-Page 1-

Project Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I put down my luggage from my car I look at the sky, it's a really nice sunny day, I block the sunlight that is directly hitting my eyes using my palm and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I should really tell Omma big thank you"-I said as I look at the building infront of me. Omma and Appa give me a unit at this building as I request them, at first, I was really surprise and suspicious at what they said, like, hello, they didn't want me to live on my own even if I am 23, they still see me as a baby. But they said that I am right, they should let me live on my own, and tada!! they give me this unit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk inside the building and directly walk to the elevator. As the door opened I immediately enter it, when the door nearly closed, a man shouts and hurriedly run towards the elevator. I immediately push the open button.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you.."- he said when he enter the elevator. I just smile and nod at him. I was about to press the button of my floor when he did it too, with the same number I was about to press.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh, we have the same floor?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Obviously, yes"-he said and smirk. Well, I smell some sarcastic guy. I just smile.    that's right Dara, your start your day good, don't let a sarcastic man ruined it. I just busied myself on thinking what kind of unit it will be, what will design of wallpaper I would put in it, will I buy new furnitures?.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*TING*

 

 

The door of the elevator opens, that means I am at the 10th floor. I immediately walk outside the elevator, but I was stuck in the door when he walk through the door too. We both look at each other, he sigh and step back to give way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'good thing he stil have this gentleman attitude'- I whisper in my mind. I walk to the hall and look in every door I passed by, finding my unit number. I stop infront of a unit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ah! atlast I found it!"-I shouted, I was about to put the keys when someone grab the door knob, I look at the person who is now holding the door knob and saw the man in the elevator earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter