06

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning again , and I checked my phone.

6:50 in the morning. I just wanted to sleep more , but my eyes didn't let me...

The land owner brought in food for me at that same time. " Mina student, this is for you ."

The owner looked like she was in her 80's. Her back was really bent , and she brought my food with such effort. I ran out to bring the food. "Thank you student."

She sat down in my room and asked me if I was okay or not... After a small conversation with her , I asked her about the rent fee.

"Mam, thank you for letting me stay here, but I think it is the right thing for me to pay. How much is it to live here for a month ?"

She looked at me.. " Student how about you first settle your situations , then lets think about the rent fee then."

Before I tried to say something more, she shsssed me. "Its okay , this is a left over room anyway."

Then she left to do other things.

I looked at the food and was quite simple. Kimchi , seaweed soup, and rice. Even though it was simple , it smelled delicious. It seemed like it was made with a lot of love.

I took my chopsticks and started to eat the kimchi, then I felt something in me wanting to throw up.

I went right to the bathroom.

I felt sick and nauseous. What is happening to me ? The kimchi was perfectly fine... It was me .

Feeling weird I goggled my mouth and tried to eat the soup, but I felt the gag reflex again.

This was not right.

I at least gave an effort to eat the food , but it wasn't helping. I didn't want the owner to think that I didn't like the food. I really liked it.

I  cleaned the dishes before the owner saw that I didn't ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter