My First Reaction

I'm Only Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! I'm back with another "story". First off, I want to have a shoutout to @music_lover10080. She's the one who inspired me to write this personal thoughts thingy. Go check her out! :D.

Okay let's start! So the news broke out on 19th June 2014. I was on a vacation at that time. I went to Belitung(if you know :p) with my fam. At that time my phone couldn't work because there's no connection, so I left my phone at the hotel and just touring around the town. At night, I opened a snapchat from my friend using my Ipad+hotel's wifi. I was literally so shocked cos she said that Taeyeon and Baekhyun are dating. When I saw Baek's name I thought "who the hell is he?"xD. I know he's an EXO member but I don't know him well. Actually I've heard the rumors before that they could possibly be dating, but I thought rumors are rumors. And as I know, Taeyeon is older than Baek. So I thought ,no, it won't happen, it would probably be just a close sunbae-hoobae relationship. But, it turns out to be true so I was shocked cos I kinda against dating younger boy :p. At first I don't really believe my friend unless there are articles on soompi or allkpop, so I rushly opened up allkpop app and tada! it was a breaking news. I read it through and found their photos.

I found some oddness at the photos. Like Taeyeon was directly looking to the camera.

And the kiss! At first I'm not sure what are they doing cos the pic is so blurry, but then my friend said they're kissing :p

So, after reading all those stuff, I feel a little bit dissapointed because I thought why would she date someone who is 3 years younger than her. Like there are bunches of better idols than him. I keep wondering why would she do that..

But then, the day after that, I saw another article saying that Taeyeon apologies because of the shocking news.

"I feel like you would feel many different things like great disappointment, anger, hatred, frustration, and dej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter