Chapter 14

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung’s POV

I couldn’t even think how my sleep was. It was neither bad dream nor good one. Yeah, because I couldn’t even sleep and close my eyes.

I was out of my room once I really wake up.

I looked at her in the kitchen. I wanted to greet her and said ‘good morning’ but suddenly I saw Nichkhun hyung was standing next to her. Might be he was waiting for the scrambled eggs made by her. Because I could smelled a food smell.

“Morning uyong~” Nichkhun hyung said.

I couldn’t believe he was greeting me first. I smiled and replied his greeting and sit on the kitchen chair.

“No food for me?” I asked sarcasm.

“She is making lots enough for all of us. She’s really good at cooking,” Nichkhun hyung said.

“Er, here we go, two scrambled eggs for both of you.” Taeyeon said weakly. I knew, she might hate me now. Last night I was really put everything with emotion. Yeah, I was too emotion for nothing. For a thing that I shouldn’t even stood up for.

“You really can be a good wife.” Suddenly Nichkhun hyung said something cheesy like that. I chocked.

Thumping my chest wasn’t good enough to make me better. Chocked something like that really hurt. >.< I drank my water and looked at both of them. But looked like, they didn’t put any attention on me. They still talked about something else. Might about her cooking skill since Khun hyung really loved someone who was expert on cooking, remember about his ex, Victoria noona, whom really had that skill of cooking.

“I lost appetite.” I said and left them both and left my breakfast.

Might I really need a time to talk with her and cleared the problem last night.

It was Saturday morning. And I wasn’t really glad it was Saturday. If it weren’t, at least we could all go to somewhere else and not include Taeyeon in. Meeting her really ruin my day.

Everyone was sitting and chatting on living room now. Junsu hyung was taking care of his dog, Hongku, which was eating now. Junho still at his sleepiness time, he rolled and hugged his big white teddy bear which was given by fans. Taecyeon hyung, yeah you knew, that freaking big head who addicted to internet and games. He was playing with his PSP right now.

Else, Chansung was peeling his banana and looked at everyone with a bored face. Nichkhun hyung? Talking about him made me more upset. What else he would do? Of course he was orbiting next to Taeyeon. Since no when, they looked like they were meant for each other. Even I didn’t sure what they were doing.

And me? I was damn bored watching all this crap.

A door slammed open.

“Wooyoung oppa!!!” someone screamed and broke the noon silence.

Who the hell was now? O.O

“Yah! Oppa, why you didn’t tell me you were out of hospital! >.<”

I was dumbfounded and standing like a fool.

She poked my arms and hugged me tight. “I was really worried about you. I heard you were in accident. Was that true oppa? Who caused it?”

“Tiffany ah~” I called her name and she was staring at me. “No need to worry about. I’m at least okay now. I felt all better.”

“Jeongmal?” She used her puppy face and pity on me.

“Jinjja! You should believe me.”

She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I just made a face ào.O

“Who is her?” Someone from behind me said with a sudden.

“Eh, who are you?”

I slapped my forehead.

“Well, Taeyeon this is Tiffany. And Tiffany, this is Taeyeon. She is…” I was wondering who she was. She was just a random guess in here. She didn’t even relate to anyone here.

“She is my girlfriend.” Nichkhun hyung blurted out.

“She is my cousin.” Chansung said in unison with Nichkhun hyung.

“Wait, what??” I widen my eyes.

“She was who girlfriend and who what to whom?” Tiffany confused.

“Forget it Fany ah, they just blurted out.” I looked at her and kissed her cheek in order to make a revenge on Taeyeon because she had kissed Nichkhun hyung before. “Anyway, what are you doing in here?”

“I was worry about you.. I..”

“You guys better take a room.” Taecyeon hyung said with a yuck voice.

I dragged Tiffany out once Nichkhun hyung and Taeyeon back to their lovey dovey place.

“What are you doing here?”

“What? I was telling you oppa,” she hugged my arms still. “I missed you anyway.”

I pushed her hug aside.

“Waeyo? You were nice in there. Don’t say you hate me now?”

“Fany ah, I never hate you. But the thing between us was over. I don’t want you to throw it back up again. I mean it.”

“But.. Does that mean I don’t even have my second chance?”

“I’m sorry Fany ah~ >.<”

“But… Will we be a friend again?”

I nodded. “We still are a friend. You don’t have to worry about that.”

She looked at me with teary eyes. “Did they know that I was with you before?”

I shook my head. “I wasn’t even telling them them. I didn’t have a chance.”

“Phift.. Maybe you had never love me or care with me.” She started crying.

“Anniyo~ I didn’t mean that. Well, Fany ah~ We were a good friend. But suddenly I confessed to you and you accepted it. Later we noticed we should be a good friend and no more. Even I wanted to tell them, but I was afraid to..”

She kissed my lips suddenly.

“I knew. I knew. You were theirs and never be mine. Good we finally broke up. I noticed we weren’t mean to be a couple.”

“And what that kiss for? You always kissed me first. I don’t really like it.” I said with a pouty face.

“Hahaha.. Pabo oppa! Just for a goodbye. Maybe I should will you. I’ll give up on you.. Maybe..” she laughed and went back to my dorm and blended with the other.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I was confused who was she? Why she looked really familiar?

I widen my eyes. Wasn’t she, the one, the girl one on that photo with Wooyoung?

Was she his girlfriend? But, wait, wasn’t Chansung said he had no relationship? Was Wooyoung loving her that much until he showed his anger to me when I broke the photo frame?

“Yah, what are you daydreaming about?” Nichkhun oppa pressed the cold glass of coke on my cheek.

“Yah, oppa! That was cold! >.<”

“Mianhae, what were you thinking about before?”

“Do you know who that girl is?”

“The one with wooyoung?”

I nodded.

“Supposed to be his ex.” Nichkhun oppa simply answered it.

“Wasn’t he supposed to have no experience about relationship?”

He chuckled. “Yeah, that’s what people thought.”

“You mean he was a player?”

“Not like that. I mean, Tiffany was his first girlfriend and his first love if you want to know.”

“But.. chansung said…”

“Hahaha.. Yeah, wooyoung never share those things with all of us.”

“But how do you know then?”

“Simple. I was the close to wooyoung right? Of course I knew every changed that he made. He was really glooming next to her. Especially that day. The day he confessed to her. You wouldn’t imagine how red his face was.”

“How long they were in relationship?”

“Hmm.. Not too long actually. Only a month.”

“Jinjja? Waeyo?” O.O

“As you see, we really busy. And so does Tiffany. They were supposed to be a bestfriend before this relationship. But, yeah, maybe the love grew up between them. And suddenly they realized they weren’t mean together.”

“He told you that?”

“Anni.. I just saw him and exploring his reaction. I’m the close one to him. So, you can say, I would know anything happen to him.”

Nichkhun oppa might really close to wooyoung. And might that was the reason why wooyoung so jealousy with me. I was the one who took Nichkhun oppa away.

“Then you know him really deep right?”

He nodded. “He wasn’t that mysterious at all. He’s just like an opened book for me. I could see anything through his eyes and his attitude.”

I nodded agreeing.

“Anyway, why are you suddenly curious about these things?”

“Anniyo~ I just want to know. Well, it’s not good being a really ‘stranger’ in this situation. Plus, I had broken his photo frame.”

“Jinjja? The photo that he took with Tiffany?”

Oh then I wasn’t puzzled anymore. My guess was right. It was Tiffany.

“yeah.. But I was know nothing before >.<”

“Paboya!~ That’s why he did kick you out of his room.”

“Does he love her still?”

“I haven’t found the answer yet. This lately he was cold to me.”

 

Nichkhun’s POV

“I haven’t found the answer yet. This lately he was cold to me.” I said to her.

I wondered why as well. He didn’t suppose to be like that to me. I was his beloved hyung, wasn’t I? ^o^

He had changed after Taeyeon arrived. Was that possible that he like her now?

I needed to know about it soon!

Because if that happened, it would be bad for....

I slapped my mind away. No, even I couldn’t be fallen with her!!! I supposed not to be. >.<


 

I finally made a POV about Khun.. Even it was simple, i hope it answer the question what happen with Khun and Taetae <3

A bit confused maybe... :3 

Don't forget to keep comenting guys ^^