Before You Go

Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV


I was staying in my beloved boyfriend condo alone as always. This few months Jiyong coming home less than we first dating. Jiyong only come to change his clothes then leave again. We haven't talk much we only said 'Oppa' then he respond 'Hey I have to leave now bye' then he kissing my forehead that's all we communicate each other. I being lonely day by day with what he does. Now I take my phone dialing his number. I trying many time but he doesn't take it. 

"What's going on with you, oppa" I sobbing. I never lonely like this before even I don't have a boyfriend. I don't know how long I can stay like this. 

Peep~

I hurry clean my face because I know that Jiyong is coming home. I feel very please that he remembers I'm waiting for him at home. 

"Oppa" I standing smile brightly to him but he just look at me a bit then going to the room. I get up from the couch walking after him. "Are you hungry oppa?" I happily asking him.

"I gaze already ate" he smiles back. I sigh but I still force myself to smile. 

"Oppa do you stay here tonight?" he shaking his head. 

"No, I have to go back to the studio and you should go to bed now, bye" Jiyong leaves without kiss me like the previous day. 

"Bye oppa" I whisper upset when the door closing. We're separating from each other now. Then the door open. I smile because I think Jiyong will stay tonight. 

"Oh I forget to bring extra clothes" he hurry open the closet like I'm going to eat him. "This week I won't come home" he said like it's the first time that he doesn't stay home. I don't know what to said beside nodding. 

"Take care yourself oppa" I told him. 

"You too" the door closing again. 

 

"_______-ah Why you look so sad?" Dongwoon asked me. Dongwoon is the owner of the café that I work. He's very kind and good looking. 

"I'm fine oppa" I force myself to smile. 

"You lie _______-ah because your smile weren't happy like always" he looking close to me making me giggle. 

"And now I'm happy enough?" I singing. 

"Okay you're happy now" he pinching my cheeks. The door is open and a group of man coming in. 

"Annyunghaseyo" Dongwoon and I greeting the guests. I was surprise when I lift up my face and seeing Jiyong coming in with a girl. Jiyong acting like he doesn't know me. 

"Jiyong what do you want?" that girl name Cherry she's a professor designer I know her because Jiyong used to mention about her to me before. 

"Anything" he smiles to Cherry. They're look so suitable each other once is a song writer, singer, producer and once is international designer not like me just working in a café. 

"I want two hot chocolate, please" Cherry smiles sweetie to me. I smile back to her and take the order. I walking to Dongwoon. 

"Two hot chocolate, oppa" I told Dongwoon. I glancing at them a few time in awhile. "Enjoy your drink" I put the drinks on the table and walking back to Dongwoon. 

"_______-ah Did you feel that seeing them somewhere?" Dongwoon asked. I nod. 

"They're G-Dragon and Cherry" I sigh. 

"Oh yes" Dongwoon tapping his head "But why did you know if they're covering themselves like a plastic like that" he poking cheek. 

"B-because I stayed close to them" how can I don't know if he my boyfriend. I walking away to clean the tables. I checking on them they were discussing. I went into the kitchen to help Dongwoon. "Yah~ oppa you're messy my face"

"Hahaha you look funny with powder on your cheek" I hurry clean my face. "Let oppa clean for you"

"Aniyo don't make me more mess I'm thank enough" I push his have away. Dongwoon still try to mock me.

"BILL!" I hurry run out went I heard Jiyong yelling. 

"Come again next time" I bowing to them. After closing the shop Dongwoon and walking along the street together. 

"I'm hungry _______-ah let's have something to eat"

"Hmm but you the one who pay okay because you asking me okay?" I tapping his arm. 

"Okay now let's go" Dongwoon grabbing my hand. "Grandma like the old time please" Dongwoon order. 

"Oppa let sing a song for me" Dongwoon also has good voice too. 

"Okay wait" he goes to take a guitar from the grandma. "I start now" I nod. 

"Woohoo~" I clap my head after he finished the song. "Oppa I think you should be change your career to be a singer"

"Really then you're my one and only fan"

"Let me think first"

"Yah~" we laughing out at the sand time.

 

I went to sleep at my apartment tonight because refused to walking me home but even I go to Jiyong's condo I also stay alone ether. I go to take the night dress to change than my eyes catching my photo with Jiyong on our first date. I take it to see. I can't help but smile. 


~Flashback~


"_______-ah I have something to tell you" Jiyong calling me so sudden. 

"Okay oppa I'll go to see you" I almost hang up my phone. 

"Aniyo I'm in front of your room" I go to open the door. 

"Hey oppa" I standing behind the door because I'm wearing the night dress. "Wait a minute" I closing the door to change the clothes. "Sorry for making you waiting"

"It's okay" he smiles. He came inside my messy small room. 

"It's a little messy here" I snatching my head lightly. "Sit here oppa" I take my the book away from the sofa. 

"It's fine no need to take it off" he stopping me. 

"Or you want to sit on it" I joke "So what do you want to tell me oppa?" Jiyong frustrating a bit. 

"Mmm~" I tie my eyebrows "I-I-I..."

"I what oppa?" I laughing with his action. 

"I want to ask you out" I laughing more hard. 

"Oppa you confessed to me for a mouth already then you just asking me out today" how strange my boyfriend. 

"You know I'm busy right" 

"I know" I holding my laugh. 

"Stop laughing I'm shy enough" his face burning red. 

"You know how to shy too oppa?" I tapping his face. "Okay I stop now don't be angry"

 

I'm waiting in front of the cinema but he still not yet come. 

"Maybe I should go home" I sigh. 

"_______-ah" Jiyong gasping. 

"Why you so late oppa" I crossing my arms. 

"Because the traffic jam" he exhausted. 

"Why you're sweating?" I touching his forehead. 

"I'm running here" 

"Oppa" I blurring. 

"Don't be like that _______-ah" he wiping my tear of joy. 

"No one ever did that to me before" he caressing my hair.

"Let's go inside" he grabbing my hand but I pull back. 

"No need oppa because it's already end" I told him. 

"Mianhamhe _______-ah"

"I'm hungry let's go to have something to eat oppa" I pulling him in the restaurant. 


~End The Flashback~


"Can we like that again?" I holding our photo in my hand. 

 

Jiyong's POV


I stay in the studio don't have feeling to work like usual. 

"Ji what's going on bro?" Teddy hyung touching my shoulder. "You should go back to sleep at home because this few mouth you always staying here"

"But I want to finish my work first" I argued back. 

"If you don't think about yourself y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter