Prologue

I have a Dream

Another typical day in my life. Going to school, preparing for my highschool graduation. Yet there still some exciting times in my life. Whenever I come home to school, the only joy have is when I open tumblr and see the pictures and videos of the korean groups I like and to watch the dramas I expect to see each day.

I feel lonely whenever I'm aloneat my room. Yes, I have the privacy but this was not what I wanted. I once dreamed that I had a sibling. How could this happen? My grandparents didn't like who my father was and sent him away. Now I am living with my mother and grandparents. They never let do anything on my own. I was always afraid that if I tell them my dream, my dream of becoming a musician, not only singing, dancing and playing some instruments but also someone who would producing my own music. I knew this would become a hard path from the start. 

"Yoomi! you've got mail" My mother said 

I nervously went down the stairs. 

"Who is it from mom?" I replied 

"It says Seoul National University. What?! Seoul National University? Why didn't you tell me you applied in Korea for college? You know that your grandparents would never allow you!" 

"Mom, you're the one who should decide whether I go or not!"

"You know I was never able to ..."

"I know that very well , mom"

I went back to my room. I was stil nervous. Was I accepted to the scholarship program? I nervously opened the letter. Slowly, I unfolded the paper. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Congratulations your application for the scholarship program has been accepted. 

I screamed in joy. This is the first time I felt the courage. The courage to stand to my grandparents. No one can stand on my way to reach my dream. 

 

 

A/N = Please wait patiently for the arrival of Chapter 1 ! :)))