chapter 2 Unexpectable

♥ Besties Aren't Enough♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P/s: so, have you guess it? enjoy! and i need some of your expertise to give me some idea im kinda stuck here at traffic jam

big hug from me! mwah! thanks x for those who support me!

 

Ljoe pov~ღ

   Huh, finally, school is over. I'm waiting for my bus to fetch me.Then while i'm busy day dreaming, I saw Chungji was walking towards the bus stop. He ended up sitting beside me.

"Channie" 

"what do you want?".He replied bashfully.

"whow! Don't be so mean dude! " I said harshly.

Hesistanly, Chungji send me a light glance at me.Well I think he was tired after a long day though.

                                                                   ღ ღ ღ

After a while waiting, my bus finally arrived, rolling to a stop with a screech.I haul myself on board and slink to a free seat, suddenly my bus driver,Aunt Mimi talk happily.

"Chungji! come inside!" she said in a happy-go-lucky-way.

I was like, "what the-?"since there's no more free place to sit, he end up sitting beside me.

"Ljoe! you know that Mrs.Luce? I don't like her, she was an annoying old lady. I hate when she put her arms on her waist.Blabering nonsense. Hate that so- much ya know?

I was a little surprised with the sudden chat that Chungji started. "Yah, she's the witch in school.Every teacher don't lke her,she likes to talk bad about others.Especially comes to gossiping." I reply.

"I know right.And the girls, OH My God! is so- annoying-frustuating ,They keep Chungji oppa,can I be your girl friend? Can you do this for me? Can you this? can you that?They're just silly desperate girl, Ugh!"He keeps complaining.

While he's keep talking something popped out in my head , "this cute guy sure a weirdo,he's like the winds sometimes, can be clam and peaceful and sometimes ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter