Maybe one more?

The Days Till September - My present to my lovely readers!

Pairing: KyuZy (Minzy and Kyuhyun)
Genre: Fluff & Crack

-------

They had been together for 4 years, had 3 kids and both had amazing yet stressful jobs; being parents.
They had retired And they thought beind idols was tough, but like with being idols, having practice makes everything easier.
Kyuhyun himself, being a little buggar, thought this was the best excuse ever.

"Baby, do you think think it's time we had another?" Kyuhyun muttered to the young woman, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist and bringing his face closer to hers.
Minzy just rolled her eyes and grins, running her fingers through his hair. Playfully replying to him. "Honey, I think we have enough kids as it is. Can't you just keep it in your pants for one night?"
"C'mon MinMin,  even with 3 kids we are still inexperienced parents and we could do with the practice. Just maybe one more baby? Please?"
"Hmm...  maybe one more... If you're a good boy."


----

Hello again my lovies!

AHHH just a few days to go!! I'm really excited and I'm sorry for the late update.. Heh heh.. I was busy with loom bands... #LameExcuseIsSuperLame...
This one was somewhat embarrassing and hard to write in a way.. Maybe because I've had writers block..
Meh!
I hope you have enjoyed all this so far!
I will try and update soon!!
Saranghae! ♥