago, Could easily take her bestfriend from her.

"S-Seohyun?" Luhan smiled widely as he heard her words, He slowly reached his hand to touch her, She held his hand and led it to her cheek, And he smiled even wider, "Do you love me again? I mean you won't ignore me?" With a happy tone he said and she smiled, As much as Sehun could make him happy, He still didn't replace Seohyun, And he never will. She was too special.

"Yes, Luhan. I won't ever ignore you again." She slowly warped her arms around the boy who couldn't be happier, He gently returned the hug, Unlike her who hugged him so tightly. And Sehun stood there watching them, Smiling at his now happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter