Protocol 1.0

Blvck

 

"some people walk in the rain to get wet. other people don't have to. people like you, bastard."

 

03142014 -- unknown location

"I told ya' I wanted them by the thirteenth of March, a Thursday. That was yest'aday, Seungho. And it's too bad 'cause --" He smiled softly through his dark accent as he moved another step closer to the body that was limping away. A pitiful chase, strong fists that didn't even have to clench to their full potential thanks to the weakness of Seungho. " -- see, I like Thursdays. Fridays are supposed to be days where I already have what I want, but what do I have, Seungho?"

Seungho didn't answer, his breath was staggered and his body quivered in bewildering pain. His eyes searched frantically for an escape from this unknown place, from this inhumane man before him. But before he could even think of a probable answer that he would say if his jaw were actually intact, he was forcefully pushed to the ground once more under the rubber of a muddy sneaker.

"in' nothing." Daehyun sneered while looking down at the single supplier that the Mara knew of. In a few days, this kid would be cherishing life in a hospital bed while devoting himself to Jesus' salvation because nobody else would have saved him from the grasp of Jung Daehyun. Nobody, that was a well known fact. Everything became translucent from that moment on. One man wasn't sure how he'd convey this situation to his leader, the other wasn't sure if he'd make it out alive or at least in one piece.

It was indeed true that Daehyun hated Fridays, they were typically when Yongguk would bring them in to another raid or a party crash. As boring and monotonous as they were, he had complete faith that this one would be one of the first that would hold excitement or at the very least, risk.

"And 'cause of you," He tapped Seungho's leg and sighed at the lack of reaction from the limp body, perhaps he already unconscious. " -- we're gonna' have to go in there 'nd bluff. On a in' Friday."
 


03142014 -- jungsang high school

Yongguk remained still, he knew a rage would be unhealthy so early in the morning so with self recommendation, he simply spoke in a soft reply. "So, you're saying that we're going to have to hoax one of the very few that can compete with the Mara while they're loaded and we're completely bare?" He looked up at Daehyun, his sigh was a sign of clear disappointment but his situation wasn't the worst.

"I mean -- hyung, we're not completely done for." Jongup shrugged and propped his elbows on the table and placed a pencil on the bridge of his nose. "This isn't the first time we've done the bluff act."

With a flick from Jongup's left side, the pencil went flying from the slip of his finger. Zelo brought his hand up to smack Jongup in the back of his head. "Idiot. We don't have anything to stand straight on. No weapons, no backup. So we have to bluff. Get it? Fix your tie, it's bothering the out of me."

As Jongup opened his mouth, Yongguk tapped his arm and shook his head, suggesting that he shouldn't speak at all. The youngest smirked and smacked the other's chest, "I said fix your tie, at least move it to the left a little bit."

On the other side of the desk, Youngjae nudged Daehyun and nodded towards his bandaged knuckles. "You didn't leave him for dead, though. Did you?"

"I should've, ya' know how annoyin' that little was?" He snorted in slight disgust. "And what kind of name is Orchid for a in' gang? They gonna' pollinate me to death or somethin'? Like come on, no one can take 'em seriously anyway." Youngjae smirked. Everyone knew Daehyun had quite the reputation to be the one of the most violent in the group and regardless of his position as one of the dealers, nobody could stand after his fists have come full force after them. Including Youngjae who's suffered under that wrath once in his life, and never again would he consider returning to that moment in time.

Among the small gather around Yongguk's desk, Himchan stood behind the leader of the Mara. The others were still bickering and muttering over an issue that they wouldn't have to find a solution to. In the eyes of everyone else in Jungsang High, the Mara were definitely threats. Teachers knew it very well, a few have tried to be innovative through contacting guardians but they'd never get a reach of them. Not properly, anyway. Zelo's father managed to injure their previous homeroom teacher with a beer bottle tied to a broom, the next story that competed in creativity was Youngjae's older brother and his infamous act of taping ographic images all over the office and hiding them in places where they're least expected. The incident was about six months ago, yet some teachers were still finding them in files and in cabinets. Yongguk was never really happy with petty acts like that, as amusing and entertaining as they were. Not many people knew about the true abilities the Mara had in rather small and unholy tendancies, hiding behind petty acts were indeed helpful but slowly their pride deteriorated as news traveled to other schools. Yongguk made it a goal to bring up their reputation, even the Orchid had mocked them and with pride he could say that it wouldn't be happening again any time soon.

The leader ran a hand through his dark untamed hair, he dyed it black a year ago for reasons unknown to his fellow members and he's hated it ever since then. He's never gone into the bathroom to check his reflection, nor does he own a mirror in his apartment. A strange quirk, but again, for good reason. "We're going to have to come up with a plan for the crash, give me a few class periods. I'll come up with something."

"You always do, hyung." Youngjae nodded in recognition and looked over to Daehyun, who was never pleased with the parties and late night ventures. Yongguk grunted in return and sighed softly, he turned away to lean back towards Himchan.

"Remember what we did a few months ago?"

Himchan rose a brow. "We did many things, a few months ago."
"The pool table thing."

"Where you and Daehyun ended up breaking the table?"

"Yeah," Yongguk nodded. "That one. Think it could work?"

"Do they have a pool table?" Himchan began walking away, already knowing the answer. "I sugges you think these things through ever once in a while. Actually, maybe you should be doing that anyway." He walked away and mumbled to himself while shaking his head with slight aggravation.

Yongguk didn't answer for a good five seconds before moving on to another probable plan, until his train of thought was interrupted by the homeroom teacher. "Back to your seats, please." Mr. Shim walked in and let out a sigh, he seemed as exhausted as usual. He silently took attendance as students shuffled back to their seats. "Right, so I have a little announcement. I suggest you listen, because this school is shutting down."

Zelo was in the midst of scrambling to his seat when he turned around very suddenly in shock, "Did he actually just say that -" Murmurs began to spread quickly, the classroom waited for an explanation and some kind of hope that this was a joke. The school wasn't in the best shape, but they never expected to have to move schools all of a sudden.

Yongguk looked up to see if Mr. Shim was serious, and like most of the students, he was surprised and rather unpleased with the fact that it was such a late notice. If the Mara were separated by schools, he knew that his goal wouldn't be touched for another eternity.

"We got the notice this morning, I'm just as surprised as you are, and you'll all be getting a new school to attend to later this afternoon where you'll pick them up in the library." Mr. Shim was never the most enthusiastic person, but it was strange enough to see him as serious as he was. "Today is your last day in this high school, tell your parents and guardians that this was very inconvenient to us teachers as well - but reports have brought the place down."

"But what does that mean?" A student piped up defensively.

Mr. Shim shrugged, as though he didn't know what he was supposed to make of the situation, "It means that the school is in bad enough condition that it is completely worthless. They considered rebuilding but they're tearing it down instead, we were told that after today we all pack up and leave by next week. That's all I know, guys. I'm sorry."

He left, just like that. Without even taking attendance, he just left without other word.

The day left, just like that. Without even giving anyone time to cherish what they had left of the school, it just left without a trace.
At the end of the day, Himchan ran over from the library and held six slips of paper in hand and a smile on his face. The sun was strong against his newly dyed short blonde hair, he could care less that the wind was messing with his fringe at the moment because his announcement was going to be a major relief for all of them. He saw Jongup, Daehyun, Zelo, and Youngjae sitting on the stairs leading towards the back door of the school. He waved the papers high in the air and panted while holding them out for the others to take, "We're all going to Jarang High."

"You're kidding me. Right?" Youngjae scoffed and snatched two pieces of the papers, he disregarded the names and then reached for the other four. Jarang High was written clearly on all of them. "Isn't it full of the snobby kids?"

Daehyun nodded, "Yeah, the tight uniforms 'nd everythin'."

Youngjae rolled his eyes and sighed exasperatingly, "Great, we're the new leading roles of a K-Drama. Why don't we get a girl to all fight over? I think the ratings would go up if we consider a ing romantic drama."

Himchan ignored Youngjae and tried to control his breath before speaking aloud. "Yongguk's going too, so this is -- kind of good. But I also heard that Vi might be there, maybe even Jackal."

The other members looked at Himchan with shock, some had a look of annoyance. This was getting better and better as they knew that a group of immature gang leaders wouldn't be working well together. The simple fact that they didn't know about Yongguk's secret could make it worse.

Zelo shook his head and leaned back while groaning in exaggeration. "If I have to deal with Jungkook for two more years, I swear to God that I'm going to jump in front of a bus."

"Guk's gonna' have a ball when he hears abou-" Daehyun started to laugh until Himchan gave him a certain look.

"No. You're not going to tell him anything," He ran a hand through his hair and began to fan himself. "You're going to keep quiet because it's simply a rumor I heard, apparently a lot of kids from this school are going to Jarang. So just shut up for now, when he walks over we're only going to talk about tonight. He probably forgot about transferring anyways, you know him."

Zelo dropped his soda can on the concrete and kicked it across the sidewalk out of boredom, he then shoved his hands in his pockets and bit his lip in slight anxiety. "So -"

"What now?" Jongup chimed in while rocking Zelo's skateboard back and forth with one foot.

Himchan sighed, "We have a party to crash. That's all we'll have to focus on now." Behind him, a holler was heard. Everyone looked over at Yongguk, who was just making his way over with idle steps.

Jongup eagerly got up and rode the skateboard over to the Mara's leader and asked him the question he always managed to forget the answer to. "Do we have a plan?" He continued to ride slowly beised Yongguk, waiting for an answer and thinking of an answer in hopes that he had a better idea at the very least.

"Kind of." Yongguk's low baritone broke through as he shrugged nonchalantly. "I can guarantee one thing though."

"What's that?" Jongup sped up and stopped in front of Yongguk while ignoring a scoff from Daehyun a few feet away, he excited to hear what excitement this party would bring for the Mara.

Yongguk smiled, meaning he had a plan.

That was always a bad thing.

 




03142014 -- jarang high school

 

[ Text Message Recieved : 01:35 PM - Vi : same room as before, now. all of you.  ]


Jaebum sighed in annoyance as he read the text. He reached to his far left and placed the phone in Mark's desk quietly while their teacher continued to ramble into the chalkboard, a few seconds were given to Mark before he passed it to his own left, Jinyoung read the same text and rolled his eyes with a unaudible groan escaping him. The latter two looked over to meet Jaebum's gaze and they recieved nothing but a nod.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes again, this was going to be great.

 

~



Zico waited patiently in the science lab, his legs taking him across the room. Back and forth, back and forth. He looked up at the clock every few seconds, to him seemingly a few minutes. It had been ten minutes since he sent the text and five minutes until the bell would ring. This wasn't in his plan, nor was he going to be any happier than he was at that very moment. Hearing that the Mara, the biggest threat in this province and perhaps in the surrounding provinces, were going to be transferred to their school became Zico's worst headache.

"Jackal," Jaebum's voice came in right when Zico was pacing towards the door. " - I'd like to suggest that you make meetings when we aren't in class."

Jinyoung chimed in, "I had to pretend that I was dry heaving, I'd rather not go through that again."

Divas, all of them. Zico nodded quietly and rubbed his head, "The Mara are going to be transferred to our school."

SIlence, Zico's dry voice was practically left alone to echo in the empty room. The Mara, Windago, Priory, and the Goshi all in one school? That was a nuclear bomb just waiting to happen, something would set them off. And the chances of having all four in one school, even four leaders in one class - that would be unheard of. Especially to the school's reputation, though granted it wasn't much but compared to Jungsang it was godly.

Jinyoung scoffed, "So the rumors are true?" He had heard of the school shutting down and the fact that some of the Mara may arrive to transfer. "This is absolutely wonderful, let's have a party." He turned around and headed to the door, manually keeping watch to keep his temper under the cap.

Jaebum, the leader of the Goshi, formally agreed to have an alliance with Zico and his Priory. Back when they were part of Blvck, he was not only the youngest but also the most inexperienced. Yongguk was a terror to Jaebum, he was a god. His militaristic tactics were beyond insane but his lack of morality was far past what any human being would dare to live with. He continued to look at Zico in disbelief, Mark looked away and scratched his neck nervously.

"Hyung," Mark murmured to address Zico. "-- do you think they'll be at Sehun's place tonight?"

Zico's eyes widened, he hadn't thought of that. He had agreed with Jaebum last week that they'd work on money and supplies for the sake of creating a life's worth out of the gang life. He had remembered when Vi approached him around the same time last year, bruised and bloodied after a willing fight and after knowing that Vi wasn't exactly one to ask for an end -- he had surrendered to Yongguk.

Yongguk hadn't changed, Zico snorted softly to himself. Vi had become much more reckless than he used to, but he also used his manipulative language to his advantage to become the leader of the Windago. Jaebum was the youngest out of the four current leaders but in Blvck, he was undeniably the weakest yet the most intelligent. He was smart in the dark market, getting supplies and such. So he became leader of the Goshi, one of the leading supplier groups in the district and a direct link to Zico. To be humble, Zico thought of himself as a guy who simply changed his name and his attitude about the occupation. He was second in line to Yongguk as far as strength went. But before fists, Zico was merciless to lying and decieving. His group, the Priory are relentless and they show no mercy. His nickname, Jackal, does not go unjustified just as his reputation had after the four had all gone their separate ways.

"Hyung --" Mark insisted. His eyes met Zico's and he showed genuine concern. Zico simply put his hand on Mark's shoulder as he passed him and then headed over to the door.

"Just be there," Zico murmured, still fighting the migraine. "- act as though we wouldn't expect them. Be ready for anything." He turned his head to side eye Jaebum, the other had bad experiences with Yongguk and it wasn't as though Zico wanted to protect him, he just didn't know how much more insane Yongguk could have gotten and it worried him. "Especially you, JB."

The bell rang.


NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW


03142014 -- oh sehun's party

"You weren't invited." He snapped.

"I'm never invited to anything, kiddo." Yongguk grinned and gripped Sehun's whole jaw in one hand, forcefully pushing him back while squeezing harshly. "But putting bait in a hole doesn't mean the hyenas won't at least say hello, you get it?"

He pushed his hand away even further and forced Sehun to fall back onto the floor, a few people around the two either stood back or went straight to Sehun's side. They all knew what Yongguk and his gang were after, it was no secret after the school's announcement of transferring today.

"They're in the basement, just go and get out." Sehun hissed, he held his chin and shot Yongguk a glare. He almost earned a punch in the nose from Daehyun though it was a blessing to have Zelo hold him back. After all, they weren't here to shed any blood.

Yet.


...



"I'm sorry did you say Jarang High?" Vi snorted while removing the lollipop from his mouth and then smacked Jin's arm playfully. "Did you hear that, guys? Babe's going to school with us!"

"I'm not surprised." Jin replied cooly in response, but Vi seemed to be too occupied about getting away with calling Yongguk 'babe'. "Have you spoken to JB yet, Yongguk?"

"Ah -- " Vi interrupted before the other could respond. " -- that's right, what happend to you and JB? I don't think Zico was so happy about the new either, come to think of it."

The Mara's leader rose an eyebrow and growled. "What do you want, Namjoon?"

At the sound of his real name, Vi sneered as he put the sweet back in his mouth and jumped off of the pool table to walk towards Yongguk with a cocky attitude.

"Now look, Jepp, I --"

"Don't ing call me that." Yongguk stepped forward, his nose nearly grazing Vi's as his body tensed with anger. Himchan looked over at Youngjae and furrowed his eyebrows, nobody had heard that name before. They didn't even realize that the Mara's leader and the leader of the Windago knew each other. Two powerful men in one room, two men with hot tempers and bare minimum in maturity levels.

"Fine, Yongguk." Vi smirked and took his lollipop out, his lips maliciously. "I want --" He paused and lifted his hands up for dramatic effect, clearly trying to test the other man's patience. " -- an alliance with the Mara."

Yongguk backed away and let out a loud laugh, a singular 'ha' to accompany the snorts and snickers from his gang.



__________




"You said you wanted less of it, so here's more."

"When did I ask for that, Zico?" He was tense, unable to handle neither the memory or the bluff.

"Back when you should have been left for dead, Jepp." His smiled disappeared instantly as he stepped closer to the other, eyes wide open.



__________


Jaebum stood still at the gaze of his former friend, a psychotic murderer with no morals.

Yongguk smirked, he had to admit that Jaebum at least grew in height. He continued to stare at the younger while speaking to Vi with complete intentions of giving off a threat. "Mark my words, Namjoon. If you up, I will not hesitate to kill you."


 

First chapter is done. 

WOO.

WOOOOOOOOO.

It's pretty short I know but it's the first chapter, like what ever happens in the first chapter. LOL.

This is something I've wanted to finish for like -- ever. It is a story that hasn't died in my mind for about two years now, and now that it's being written formally I hope I can get something out of it. 

Thanks for the read! I hope you enjoy it and I'll leave updates until I have the second chapter up!

(If there's errors pls tell me I edited this like 4 times but i keep finding problems LMFAO)