Chapter 12

I'm Your Man

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Everyone has done the party yet. Now they were talking in the living room, while I stuck in kitchen. I prefer myself in the kitchen than talking with them. No hard feeling, but I meant, I just wanted to give them a time for talking.

I felt myself was being stranger and disturber for them all. I was nobody here, but they had treated me so well.

“Do you need a help?” Taecyeon came to me.

“Ah anniyo oppa,” I tried to widen my smile even more.

He started to take a dirt plate and help me washing it.

“How do you think with living in here for these days?”

“I still feel like I’m a disturber here. Well, oppa, you know that I not supposed to be here. I have no right with living in here.”

“Yah! Don’t say like that, we’re okay with you, and we don’t even feel bothered by you. Plus you have your room now.”

“Ah.. Don’t say like that, oppa. It wasn’t even my room. It does belong to Wooyoung. And he has come back now. So, he can have his own bedroom now. I don’t want to put him into trouble again. He might hate me now.”

“Taecyeon oppa!!” the girl that called Yoona suddenly appeared in the middle of kitchen room.

“Wae gurae?” Taecyeon oppa smiled to her.

“I have been waiting for you. Wae you so long?” She hugged his arms and acted so spoilt like she was a baby girl.

“Ah oppa, you don’t need to help me now. Go with Yoona eonnie. I’ll be okay.”

“Jinjjayo?” he looked at Yoona eonnie a while then put the clean plate on the cupboard. “Arrasoe, kajja chagiya~” he said while dragging Yoona out the kitchen.

Aigoo~ He such a player, I thought myself >.<  

 

“Am I disturbing?” I almost jump when I heard another voice suddenly appeared behind me.

“Khunnie oppa!” I laughed as I noticed it was him.

“Waeyo? Am I looking like ghost?”

“Anniya~ But you scared me.. Nappeun oppa,” I pretended to punch on his arms, “Want to help me also?”

“Are you teased me?”

“Mwo? Aigoo, you’re so confident.” We ended up laughing together.

“Anyway, I heard your conversations with Taecyeon,” he rubbed the back of his neck, “are you serious about leaving?”

“I didn’t say about leaving..” I shook my head instantly.

“Right, but you didn’t say about staying also,” he cleared his throat then looked at me and held both of my arms. “I want you to stay here.”

“But I have no right to stay oppa. It was happening because all of you found me cried like a stupid person on the side of road. After all, you all didn’t even know me, or maybe know my name. I might be a bad person, who can mess all of your reputation. I could be a…”

I hadn’t completed my word when Nichkhun hyung moved his head closer to me all sudden.

“Stop talking like you’re a bad girl. If you really a bad girl, you have your own time, your chance to do something bad to us for these days. But you didn’t take it. So, I think, we can conclude that you’re good enough to stay here.”

“But…”

“No but please..”

“But.. wooyoung has been back to this dorm, and he no doubt need his room. I don’t want to bother him again. I already put him into hospital, I felt guilty to him.”

“Don’t worry about that, Wooyoung won’t be that type of guy. He will be willing with that. But, you can also sleep in my room if you want..” I widen my eyes in sudden. “Oh, anniya.. It’s not like that.. I mean, you can sleep in my room on my bed while I sleep on the floor. At least I’ll still have someone to sleep with, maybe Junsu hyung or Chansung.”

“Don’t force yourself oppa. It will be better if I go out from here.”

“Stop it lah! I don’t want to hear any complain for you. Whatever it is, I hope you’re staying.” He left me just when he finished his word.

Aigoo, eothokae, why suddenly the things being complicated. If they had never met me, it would be okay for both of us. I didn’t feel it was only manner now. They all put me too much into this situation. I needed to thank to them. They were too good for me. All of them included Wooyoung as well.

And right there, I heard someone clapping hands.

“Whoaa~ You just being in here few days and suddenly they all fallen in love with you.” I knew that voice. The only voice who could make me goose bumps.

“Eh,” I turned my head to face him. “Since when you are here?”

“Long enough to hear all the conversations between you and all my hyungs.”

“Oh.”

“If you were really sorry to me, why there’s no sorry word for me?”

“Mianhae.” I tried to smile. I knew suddenly the air didn’t feel the same.

“You are sorry because I asked you to.”

“Anniya~ I really meant it. Don’t get it wrong. I just want to make a friend with you.”

“Why you should?”

“Because…”

“Because I had bumped into you twice and I was ever risked my life for avoiding bumped into you?”

“Anni..”

“Then waeyo? Because you’re sleeping in my bed when I was in hospital?”

“Anniyoo~ Ah jinjja molla.. But I think I had made so many mistakes to you.”

“Aish, jasshik!”

“Waeyo?”

“Forget it. Are you really that attractive?”

“Mwo?”

“You don’t realize that? Khunnie hyung fallen for you. Or maybe Taec hyung also. You should open your eyes and see how they act to you!”

“Ah, geotjima~ Taec oppa already has Yoona eonnie. They look so good together. Yeppeo eonnie..”

“Okay, we can eliminate Taec hyung, but Khun hyung.. Don’t you see that he maybe love you?”

I thought for a while. Was that could be?

Actually I couldn’t lie to myself, I had a interested on Khunnie oppa as well. How he acted so well to me. He treated me like he treated a princess, and that was me. But.. why suddenly I felt something wasn’t right in my heart? Why it sounded hurt when Wooyoung told me something like that? Was him envy with me? As I remembered, Channie ever told me that Wooyoung was the closer member to Khun hyung.

“Ah, don’t be kidding wooyoung, Khunnie oppa just friend to me. Chingu chingu!” I smiled to him.

“Aish~ you’re too stupid to notice it.”

“Chakaman, wae gurae? Wae suddenly you nag this to me?”

“Are you jealous?”

“Andwaeyo! I won’t be jealous with Nichkhun hyung! It’s up to him to like you or not. I have no right to make him not to love with you. I don’t even like you in that way!!” he whined to me and folded his arms.

I almost laughed to myself. “Paboya? I never told you jealous him. I mean me! You’re jealous with me right? He supposed to be care with you, you’re his lovely dongsaeng, but now, he put his careness on me… Mianhae.”

“Aish!” he suddenly left the room.

Kekeke~ He and his kyeopta attitude.