bubbletea_prince

Virtually [hiatus]

140824

Being connected with bubbletea_prince was really weird at first. Our chat box remained blank but he was not disconnecting. If I were to be honest, the only time I’m disconnecting people is when they’re being erted or they’re one of the spam strangers or the asl strangers. But this one . . . I was actually waiting for him to disconnect because it had been minutes but he really didn’t so I decided to break the ice and start a conversation.

princess_ssul: hellooo?

bubbletea_prince: hi

princess_ssul: and the prince speaks!

bubbletea_prince: haha very funny

princess_ssul: I was actually waiting for you to disconnect :D

bubbletea_prince: why?

princess_ssul: because . . . I don’t know. Because it’s quiet?

bubbletea_prince: well, why didn’t you disconnect first then?

princess_ssul: because I was waiting for you to disconneeeeect

bubbletea_prince: weirdo

princess_ssul: I’m not weird. You’re weird!

bubbletea_prince: what made you say that?

princess_ssul: because you were not talking

bubbletea_prince: I don’t usually talk to strangers

princess_ssul: yet you’re here :P

bubbletea_prince: I’ve got nothing else to do so might as well.

princess_ssul: how’s your day then? :)

bubbletea_prince: boring, yours?

princess_ssul: likewise. I have some homework to do but I don’t want to do it asdkjlahgaz

bubbletea_prince: why?

princess_ssul: because I’m too lazy to do it. T_T

bubbletea_prince: that’s why you’re here?

princess_ssul: yup!

   And then silence. I thought he was going to disconnect already but he didn’t. I re-read our conversation and thought to myself that he must find me boring to chat with that’s why he’s got nothing to say. I should add that on my strangers list: the boring stranger then I’ll put myself in that category because . . . awkward.

   Then again, who wouldn’t feel awkward when you’re here, trying to make a conversation and the stranger you’re chatting with is like so chill, you’d want to flip a table. Well, Mr. Bubble Tea Prince, if I’m so boring, why aren’t you disconnecting then?

princess_ssul: are you still thereeee?

bubbletea_prince: yeah

princess_ssul: why aren’t you answering? TT TT

bubbletea_prince: because I’ve got nothing else to say

princess_ssul: then aren’t you going to disconnect?

bubbletea_prince: aren’t you going to disconnect?

princess_ssul: nope :P

bubbletea_prince: why not?

princess_ssul: because I’ve been in this site for some time now and this is the first time I was able to chat with a stranger this long~ ^^

bubbletea_prince: I see

princess_ssul: how about you?

bubbletea_prince: how about me what?

princess_ssul: why aren’t you disconnecting?

bubbletea_prince: . . .

bubbletea_prince: same reason as yours

   When I read his reply, it made me smile. Maybe, I couldn’t put him in the “friendly strangers” category just yet but I can say he’s one of the normal and decent strangers. At least we’re still having a conversation and neither one of us wanted to disconnect.

princess_ssul: aww thank you, your highness *bows* ^___^

bubbletea_prince: idiot

princess_ssul: wha—why am I an idiot? TT A TT

bubbletea_prince: beats me

princess_ssul: *flips yooooou*

bubbletea_prince: . . .

bubbletea_prince: seriously

princess_ssul: okay, I’ll stop. OTL

princess_ssul: your username is cute :P

princess_ssul: do you like bubble tea? :D

bubbletea_prince: yeah

princess_ssul: really? I never tried it. TT TT

bubbletea_prince: you should. It tastes really great.

princess_ssul: soon :D If I was able to try it, I’ll tell you the next time we chat! ^___^

princess_ssul: if . . . there’s still next time. TT TT

   I don’t know why but my heart suddenly pounded when a request suddenly popped out in the middle of the screen: bubbletea_prince wants to add you on his list. I froze for awhile because it’s my first time here in chatemall that someone asked me a request. It was usually I who add people, not the other way around.

   I placed my hand on the mouse and hovered the cursor over the accept button and I clicked it. Does that mean the bubble tea prince still wanted to communicate with me after this? I could jump on the bed right now!

   I told him how it was my first time that someone sent me a request and that’s when I started ranting on him about how most of the strangers at chatemall were being mean and all. I told him about the categories I made and he agreed on them. He even found some of them funny. I also told him how I came across chatemall.com and my escapades in this site. He called me an idiot for not knowing what asl means and I defended myself, telling him that I was new to this so I didn’t know anything.

   I came to know that he had also been using chatemall for awhile now but he isn’t there frequently because people usually disconnect on him. He was just there to pass the time, annoying people with his “being quiet”. He even told me that once, someone said “It’s you again! Why are you here if you’re not even talking?” then disconnected on him. I told him that he fell on the “you-again” category and he laughed.

   We chatted with each other for almost . . . more or less ten hours straight, talking about the strangers we’ve encountered—mostly I encountered because he often got the “disconnect stranger”. I also told him about how I wanted my username to be couch_potato but it was already taken. He asked me why I wanted that username and I told him that that’s what I really am. I do nothing but be a couch potato once I reach home. I told him my hobbies of watching movies and reading fictions online and fan-girling about bands and all those stuff.

   And I didn’t even notice that I’ve already fallen asleep.