Final.

I'm In Love With YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were on your way to the school cafeteria when your phone suddenly beeps. You took out your phone from your pocket. It was a message from your best friend, Baek Hyun. You can’t help but smile and blush whenever you received a message from him.

                You’ve been in love with him ever since you’re in middle school. But you’re really afraid to confess to him maybe because you don’t want to take the risks. You really treasure your friendship that you just stay by his side no matter what.

From: BaekHyunnie~ ♥

            Eun Mi-yah! Where are you? Go to the school garden! I have something to tell you! Ppali!

                You put back your phone to your pocket and immediately ran to where the two of you are going to meet.

                And there you saw him, sitting on the bench patiently waiting for you. You were about to cover his eyes when he suddenly speak.

“Eun Mi~ I know what are you going to do.” He blurted as he patted the space next to him.

“So, what’s up?” you asked as you flashed a smile.

“I’ll just want to ask you something.” He beamed.

“Like what?” you gave him a questioning look.

“Hmmm…” he gave a grin.

“What is it?!” you getting impatient to what he was about to say.

“Okay! Hmmm… How do you want a guy to confess to you?” he asked.

“Confess? Hmmm……. I think I like a rooftop confession. How can I explain it?” you replied while tapping your chin.

“Just answer it!” he scoffed.

“Okay! It’s like this. When I enter the door, I would like to see a red carpet surrounded by small lights and scented candles. The floor should be filled with pink roses and at the end of the aisle I want to see a heart shaped arch.  And also, a faint piano music is playing on the speakers. It will be more romantic if the guy will sing for me as he walks toward my direction and handed me a bouquet of pink roses. Just like that!” I stated.

“Why did you asked by the way?” you furrowed your left eye brow.

“Nothing!” he shrugged his shoulder.

“Spill it out! Byun Baek Hyun!” you half-yelled.

“Fine! I’m going to confess to this one particular girl and I need your help besides you’re my best friend, right?” he declared as he wiggled his eye brows.

Your POV

My heart is really uneasy right now. Why does he’s asking this kind of question? Is he’s going to confess to a girl? I guess not. Even though I don’t want to know the answer, this curiosity inside me wins.

“Spill it out! Byun Baek Hyun!” I half-yelled at him. Please! Don’t say that you’re going to confess. Please!

“Fine! I’m going to confess to this one particular girl and I need your help besides you’re my best friend, right?” he declared as he wiggled his eye brows.

And there he said it, the words that I’m afraid to hear; the words that broke my heart into million pieces; the words that stab my heart deeply. Be okay, Eun MI. You’re a strong girl. Don’t cry in front of him. Just endure it, Bae Eun Mi!

“Are you okay? Eun Mi.” he asked as he looked at me.

“Yes!” I forced a smile. Yes! That’s right, Eun Mi! Just smile even though it really kills you right now.

“Do I know her? When are you going to confess?” I asked him. Actually, I don’t want to know but I have no choice besides I’m also curious who the lucky girl is.

“You’ll know her tonight because I’m going to confess TONIGHT!” he beamed and winks at me.

He seems to be in love with that girl. The way he says the word “girl”, his smile is really genuine. I’m really jealous with the girl he’s talking about. I wished it was me but unfortunately it’s someone else.

“Oh! The bell rang! Let’s go to our class” I immediately stood up and ran away from him.

 

At Home

I flopped down on my bed while my hand right is on my forehead. It was a very tiring day. My heart and my mind are not in the right state right now. The statement he said to me earlier still lingers into my mind and it keeps scattering my heart into million pieces. There are many if only in my mind right now. If I confessed to him since I felt this feeling, will we be happy? If only I took the risk back then, my heart won’t feel this way.

I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter