Bubble Love

Bubble Love

“Yah!”

A loud yell echoed through the blue tiled bathroom, followed by a hearty laugh which filled the room. A soaked Rokhyun puffed his cheeks as he glared at Changbum who’d just jumped into the bathtub, causing most of the water to have splashed out of it onto the floor, walls, and obviously Rokhyun.
“Sorry, Rokhyungie.” Changbum chuckled in response, leaning in to thumb away some soap foam from the elder’s cheek. He smiled softly at him as he took his hand, playing a little with his fingers and lacing them with his own. “I just couldn’t wait to get into the tub with you.” Changbum explained with a cute pout, knowing Rokhyun would forgive him in a heartbeat if he acted cutely like that.

Letting out a soft sigh, Rokhyun turned his back towards Changbum only to snuggle against his chest, making himself comfortable. Changbum had bested him once again by playing the cute and innocent junior, but he had already decided to let it slide this time. After all, they were finally able to have the whole place to themselves for the first time in weeks. A small smile played on Rokhyun’s lips as he felt Changbum’s warm arms wrap around him, making him feel safe and at ease within a second. He tilted his head up a little, his gaze meeting Changbum’s handsome smiling face. Rokhyun smiled back lovingly, leaning up to place a kiss on the younger’s jawline. It felt nice to be able to cuddle with Changbum again and he wished they could do this more often. Yet he knew that wouldn't be easy to do so while living together with three more guys and working crazy hours.

Changbum let out a soft hum, enjoying the serenity of this moment. Right now there were no noises of guys yelling at each other in the heat of a game or the sounds of the tv blasting in the background to disturb the special moment between the two of them. Only the sound of their breathing and that of the water moving along with them could be heard. As far as he was concerned, he was in heaven with the love of his life during this moment. He smiled as he gently one of Rokhyun's shoulders, resting his head on the other. "It's really been crazy busy, huh..?" he mumbled, pressing Rokhyun close against him. He heard Rokhyun sigh in response, feeling his hand run through his hair, making it damp.

"It has." Rokhyun replied, ruffling Changbum's hair a little. He lowered his hand again to lace their fingers together, holding their intertwined hands in front of himself to gaze at them. "But I guess that's a good thing. Means we won't just disappear from the public's eye easily." he continued, glancing at the other. "Besides, I'd rather be really busy than laze around all day for who knows how long."
Changbum sat up straight, pouting at those words. "Why?" he whined a little. "You're saying you prefer work over spending time with me?"
This time it was Rokhyun who let out a soft laugh which filled the bathroom, shaking his head. "Don't be silly. That's not what I meant..." he hummed, glancing at Changbum with a sheepish smile. "I meant that after a long, busy day, I look forward even more to spending a night in your arms..." 
As soon as Rokhyun muttered those words, he covered his face with his hands, too embarrassed to look Changbum in the eye. He couldn't believe he just said something as cheesy as that while the both of them were sitting in a half-filled bathtub.

A huge grin appeared on Changbum's face as he pried the other's hands away, turning him around to face him and pressing their lips together into a loving kiss before Rokhyun could react. He lowered their hands into the soap-filled water, the bubbles that had gathered around them slowly drifting away. Rokhyun let out a light gasp and Changbum could feel him melt away slowly into the kiss, their lips molding together perfectly. He slowly pulled away just enough so he could speak, still grinning from ear to ear. "I love you, Rokhyungie." he whispered, chuckling a little when he noticed the red colour spreading over Rokhyun's cheeks to the tips of his ears.
Rokhyun quickly avoided Changbum's eyes, his cheeks burning up. He slowly openend his mouth to return the I love you, knowing Changbum wouldn't be satisfied until he did, when he heard the front door slam open followed by the distinct voices of Chanyong, Jonghwan and Hyukjin. 

The both of them shot up from the tub, Changbum cursing softly under his breath as he scrambled together their fresh change of clothes and towels. Rokhyun let out a soft sigh. 
So much for spending some alone time together.