Chapter 16

I'm Your Man

Wooyoung's POV

I got up from my bed. It wasn't morning so I didn't have to feel all sleepy. It still the same day with the day I knew that Taeyeon hadn't ever in relationship with Nichkhun hyung. It also the same day as I shown to myself that I fallen for her. I didn't even have a reason I could fall for her. It just happened like that, even though people were believen on 'everything happens for reason' word. 

I noticed that it was late night enough for sleeping time, but yeah, no Taeyeon here with me. Didn't she should be sleep with me? Er... no, I'm not that ert. I meant, sleep in my room, not always meaning sleep in my bed right? 

The clock kept tick-tocking and made me couldn't even sleep. Everytime I tried to close my eyes, the sound of clock seemed louder and louder. And although I had close the window, the wind of loneliness kept blowing on me. No, I'm not a coward who afraid to sleep alone. But since I knew Taeyeon is available, I felt myself couldn't get enough of her. I couldn't take her apart of me. I now needed her by my side. 

After a lot of thoughts, I finally opened my bedroom door and walked looking for her. Surprisingly, she wasn't that hard to be found. She was sitting on the dinning table with enjoying something in the cup. I smiled at her when she looked at me. I should make a good impression for her, shouldn't I? 

"Isn't today cold?" my voice cracked. The weather really killing me actually. And I was swearing at myself why I did only use a thin white T-shirt and my sweat trousers didn't even help much.

"Yeah, that's why I made hot chocolate." she smiled back at me and allowed me to see what was inside the cup that she was holding. "Well," she ended up with cleared . "do you want me to make one for you?" she offered nicely.

Omo!! Taeyeon ah~ if only we weren't start everything nicely, I bet for myself, I would confess for you just by now.

"Only if you don't mind at all." I failedly smile because my teeth suddenly chattering. Oops!

"hahaa.. you are chattering.. wait here nae? I'll make a hot chocolate for you udong ah~" she ran to the kitchen and prepared everything. I could hear those utensil collieded each other, like she was in rush. Was she that worry for me until she rushed her move?

I didn't have to wait so long, she back with held a cup of hot chocolate carefully and put it down on the table in front of us.

"Kamsahae.." I lowered my voice. Actually I hate being formal to her, I want to say banmal!!  >.< She just one month older that me, but still, in a polite way I still had to say formal to her. I wished I wasn't that young for her. 

"Gwenchana.. Enjoy your chocolate. And be careful, it still hot.." she smiled. I enjoyed myself afterwards.

"So, no need to talk?"  she said once she had finished hers.

I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "No, I don't have any. Waeyo?"

"Anniyo~ If you didn't have anything to say, I'll back to my room."

"Your room?" my voice in sudden too higher. Shocked. Since when we had her room? Or was she now used to on Nichkhun hyung's room and talking that room as hers?

"I mean Nichkhun oppa's room."

"Oh!" thats all finally could I say.

She smiled and washed all the dishes then walked toward Nichkhun hyung.

Andwaeyooo~~ She couldn't be leave me here, alone. I was changing myself now. I meant, I was finally not acting weird and cold to her. Please give me appreciation for it :3

"Eh..." I finally could say it.

"Waeyo?" she turned her head and looked right into me.

"I.. Ehmm.. Didn't you should sleep with me? No, I mean sleep in my room?"

"Hahaha.. Didn't you always get mad when I tried to sleep there?" Whoa, jinjja!! That was what it called a Knock-Down!! >.<

"Well, that's kinda right... But..." I thought hard. What should I replied to her? Ooooh, if I didn't replied her fast, she would probably think that I was a stupid person or maybe a ert who wanted to sleep with her.  "But.. don't you think Khun hyung will be pity huh? He didn't used to sleep in floor. Since you slept on his room, he usually slept on his floor."

"Yeah, I kinda feel that too, but he always nice. He act like he didn't care, even sometime I noticed he got backache." she giggled in the end.

"You right, poor him right.. So, why didn't you tried to give up on him? You can ignore to sleep there right? Just give him a chance to enjoy his bed, especially with this kind of weather." I presuaded her. 

"Maybe, at least he has done the good for me. I'll pay it for him today.. But, wait, then where I should sleep?"

Hahaha.. she got my bait xDD Woohooooo!!!! If I could, I would dance around now ^o^

 

I rubbed the back of my neck and grin silly, “In my room.”

"But didn't you need your bed?" she looked at me.. "Or maybe you were offering your floor for me?"

"Ah, of course not! >.<" You can use my bed.. I used to sleep in floor. I just need a blanket and pillow and bolster, and five minute later I'll driving myself to dreamland.."

"Jinjja?"

"Yeah, even sometime I prefer sleep on floor than on bed."

"Then why they give you room?" she chuckled.

"Hahahhaa~ I need my room for my personal thing of course." I knocked her head in sudden. I was shocked myself as well. It was my first skinship with her.. I meant, a real skinship on purpose.

"Yah!! Wae guraeyo??" she whined. Kekeke~ even when she whined she was cute.

"Now, you go to Khun hyung and tell him.. Ppali ppali~~" I pushed her to Nichkhun hyung's room. 

 

Nichkhun's POV (finally Nichkhun POV again.. I just want to share what Khun's feeling afterwards)

I had done prepared my floor-bed on the floor. Actually I didn't mind at all sleep on the floor. I did it so Taeyeon could sleep  in my room. Maybe this lately, being so close with her, change my point of view about her. She made me think her not just a stranger girl. She came into my life. And I didn't regret it. She brought a lot of joy. Even we didn't joke a lot, I could feel all smile and laugh around her. And that was what made me addict to her. Addicted to be her side. 

I heard a door was opened and her body suddenly popped out. 

"Ready for sleep time?" I joked first. Yeah! Mostly, I was the first one who joked around. I didn't know with her, but I enjoyed a lot. I couldn't stand with it, as long she didn't show that I was annoyed her. 

"Kinda.. but.. Look, er..." she looked all puzzled. Was she forced for something?

"Waeyo?" O.O

"I.. Well, Isn't today is cold oppa?" she asked me. Wew, kinda weird.

"Yeah, that's why I had brought this thick blanket. I prepared one for you on your bed, and I got one for myself." I explained to her.

"Don't you want to sleep on bed oppa in this condition..?" she once again kinda weird. Was she asking me to sleep with her? OMONA!!!~~ I'm not ready for it... Yah! Nichkhun ah~ Snap it out, she won't asking you that!! >.<  Hard to believe, but I bet for myself, she won't be the first for asking sleep with me. 

"Bed sounds comfy.. But no, you are a girl.. I wouldn't let you sleep here," I tapped my floor-bed blanket. "You should sleep on bed. I won't exchange to you no matter what." I folded my arms.

"No, I'm not offering an exchange. I'll all give it to you." she said and made me surprised. What was that mean?

"Eh?" O.O <--- still dumbfounded me.

"I want to sleep in Wooyoung's room." WHAT THE!!!! >.<

"Didn't he disallowed you?"

"Anniyo.. He finally agree now. He asked me to tell you that."

"So, you were being forced?" I glared at no one. Of course I couldn't glare at her. She was..... not deserve that :3 WOOYOUNG, I SWEAR I'LL..... *speechless*

"Anniyo~ I'm not being forced. It's all my decision. You've suffered a lot oppa. I slept on your bed. Don't say I don't know that usually you woke up and got that backache right?" Damn!! How could she noticed that? 

"Yeah, but still.."

"No, wooyoung told me that he used to sleep on floor." she smiled. The angel smiled which made me more speechless. The smile which could throw away my anger.. 

"But.. he would get backache too.. You can sleep here.." I kept on my opinion. 

"Oppa," she walked and knelt next to me. She held my cheek!! :OOOOOO OMO~~ Now I felt my body is burning up. No, Nichkhun, don't blush. "I did it because I care with you oppa.. I couldn't see if you were sick. That would bad." she smiled and winked at me.

Was she really that care for me? Was me everything for her? O.O Was she.. chose me than Woo? Jinjja? o.O

"I.. I.."

And she gave me that deathly puppy-eyes. My head suddenly nodded under my consious. 

"Good then, oppa. Good nite and sweet dream." She kissed my cheek and went outside.

OMO!! I got kissed on my cheek twice!! XDDD 

Yoo, Wooyoung ah~ I don't care if you have her slept in your room tonight, but at least I win because I got two kissed, right on my cheek!! :D

She (probably) LOVE MEE!! 

I jumped on my bed, rolled there and hugged my pillow. Seriously, Taeyeon ah~ I'll sleep really nice tonight.


Annyeonghaseyo guys, finally I back with new chapter. Mian was spacing too long xD and the chapter wasn't that long. I finally ended my MIDTEST yesterday.. And glad since I got no remedial except on BIO. >.< Who had create biology to be that hard? Kekekeke, anyway, you , please comment and subscribing nae? ^o^ I need your support. And please gimme your opinion about new chap!! :D

Kamsahamnida heart