VI - CHAOS and VIXX interviews

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hi Armystar here~~~~~ I just got back from overseas and back to school today. Please enjoy this filler. An insight on what the other members of CHAOS are like.

ERROR IS COMING OUT TOMORROW. WHO IS LOOKING FORWARD TO IT?????? I AM~~~~~~~~~

Comment on which member you are like most~~~~~


All the clueless CHAOS members excluding Sharlotte exited from the car and entered the studio, following their manager's instructions. They entered the studio to see the familiar interview room of We got married.

 

Writer "Okay, since we have aired several episodes of the Leo and Sharlotte couple. We would like to hear the opinions of their group members about what they think of the couple.

 

The CHAOS members sat in the waiting room before filming started when VIXX joined them in the same waiting room. VIXX had already been alerted of the situation and therefore lead straight to the waiting room before filming.  CHAOS entered the dark room to start filming and the VIXX members decided to play board games.

 

Writer: Please sit down and introduce yourself to the audience of We got married.

 

Aliss: Anneonghaseyo, I am CHAOS' leader Aliss.

 

Cherry: Yo~ I'm CHAO's cute main vocal Cherry~<3

 

Lici: Ayo wasuuUUUUP I'm CHAOS' rapper Lici and I'm in charge of Aegyo and shopping

 

C.YA: What's up everyone!? I'm C.YA, the ultimate main rapper and troll in CHAOS, and also resident producer. But y'all know me as the hyperactive Bultokki. As the second youngest I'm not an unnie to Sharlotte, we're like our own team heh heh…….

 

Writer: Can you tell us about Sharlotte's personality?

 

Aliss: She's often hyper but shy and generally uses her aegyo to get what she wants. But when she has to be serious she is. Sharlotte is generally one of the last people to stay in the practice room and we often hear her singing everywhere in the dorm.

 

Cherry: Sharlotte is our super cute maknae, but she can be really serious and mature too. When she is mad she can be really violent and scary~~~~~~ uwuuwuuwuuwuwu D;

 

Lici: Sharlotte is my favourite dongsaeng because if I said she wasn't she would kill me in my sleep >~< But our maknae really has a heart of gold when she isn't attacking us.

 

C.YA: She's devious, that maknae, but she is loyal and generous and caring (when she wants to be)…

 

Writer: What do you think of the new couple?

 

Aliss: They are soooooo adorable. Sharlotte is generally shy around new men and the times that they are together he seems protective of her, making her feel protected. In way it is really awkward but so cute at the same time.

 

Cherry: I think Leo and Sharlotte are well suited. They have similar interests and their personalities are quite similar. I think Sharlotte can pull out the best in Leo~!

 

Lici: I hope Leo will treat her like a princess like she deserves, and he should remember that we won't hesitate to destroy him if he hurts our Sharlotte. Thank you.

 

C.YA: I think she's the best makane any group could have and Leo hyungbu dang well better remember how much she's worth to us! Or else….. This dragon will be out to roast him! I think that they suit each other almost too well but I hope he doesn't do what he did in blossom tears to her. Because all of I will go after him. Thank you.

 

Writer: Do you have any last words for the couple?

 

CHAOS: YAH! MAKANE!! INVITE US OVER TO YOUR HONEYMOON HOUSE SOON. OKAYYYYYY

 

Writer: Thank you for your opinions. Please tell VIXX to come in.

 

VIXX entered the room after CHAOS came out and they were also given similar questions to answer.

 

Writer: Please sit down and introduce yourself to the audience of We got married.

 

VIXX: Real V! V.I.X.X We are VIXX.

 

N: Hello, I am Leader N

 

Ken: Anneonghaseyo. I'm cutie main vocal Ken. Bbuing bbuing >~<

 

Ravi: What on earth was that Ken hyung? Hello, I'm VIXX's rapper Ravi

 

Hongbin: Anneonghaseyo, I'm picture Hongbin

 

Hyuk: Hello. I'm VIXX's makane, Manly Hyuk

 

Writer: Can you tell us about Leo's personality?

 

N: Our Leo is a very quiet person but he is very caring. But, REPLY TO MY TEXTS LEO~~~

 

Ken: Leo hyung is very caring as N hyung said but he can be really scary at times. HYUNG PLEASE STOP BEING SO SCARY~~~ >~<

 

Ravi: Leo hyung is really innocent and he is quite stubborn. It must be from all the sports. But he is probably the best hyung you could have.

 

Hongbin: Leo Hyung, as the other members have stated, is really caring and he is the fatherly figure of our group. He can be scary but is also willing to help at all times

 

Hyuk: Hyung is scary but nice. He can be violent at times but he is always taking good care of us. Even when he is sick, he'll get up to make us food and to make sure we are all doing well.

 

Writer: What do you think of the new couple?

 

N: It makes me quite envious as Leo doesn't really talk to us that much. But they are a cute couple. YAH LEOOOOOOO~~~~ BE AS NICE TO ME AS YOU ARE TO SHARLOTTE HYUNGSU

 

Ken: Leo hyung seems really different but it's nice to see how well he is taking care of her. But they were so awkward at the start of filming.

 

Ravi: The couple is so cute and Leo hyung seems to be happy. Initially, I was really worried as Leo hyung is antisocial, but it seems I didn't need to worry.

 

Hongbin: Leo hyung and Sharlotte hyungsu are so cute together. Leo hyung is really caring are I find that the audience will be able to see the hidden side of Leo hyung which isn't seen often.

 

Hyuk: Leo hyung and Sharlotte are really cute together, but sometimes they really seem like they're in the first few weeks of dating.

 

Writer: Do you have any last words for the couple?

 

VIXX: LEO/HYUNG INVITE US OVER SOON. WE REALLY WANT TO MEET SHARLOTTE HYUNGSU!!!!!

 

The filming of We got married for VIXX and CHAOS has finally ended. CHAOS returned to their dorm to see their maknae with her suitcase out, already packing for her honeymoon. VIXX returned to their dorm to see Leo sleeping with his earphones in.

 

The day of their honeymoon soon came and Leo went over to CHAOS' dorm to pick up Sharlotte before heading off to Incheon airport together.