002

Just One Day

*BEEP~ BEEP~ BEEP~*

"UGGGHHH" I said in frustration. You look over to you right side where you can see you alarm clock as it says '7:15'. "Crap, Im late!!!" Since its gonna be your 3rd year in Genie High. You got up from your bed and ran to your bathroom to get a quick shower. You finished about 3 minutes. You went to your closet and took out your outfit, in Genie High ( in my prefrence, i like it when the students can wear their casual outfit so in this story for the student they are going to wear whatever they want ) they allow you to use whatever outfit, so today i wore this :

 611 × 496 - igadotkay.wordpress.com You put some light make-up just to make sure that your beauty is just there. You let your hair fall and you waved it? Like this : 500 × 335 - lovelyish.com You ran downstairs and grab an apple from your fridge and ate that on your way to school. Since your parents aren't home they were busy with their business. Your school wasn't that far it was a 5 minutes walk but when you run it's around 3-4 minutes to get there.

You look at your watch and you are still 2 minutes early, you saw some students started to go in their class, you quickly ran to your classroom and sat at your seat. 

*RIINNNGG~~~~*

You sighed because of the running you did, you saw your teacher went in and started the lesson. "Quiet everyone, today i am going to assigned you with a partner" Everyone started to go to the partner they want to go with and mostly for the girls they went to BTS and for the boys they went to you except for BTS of course.

'Everone go to your seat right now! I am going to choose who your partner is going to be." They all groaned in annoyance. "Taehyung and SunHee , JungKook and Goo Hara , Jin and Yeri  , Namjoon and Eunjung , Yoongi and EunChae , Jimin and EunKyung , Baekhyun and Taeyeon ....." with that everyone went to their partner, some of the girls aren't happy with their partner but they just et it go.

"Hey EunKyung! " Jimin said like he sound so happy "Hello Jimin Oppa! " Yes i call him oppa because he is older than me plus we are bestfriends as well with the others of BTS and also my good bestfriend SunHee, Hara, Yeri,  Eunchae and Eunjung. " So what do want it about? " "Ummm.... maybe about love? " if you are wondering what subject we are having right now its english and we have to do a project about whatever we want. 

___________________________________________________


So thats the new chap update. Don't forget to subscribe and comment. I really want to know how my story is doing. For me this chap is bad, comment guys please!!! XD