The Popular and The Deaf Mute

The Popular and The Deaf Mute

Moo Na and Moo Hyung went to the school together.

" Moo Na, i'll go to my class. Bye" Moo Hyung waved her hand and went to her class. Moo Na just waved at her and smiled. Then, she went to her own class and sat on her usuall seat. And she wrote something on her small note.

" Ow, this is cute note" someone took Moo Na's note. It was Taeyeon. Tiffany and Seohyun stood up beside Taeyeon. Moo Na raised her hand up but she couldn't reach it.

" Is that pink? Give me that!" Tiffany the girl who loves pink so much took it from Taeyeon. " Moo Na, can i buy it?" Tiffany asked but Moo Na shook her head. " I'll pay 50 won" Tiffany said again but Moo Na kept shaking her head. " Why you little...!" Tiffany threw the note to Moo Na's face.

" Guys! Guys! Onew is coming" Seohyun saw Onew entered the class. The girls greeted Onew happily. Then, Onew sat in front Moo Na and started talking with the girls.

" Did you already eat?" Onew asked them.

" Yes, we did. You?" Taeyeon answered him first.

" Yes. And i brought you bracelets. Taeyeon, the blue one. Tiffany the pink one. And Seohyun the white one" the girls were very happy when Onew was giving them bracelets. That was made Moo Na jealous. She wanted a bracelet from Onew too. Suddenly, the bells rang signing the subject started. A few minutes later, the teacher came in and he teached the lesson. All the students wrote what the teacher just said. But Moo Na just stared at busy Onew. Then, a silly idea came up in her mind. She raised her hand slowly because she wanted to touch Onew's hair. She was gonna touch it but Onew turned back suddenly. Moo Na hid her hand fastly.

" Moo Na, may i borrow your pen?" Onew asked and Moo Na gave him a pen. " Thanks" he turned back again. Moo Na sighed. Then, the next subject was physical education.

" Kids, change your uniform and we'll do our activity with 3A class" the P.E teacher said. Moo Na was very excited because 3A class is Moo Hyung's class. She went to fit room happily and she didn't forget to bring her small note. But she accidently bumped on Seohyun. And they both fell down to the ground. And her small note was fell from her pocket.

" Hey! Watch what were you going!!" Seohyun was angry but Moo Na dunked her head down and went away. " What the what? Is that an apologize?" Seohyun groaned frustately. But then, she saw Moo Na's note. " Tiffany said she likes this. Ummm..... I'm gonna give it to her" Seohyun took the note and went away. Seohyun arrived at the fitting room and saw Tiffany and Taeyeon. " Where is Moo Na?".

" She was done and now she is with her sister" Taeyeon answered and putted her uniform in her locker.

" Tiffany, look what i found" Seohyun showed Moo Na's note.

" Pink!" Tiffany took it and rad the first page. She gasped when she was reading it. " What the ?"

" Why?" Taeyeon asked. Seohyun and Taeyeon rad it and feeling angry.

" Ggggrrr...... You're dead, deaf mute!" Tiffany threw the note to the floor. Glad that fitting room was deserted." Girls, i have a plan".

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun stood around to talked about the plan. After they were done, the P.E subject started.

" So, you'll play football. I'll make you the group. Moo Na, Moo Hyung, Choong Ki, Min Joon, Onew, you guys are one team" Moo Na was nervous after she knew she would be one team with Onew.

" Moo Na, don't be nervous" Moo Hyung knew that Moo Na was nervous. Moo Na nodded and smiled. Meanwhile Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun were getting angrier. The game started after the teacher made a group for it.

" Okay, now Onew's group and Taeyeon's group will play" the teacher said and the others cheered them. The teacher blew the whistle. Onew brought the ball.

" Moo Hyung!" Onew kicked the ball to Moo Hyung.

" I get it!" Moo Hyung was about to catched it but Taeyeon pushed her. Then, Seohyun hitted Moo Hyung's back. After that, Tiffany pushed her until Moo Hyung fell down. The teacher blew the whistle and gave them a red card. Onew was about to helped her, but Moo Na already there for Moo Hyung. She carried Moo Hyung's body to school medical centre.

" Moo Na is very nice. I love her even though she's deaf mute. And she's beautifull" Onew said in his heart and stared at Moo Na.

" Onew!" Choong Ki called Onew.

" What?" Onew tittled his head to the side.

" Why are you staring at Moo Na? Do you love her?".

" No, i don't".

" But you stare at her everyday. Oooww.... What's happening here?".

" Shut up" Onew kicked Choon Ki's shoe.

" Aawww!" Choong Ki held his foot and started jumping with one foot. But Onew kept staring at Moo Na. Meanwhile, Moo Na and Moo Hyung reached the school medical centre. Moo Hyung layed her body on the bed.

" Moo Na, you can go now. My back is hurt but it will be better" Moo Hyung said. Moo Na nodded and went away. The break time started after the P.E subject. Moo Na went to the lobby and ate alone.

" Someone is eating delicious food" Taeyeon said and Tiffany, Seohyun followed her. Moo Na looked up and saw the girls stood in front of her.

" What do you mean of this?" Seohyun showed the note and threw it beside Moo Na.

" You fall in love with Onew?" Tiffany asked. But Moo Na ignored them and ate her lunch.

" DON'T JUST EAT WITH YOUR LUNCH!!!" Taeyeon couldn't control her anger and threw the lunch away. Moo Na gasped. She was about to took the box but Taeyeon pulled and slapped her. Moo Na fell down to the bench.

" Kim Moo Na!" Tiffany pulled her hair and Moo Na faced Tiffany. Then, Moo Na got slapped by Tiffany.

" Did you know that we are hurted because of you!" Seohyun kicked Moo Na 4 times.

" YAK!! STOP THAT!" a manly voice came from their behind. He was Onew. " Why are you girls doing that?". The girls became quiet. " ANSWER ME!!" Onew yelled once again and the girls were suprised.

" We... We..." Taeyeon sttutered.

" You make me dissapointed. You said you're not gonna bully anyone but you break your promise" Onew said calmly but he was angry.

" We're sorry, oppa" Tiffany apologize.

" I'm not your oppa" Onew's words made the girls' heart broke. " Go".

" But..." Seohyun cutted.

" I said GO!" the girls ran away. " Moo Na, are you okay?" Onew sat beside Moo Na but Moo Na kept dunking her head down. " Kim Moo Na?" Onew held her shoulder and she looked up. Onew could see tears from Moo Na's eyes. " Don't cry. Those girls are gone. Here, write something on this note" Onew gave her the small note. Moo Na looked at Onew's face and took the note. And she wrote something.

Thank you

Onew rad it. " No problem".

But, you shouldn't mad at those girls

" But i don't like if you get hurted".

I have to go see my sister

" She went home".

Really? She didn't tell me

" Don't worry. I'm here"

Onew, i think i should go to the canteen

" I'm going with you".

No, you stay here. I want to spend my time alone

" But i don't want to be alone".

You have a lot of friends. You can spend time with them

" I never get on with you". But Moo Na walked away. " Kim Moo Na" Onew gave her a back hug. Moo Na was suprised at Onew's action. " Actually, i love you".

Badum! Badum! Badum! Moo Na's heartbeat became faster.

" Do you wanna say something?" Onew asked and Moo Na nodded. She showed the first page of the small note.

I fall in love with Onew. Please keep this a secret

" Is that true?" Onew asked Moo Na happily. Moo Na nodded. Then, Onew hugged her. At the first time, Moo Na was nervous but she became braver and she hugged Onew back.