Hurry! I have to go Paris!

I Cant Live Without You. (Sequel to I'll Back off so you can live better)
7 months has pass... You are in Paris all alone studying fashion.Though is stress,but you still can cope it. □□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□ --In Korea(A place where you,choi young and teentop spend time at)-- L.Joe:"Oh damn it,7 months has pass and I'm still thinking about __________!" Changjo:" Hyung, it mean you truly love her." L.Joe:"Who cares now. She doesnt even accept my confession when she leave." C.A.P:"It is because,she wanted to prove that she is strong enough to leave everything here and start a new..." L.Joe:"Sigh~ I wonder how is she there. Have she been bullied or something." Choiyoung:"Yesterday night I just chat with her,and she say she is alright,and it awesome living there. But it sound so fake. It seem like she literally miss us lots!" L.Joe:"Why didnt you tell me she called?' Choiyoung:"Because if I dont tell you,you can go call yourself." L.Joe:"Aishh..." Ricky:"Hyung,since you miss her so much,you should go Paris and get her back." L.Joe:"Are you out of your mind?" Niel:"I'm pretty sure,everyone agree about this." Everyone nodded. Suddenly Chunji came in. Chunji:"Hi,everyone." Everyone rolled their eye and ignored. Chunji:"I know you guy,are still angry about me. I apologise. Mianhae...." L.Joe:"A single sorry doesnt mean everything is end..." Chunji:"Yea,i know but I'm here to give you guys this. I hope you all can attend." Choiyoung:"What is this?" Chunji:"My wedding...." Everyone widen their eye. Chunji:"I only have you guy as friend and I hope you guy can attend just for this." C.A.P:"well,will see. You may go." Chunji:"I have already send this to __________. She told she will try to come." L.Joe:"What,?!?! You!!!!" Chunji:"Sorry gotto go." Chunji quickly walked away before l.Joe lay any punch.on his face. Niel:"L.Joe,i think you should go Paris and stop her from coming. So that she wont be hurt again..." Choiyoung:"Yes,that a good idea. Go go!" L.Joe:"Ok,I'll get the plane ticket now. Help me get her address there. Kamasahamida!" He speak and leave...