Hey, are you alright?

Secret Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, are you alright?

 

Saturday - June 28, 2014 – 7:04 AM

I woke up early today because my roommate opened the windows and the sunlight went through my eyes hitting the very core of it. Okay, it sounds exaggerated, but honestly I hate bright lights when I’m sleeping. I want it dark, I want it quiet. Well sometimes my roommate likes it dark too but his machine gun voice will forever be with him, that’s why my second requirement I want when I’m sleeping is abolished.

“Do Kyungsoooooo!~” Baekhyun called me singing on a high note, like those women who sings in the opera.

Shoot. It’s 7:04 in the morning. I should be sleeping 5 hours more! Ugh, I hate you Baekhyun.

“Can you please shut your mouth Baek! And please! Close the windows and let me sleep more!” I shouted.

“Sorry my little Hedwig, oh Kyungsoo rather. You should change that body clock of yours! You sleep late and wake up late doing nothing” Baekhyun replied.

“I’m not doing nothing! I tried finding your Mr. I-don’t-know-his-name’s facebook, but then again, I failed”

“You call yourself a Soon-to-be-Software-Engineer and you can’t find his facebook? You should be ashamed of yourself!”

“How many times do I have to tell you that we create applications and algorithms! Not finding someone’s facebook or twitter account!”

“Whatever!”

“So why did you wake me up this early?”

“I’ll be going to the mall and I need someone to come with me. Ugh, being single .”

“Go find another person! Not me please.”

“Please Kyungsoo I beg you!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“No”

“Pretty please?” Baekhyun with his puppy eyes, more like a puppy with small eyes.

“When I said no, it’s a no no”

“I’LL TREAT YOU EVERYTHING. TRANSPORTATION, FOOD, AND I’LL BUY YOU ONE SHIRT”

“Okay then! Nevermind what I said earlier”

“Aish. All I need was bribery before he agreed coming with me” Baekhyun said softly, but I heard it clearly.

“What did you say Mr. Byun Baekhyun?!”

“Ah nothing! I said that you have to take a bath now!”

“Very good then”

I take a bath for atleast 30 minutes inside the bathroom. I’m just taking a bath, not doing anything ert or whatever you think. I was startled when I heard Baekhyun shouting, calling my name.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG KYUNGSOO?! ARE YOU CLEANING PORE BY PORE OF YOUR SKIN?!”

“CAN YOU PLEASE WAIT?! 5 MORE MINUTES!”

“PLEASE DO IT FASTER! I’M LIKE WAITING HERE IN AGES!”

**

It was already 9:30 in the morning when we headed off to the mall. We took the first bus we saw at the waiting shed and it was jam-packed. Good thing we’re small people and we squeezed ourselves inside. It was burning hot inside the bus. To my left, I can smell rotten eggs. To my right, I can smell a mixture of shawarma and garbage. DO THESE PEOPLE TOOK A BATH BEFORE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter