MaGiC

MAGIC

fMYUNGSOO 

So warm. Whatever I'm laying my head is really warm and soft. It kept on rising and fall, like somebody breathing. I slowly open my eye to find that I am laying on someone chest and that person is my cute boyfriend, Hoya.

"Good morning, hyung," I kiss his lips. "Did you dream of me last night?"

"Of course, I dreamt about our wedding this time," Hoya blushed.

"You're so cute," I squeal and squeeze the daylight out of him.

"Get up, it's time for school," My handsome boyfriend pull me toward the bathroom.

Hoya had spend the night here last night. It was the first time he did after our 5 months together. I told him our parents won't mind but he keep on thinking he'll be a bother. To be honest, my parents adore Hoya. He's like the perfect boyfriend that parents want their daughter to have, too bad he's gay and mine. 

Our parents knew about our relationship and support us. In fact, our Umma is secretly planning our wedding. I found a journal of it after the two ladies left it laying in the middle of the kitchen table.

"Hyung, wear this," I show him my very expensive designer brand shoes. 

"B-But that's yours and it look expensive," Hoya stutter cutely. "I'm fine wearing the one you brought me from before."

"Too bad I threw them in trash last night," I smirk.

"B-Bwoh? They're really expensive," He gulped.

"Yeah but they're old, I found a hole on the side," I shove the pair of shoes I'm holding in his arm. "I want you to have this new one. No arguing."

"Of course, anything for you."

Hoya obidiently accept them. That's another thing I love about Hoya, he's do whatever I want. I'm not bossy at all but he's very shy about everything.

"We got to get to school soon," I grab his hand and lead him out the door.

"W-Wait what if someone see you with me?"

"I don't care," I replied.

Our relationship is a secret to the public because Hoya's scare that it'll affect my popularity at school. I try to reason with him but he wouldn't listen. Beside I make it so obvious that everyone probably already know.

"Here," Hoya feed me a hamburger as I drive us to school. 

"I'll like it better if you feed me with your mouth," I .

Hoya's face turn red and he look down on his lap. Eventhough he's the seme in the relationship, Hoya act like he's the uke. Something that I like.

"Y-You can drop me here."

"BWOH? But the school isn't for another two block," I exclaimed. "I'm not letting walk at all."

"But if people see me coming out of your car," Hoya replied. "It'll start rumor."

"I don't care," I lock the door. "I'm driving you. to school, all the way."

"Of course anything for you."

Hoya stay silent for the rest of the ride. He must have felt my angery vibe because he keep playing with the hem of his shirt nervously.

As the school get closer, Hoya tense up. I honestly don't know what he so work up about. I told him before that I don't care if people found about us. When I park the car, Hoya jump out of the car and dash for class before anyone could see him. I huff angerily. He'll get punish later for this.

"Myungsoo, what's up dude?" Sungyeol appear out of nowhere. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, you're looking at something," The other boy smirk. "Is it that hot cheerleader chick?"

"I told you, I already have a boyfriend," I snapped at him.

"Fine, but you still haven't show me your Mr. Perfect yet and I'm curious."

"You'll meet him soon, don't worry."

The two of us walk to class. The lessons today was boring like alway. Luckily for me, for each class, there's alway something for me to do.

Period one: Math

"Myungsoo, please answer the question on the board," The cranky teacher glare at me. 

"By subtracting the x on both side, you'll find y an them plug it back in," I answer without breaking my gaze from the window. "The answer will be 3.14."

"Lucky guess," She mumble under her breath. "Pay attention."

I kept on staring at the class that was right outside my class window, the Physic class. Hoya have that class and the teacher 99% of the time take them outside to work, right outside where I'm sitting in math class.

More then often I would catch girls from that class staring at me through the window, but I only pay attention to Hoya. He keep avoiding my eyes but I know he like the attention from the tiny smile on his lips.

Period 2: Art a.k.a Drawing and painting.

The teacher, Mrs.Jyung, is my favorite because of her craziness. She often pull other students out of their class, of course with the students and teachers permission, to be model for us. Most of the time she let us choose our own model, which is Hoya for me all the time.

"Today, you brats will focus on expression of your model," Mrs.Jyung explain sassily. "Don't you dare draw anything inappropriate or else you'll be doing the next modeling for another class. That mean you Myungsoo."

I laugh at her joke while all the girls and some of the guys in my class was blushing, so is Hoya.

"Take the glass off," I order.

Hoya obey and sat still in front of me. I sketch his expression but I use my memory instead of the real thing, the modeling just gave me a reason to stare at Hoya during class. I remember the time he was alone in the park and he look so sad. The memory was embedded into my head and I swore I'll never make him that sad ever again.

"Done," I raise my hand. 

"Let see," Mrs.Jyung held my drawing in front of her and Hoya. "Nice going, you escape being model for Hoya's class."

"Bwoh?!?!" I almost scream. "Hoya's class. I want to do it."

"You know there will be other people there beside Hoya," She smirk.

"I don't care."

"Fine see you fourth period."

I smirk at Hoya who only look at his lap. Before class ended, Hoya was excuse to go back to his class, but I follow him and we make out until the bell ring in the hall.

Period 3: Bio

I have this class with Hoya. The teacher didn't really care about us so we basically do whatever we want. For me, I spend it tease Hoya and try to turn him on. y thing is he can control his hormone really well.

"Relax Hoya," I whisper into his ear.

"S-Stop Myungsoo," He stutter cutely. "I want to study for the exam."

"Fine," I pouted and turn my back to him.

After a while I feel a pair of arm wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I smile at me victory. Hoya alway give in and do what I want. 

"What do you want to do?" He ask

"Since we can't make out, how about selca?"

I held my camera out and took a picture of us. He keep on making funny faces at the camera while I laugh behind it.

The clock tick and landed on 10:00 am. The whispering begin and the staring start. It the same like alway. The girls, especially cheerleaders, start gossiping once they're fully awake.

"Should we stop?" Hoya ask shyly.

"Nah, we're just minding our own business," I took another picture of Hoya.

"Myungsoo?"

We both turn toward the voice to find Kyurin, the cheerleader captain, and her minions walking toward us. I scoot closer to Hoya when they are in front of us.

"Kyurin, what's up?" I smile.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to go to the new club tonight with me," She offered.

"Let's see, since today is Monday, so no," I answer.

"Waeyo?" 

"They're showing Pretty Little Liar on Monday and I alway watch it with Hoya," I replied casually.

"Why do you even hang out with a loser like him?"

"Cause he isn't like those nasty students that prey on other people weakness."

Kyurin stomp away gaining everyone attention. The bitc- girl- don't know when to stop come on to me. I make it very obvious that I don't like her.

"You shouldn't say that, people will think we're dating," Hoya said quietly.

"But we are dating," I said almost in an angery tone.

"I-I'm sorry," He apologize.

The sight of Hoya melt my heart, "It's ok."

"Let study, ok?"

"K."

Per.4: Economy

This is one of the class I also have with Hoya. The teacher in this class also doesn't care so we do anything we want.

"More study?" I whine.

"Fine, we do want to do?" Hoya put down his pencil.

"Can I sit on your lap?"

"B-But what if someone see?"

We look around the classroom. There's literally no one in the classroom, even the teacher. For a expensive private school, this class is sure didn't live up to that name.

"We could make out right now and no one will know," I smirk.

"B-But But-"

I start doing my puppy face.

"Of course anything for you."

I giggle excitedly before start his shirt.

--------------

Lunch

I skip happily to my locker and open it. Hoya-hyung promise to meet me at our tree later so we can have lunch together. 

"Myungsoo, be careful," I heard Sungyeol's voice from far away.

When I could register what happen, I was bury in a pile of letters. Love letters to be more specific.

"I saw a bunch of girls stuff love letters in your locker," Sungyeol help pull me up.

"I wish they stop," I dust myself off. "I'm gay and already have a boyfriend."

"Why don't just tell them?"

"..."

"..."

"Of course anything for you."

-------------

"Hoya-baby, please meet my friend, Sungyeol," I show Sungyeol to Hoya. "Sungyeol, this is my perfect man, Hoya."

"Nice to meet you," Sungyeol shook Hoya's hand. "Take care of Myungsoo or I'll come after you with a knife and lemonade."

Hoya shrink away in fear.

"Just kidding," Sungyeol laugh but suddenly got serious. "Or am I?"

"Anyway," I step in. "Who are these guys with you, Hoya-Baby?"

"O-Oh, let me introduce you to my friends," Hiya point to each person. "This is Woohyun, Sunggyu, Dongwoon, Sungjong."

"Nice to met y'all," I wave to them. "Now that our friends know, the school should know next."

"B-Bwoh? B-But I'm not ready," Hoya stutter.

"It ok," I kiss his temple. "Let's go."

The whole group walk to cafeteria where every students is gathered. Myungsoo stood on one of the table and Sungyeol pang on a metal plate to gain everyone attention.

"I got an announcement to tell everyone," Myungsoo said and everyone give him their full attention. "For a while, I been secretly dating someone. And that person is Hoya."

Everyone stare at Hoya in shock. Of course no one expect me to date a nerd, but Hoya is a hot nerd so it's fine.

"From now on, I better not heard anyone giving my boyfriend , or I'll beat that person up."

--------------

"Myungsoo, where are we going?"

"Ditching."

"B-But..."

"It's only one class, beside your attendance is so perfect it's would even matter."

"But-"

"Pleeeeeeeeease"

"O-Of course,anything for you."

---------------

I stop the car and open Hoya's door for him.

"Remember this place, hyung?" I ask him.

"This is the place we met and our first date," Hoya answer with a smile on his face.

"Let go in," I pull him in Frosty Ice Cream Shop. "It's funny because you spill ice cream all over me."

"I'm sorry, it was an accident," He whine.

"I already forgive when you say you'll go on a date with me," I smirk. "It funny because now you literally spill cream all over me."

"Myungsoo," Hoya blush red.

We talk about sweet memories for a long time. It's like we're on a date, but today it's different. I took a deep breath before speaking up again.

"Hoya I got to tell you something really important," I got serious.

"Ok-k," Hiya sit straighter. (Lol, if you get my joke)

"We been dating for a long time. Eventhough it's not as long as other people, I still think we love each other now and forever, so..." I got on my knee and open a small box in my hand. "Will you marry me?"

Hiya stand there shock and surprise.

....

....

.....

....

"Of course anything for you."

------------

My first infinite fic. It's so crappy, I'm sorry L and Hoya. If you're reading this, forgive me. 

Anyway, if you like this, do something to show it (Comment please:)

FIGHTING!!!