A little incident on stage

Hate you!

Zelo was standing on the edge of the stage, his left arm stretched out. His mouth was wide open in shock and he stayed frozen to the spot.

 

“He pushed me!” Ji Eun screamed. She was sprawled on the ground, both hands clutching her leg. “I broke my leg,” she whined in an over-dramatic manner and managed to have fans crowd around her. A security guard transported her backstage. It wasn’t until she left that Zelo came back to life. He blinked, fear washing over him when he heard what Ji Eun just said. Sure, he hated her, he absolutely loathed her but he didn’t want to be responsible for injuring her leg.

 

To say that Yongguk was angry would be an understatement. Although he was aware that Zelo and Ji Eun didn’t get along with each other, he never thought that Zelo would actually hurt his girlfriend, let alone push her down the stage. The maknae was full of surprises recently, but Yongguk didn’t know about this side of Zelo. Nevertheless, the concert wasn’t interrupted, and the fans calmed down after Ji Eun and the security guards disappeared backstage.

 

He didn’t know about Zelo, but Yongguk dreaded the next song they would be performing, Lovesick, during which he picks the younger up bridal style towards the end.

 

Nan neo eobsin, you’re my lovesick. Because I don’t have you, I …”

 

His deep and charming voice trailed off steadily, earning hysteric shouts from the fans.

 

That word I’ve been keeping to myself. I want to shout it out.”

 

Youngjae’s soft, melodic voice snapped him out of his inner conflicts.

 

Being not sure whether to confess to you or not. Hundreds of times in front of you.”

 

The words slipped effortlessly past Zelo’s lips, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.

 

I only look at you. Everyday day and night everytime.”

 

At this point, Yongguk unwillingly picked Zelo up, carrying him bridal style. He wanted to put him down as quickly as possible, but Zelo clung onto his shirt for dear life. He pressed his body against the elder’s and literally ground his hip into Yongguk’s crotch. The leader held back a gasp. Zelo kept squirming around and kicking his feet in the air, grinding down harder on the other rapper’s crotch as he did so. He stopped moving his hips when he rubbed against something abnormally … hard and quite impressive in size.

 

They locked eyes and both boys blushed furiously.

 

Yongguk forgot to let him go and Zelo only sank down further on the bulge forming in the elder’s suddenly tight pants. Yongguk would never admit it, but he was enjoying the rough friction.

 

 “Neo e-eobsin apeun l-lovesick.”

 

He mentally scolded himself for stuttering, but his voice was shaky due to his blood rushing south, where Zelo’s firm was pressed up against his growing . Yongguk was more than glad when the lights went off. He was reluctant to let Zelo go, but after a few seconds of hesitation, he dropped the other boy and immediately regretted not having the weight anymore on his arms and … lower abdomen. With shaky steps, he hastily made his way backstage along with the other members, leading the way so they wouldn’t see the bulge in front of his pants. Daehyun and Youngjae were the only ones remaining on stage as they had yet to perform their duet, “I Believe I Can Fly”. Yongguk grabbed Zelo’s wrist and dragged him to the nearest empty room that happened to be the one where the chaos took place earlier. Once he had Zelo pinned against the wall, the younger’s boys wrists above his head, Yongguk asked in a threatening tone:

 

“Why did you push Ji Eun?”

 

“Why … what? You really think that I pushed her? I saw her trip and I reached out to catch her, I’m so sorry if that seemed like pushing her to you.” Zelo retorted with unusual sarcasm.

 

Yongguk narrowed his eyes. He knew that Zelo wasn’t lying, but the younger boy would never let him hear the end of it if he admitted that his accusations were wrong. The leader crossed his arms over his chest, letting Zelo’s arms fall to his sides.

 

“I don’t believe you.”

 

Zelo held up his hands in surrender. “Fine, doubt me if you want to.”

 

The maknae spun around on his heels and headed for the door. Apparently, someone locked it from the outside because the doorknob didn’t turn no matter how hard he tried.

 

“What the f-” Zelo kicked the door while holding onto the doorknob with both hands.

 

“Mind your language,” came Himchan’s voice from the other side.

 

“Himchan hyung?” Zelo panicked.

 

“You two sort out your problems in there. You need to have some time alone. I’ll stay here and wait until you’ve settled whatever is going on between you before unlocking the door.”

 

“Hyung... please don’t do this…” Zelo let himself fall to his knees, still clinging onto the doorknob as if he could hold onto the cold metal to stop his world from crumbling. He knew it was useless to plead his stubborn hyung. When Himchan comes up with one of those brilliant ideas of his, it’s impossible to make him change his mind.

 

Zelo heard light footsteps behind him. He already could sense Yongguk’s overwhelming presence and he gripped the doorknob tighter, almost hoping for the door to open miraculously. He wasn’t surprised when it didn’t.

 

‘I guess Himchan hyung’s right. It’s time I stop avoiding Yongguk and confront my own feelings.’

 

“Zelo, I just wanted to know why you hate Ji Eun. Sorry if I sounded like I was accusing you.” Yongguk said apologetically and kneeled down next to the maknae.

 

Because she’s dating you, that’s why.

 

Zelo bit down on his bottom lip. “It’s not that I hate her … but you don’t care about us anymore when you’re with her. You stay with her all the time… like she’s your everything and you forget about our existence.”

 

“But our relationship isn’t serious. I wouldn’t even say that we’re dating.”

 

Liar.’

 

“Right, and you proposed to her.”

 

When he saw the look of total confusion on Yongguk’s face, Zelo snorted.

 

“Don’t try to deny it. I saw the ring on her finger.”

 

Suddenly it all made sense to him. The glares, the jealousy, the cold attitude. All because of that ring. Yongguk didn’t know if he should cry or laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

 

“Junhong-ah, Himchan bought the ring for his mother and somehow it ended on Ji Eun’s finger.”

 

Upon hearing this, Zelo’s face turned incarnadine and he buried it in his hands. Relief. That’s what he felt at first before guilt and embarrassment clawed at his sides. He could only softly mutter: “Sorry.”

 

“But why does it bother you-” Yongguk asked but he was interrupted by Ji Eun’s high-pitched scream.

 

“Kim Himchan! What do you think you’re doing?”

 

The boys inside the room heard a loud click as the door was unlocked. They had no idea what was going on outside, but Yongguk and Zelo silently nodded to each other, both knowing that it wouldn’t be wise to step out in the chaos.

 

On the other side of the door, Himchan stepped in front of Ji Eun, arms crossed over his chest and squinted his eyes at her.

 

“Trust me, I know what I’m doing. As for you, you’re not going in.”

 

“Yongguk’s in there! I have to talk to him!” Ji Eun insisted.

 

“Well, that can wait. I’m politely asking you to leave.” Himchan’s patience was wearing out and despite saying so, he tried to shove her aside, which resulted in Ji Eun yanking and tugging at his hair. They ended up entangled in a childish fight, Ji Eun grabbing fistfuls of Himchan’s just-styled hair and the angry diva exerting all his strength on Ji Eun’s wrists in an attempt to push her away when who if not Jongup appeared out of nowhere holding a can of hairspray. Jongup aimed for her face and generously blasted her with hairspray. She released Himchan’s black locks, letting out a shriek. After he emptied what was left in the can and no more fine spray was blurring his vision, he saw both Yongguk and Ji Eun were standing before him, their faces dripping wet from the styling product.

 

Yongguk struggled to open one eye, squeezing the other shut to keep the hairspray from seeping through his eyelid because boy does it sting like hell. Apparently he had decided, out of luck, to open the door when Jongup was attacking Ji Eun with hairspray.

 

Yongguk usually doesn’t lose his temper, but it seemed like Jongup spraying hairspray in his face incurred his wrath.

 

“CAN’T YOU GUYS CALM THE DOWN?!”

 

“But I only wanted help Himchan hyung,” Jongup whimpered like a lost puppy, retreating behind Himchan’s back.

 

“Aish, Gukkie, don’t yell at us,” said Himchan while soothingly patting Jongup’s head.

 

“I wouldn’t if you were a bit more mature,” Yongguk growled. “Why do you always have to be so annoying?”

 

“See? It’s always like that,” Zelo interrupted him, stepping out of the room. “Himchan hyung’s right, you never used to yell at us.”

 

Yongguk ignored him and followed Ji Eun to the bathroom, leaving a fuming Zelo behind.

 

“I thought she broke her leg, but she's not even limping,” Jongup, being his perceptive self, whispered to Himchan after the couple turned a corner at the end of the hallway.

 


 

A/N I’m writing this author’s note before I’m even done writing this chapter, because I feel really bad for disappearing during months and coming back with such a short chapter >.< exams and projects got the best of us, I guess … it’s our last year in high school after all ^^ please comment, subscribe and upvote! Love you all~ *blows kisses*