4 : what's She Like?

TITLE: the Rocking Angel

I locked the door and caught up to JinWoon, who was already beginning to cross the road.

"You didn't forget your notebook, did you?" I asked JinWoon.

"Of course I didn't. Do I look that stupid to you?" he asked back, pouting.

"Now that you mention it, you kind of do look stupid," I answered, messing up his hair. He shooed my hand away.

"You're so mean, noona!" he complained, and crossed the road as soon as the light turned green.

I chuckled and walked calmly behind him.

 

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE

6 boys peeked their head out from behind a corner. They stumbled out to the street, and removed the dust from their clothes.

"Was that her boyfriend or something?" Ricky asked, worried.

"It looked more like a sibling to me," ChangJo answered.

"I guess she walks this path everyday," ChunJi sayed, flipping through pages in his pocket-size notebook.

"Glad a car didn't come rushing towards her today," Niel commented, making the others laugh.

"Hey, they're way ahead of us!! Come on, let's go!!" Ricky exclaimed.

The four of them started running, when L.Joe grabed the hem of ChangJo's shirt. The latter turned around to find his hyung glaring at him.

"What are we doing here?" L.Joe asked, irritated.

"Spying on that noona, duh," ChunJi answered.

"Why?" C.A.P asked.

Niel sighed and shook his head sideways. "Hyung, this is why people tell you you lack common sense," he said.

"You're the only one who says that," L.Joe pointed out.

"Anyway, she's so mysterious. Suspicious, even! Think about it, we almost ran her over, she runs just to return an umbrella, and she doesn't even know our names," Niel explained.

L.Joe and C.A.P thought to themselves, and nodded, agreeing to Niel's point.

"But what does running her over have to do with th-" C.A.P started.

"COME ON GUYS WE'RE GONNA LOSE SIGHT OF THEM!!!" Ricky interrupted, pointing to the figure that was far ahead.

So they ran, anticipating for what might happen next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

So this is my first "revision" and I hope it didn't creep anyone out .______.

 

Thank you soo much for your cooperation^^

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~~^^