Promise

Falling

Sometimes she thinks about things that are important.

About the future, her family, her friends... and her.

When they were introduced to each other, it was very awkward at the beginning, but soon they managed to become good friends.

When they were trainees, it was too hard. She missed her family and friends in Canada so much that she thought about giving up. But she was there to encourage her.

Now, they have debuted. With Seulgi and Sooyoung aka Joy, their dream has com true. Their training, their first mv filming, their first live perfomance, their first fanmeeting, their frist radio show, their first interview... together.

 

Wendy has realized that after all this time, she has fallen for Joohyun. But of course, she thinks that Joohyun doesn't feel the same way about her so she keeps quiet. During Sukira, she let her feelings show and said "i would leave everything for the person i love" "i want to date". Everyone laughed along with her, thinking it were jokes. But it is the truth.

Now, they were in their dorm, after their show, really tired. Wendy was alone in her room, playing her guitar and thinking about the recent events. And she was thinking about Joo Hyun. Her bright eyes, her nose, her pinkish lips...

"Seunghwan, are you there?"

Wendy immediately stopped and she entered the room. Wendy's face was red by the moment Irene sat on her bed.

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"Ehm... yes. I'm fine."

"Im worried about something..."

"You can tell me, you know."

"During our radio show, was i really nervous or not?"

"Well, you have improved but you need to talk more. But it's okay." Wendy smiled.

"But i'm the leader, i'm supposed to be more talkative..."

"Yeah, but not all the leaders are like that. Besides, you are shy but that makes you special and cute. I like it."

"What?"

 

Wendy realized what she said while Irene is looking at her in a weird way.

 

"Uhm...it's nothing."

"..."

 

Wendy was playing her guitar again when Irene started talking again.

 

"Seunghwan."

"Yeah?"

"There's something i need to tell you."

"What's it?"

"What if i told you that i like someone, but it's impossible to be with her because of the people, the media..."

"You have to fight." Wendy cuts her off. "People doesn't matter. As long as you are with the person you love, everything will be fine. Wait..." She suddenly realized the 'her' in Joohyun's sentence. "It is a girl?"

"...yes. I liked her since we were introduced to each other. She is so loud and annoying, but what makes her special is the way she takes care of the people around her. She is so sweet, reliable, caring, honest...i can't even describe her. When she smiles, maybe it'll sound cheesy but the world lights up. And her voice, wow, she sings like an angel, even if i have never heard one. I thank every day to whoever sent her to me. And she looks so strong, but she can be weak too. I know she misses her family, her friends, her life in Canada, but..."

"Joohyun..."

"Wait, let me finish. But if she lets me, i promise i will take care of her and she won't be alone. I will be there for her and we'll see the world together. So...Seunghwan, will you let me be your one and only? I..." she was silenced by a kiss.

After a moment, they separated, feeling a lot of emotions. Happiness, joy, bliss, and all that stuff.

"I have liked you since the day one. You know, i don't care about what people say. Will you stay by my side?"

"I promise."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i've been busy with my exams and i was supposed to update on tuesday ;~; i'm really sorry but here you have, hope you like it (: Thanks <3