Close the curtains

Close the curtains

JIEUN'S  P.O.V

"Good morning! Did you had a good sleep?
 Don't stress yourself too much today, okay?
 Have a Good Day! Love you <3"



Here he was again. He texted me again. Is this the first thing he do every morning? Can't he see? There's no more us! For goodness' sake! We already broke up! And that was three months ago! He should move on. So must I. But how can I move on when he still sending me gifts, and texting me? I really want to let go with this feeling. I don't want to love him anymore. I want us just to be friends. And that wish actually put me into a misunderstanding
 


Flashback:

"Suho, we need to talk. please. Meet me at the same place. 15 this afternoon sharp." (3pm)

I texted him. I want to talk to him about us. I know that we broke up. I want to talk about him that I want us to be friends. No more. He's been so annoying! He still text me, saying that he loves me. He still send some gifts. He even sometimes visit me!

I looked at the clock and it's short arrow pointed at 2 and it's longer one is pointing at 7 indicating that it's 14:35. I went to my closet and wear my casual outfits. Our usual place is at the park where no much people go there. I think it's perfect because no one will disturb us. I went down and told my manager to drive mo to the place. He knows my plan and agreed to it. It actually took me long to force him to agree. Well, back to the story. We get on the car and he started to drive. I know that we will be there within 20 minutes. It's not that far. I looked at my phone and saw that there was reply from him.
 

" Okay then~~ Be careful <3 "

 

Should I feel the tingling feeling? When unfortunately, I did feel it. I still have this romantic feelings for him! It''s his fault! He still shows me how much he still loves me. But now, this will end! I hope so. I hope that he won't be stubborn and let me and my request. But there were times that he visit me in the set secretly! Gosh! No one knows how I'm nervous that time! He even said that if he got caught he will said that we're in a relationship again and he comes to visit me. Such an idiot right?

Since I'm bored, I put my mobile data on and spazz on the internet. I saw the comments of our fans that is still hoping for us to get back. They even said that our 2 years realationship should go on. Yes. We had our relationship last for 2 years and a half. Even though it's short, it was the best 2 years and a half for me. But that was the past. I read the the fans comments and some of them says:


"I miss them :( Hope they get together back soon!"

"They were so inlove and perfect for each other"

" If they are still single, then we still have hopes!"

 

Most of them showed supports for us. But you can't please everybody so there are some comments like this too:

"Suho doesn't deserve her! She must be a gold digger!

"IU deserves a better man, unlike him"

"They don''t suit each other! Jessica is better!"

" Yoseop is better for her!"

 

I just sighed and continued reading. Some of them posted pictures of us. But one picture caught my eye. It used to be my favorite. It was me and Suho hugging. I looked at him and he looked down to me. We were both smiling and since it was snowing that time, it came out with a good backround. It was my wallpaper before. You could say that we were so inlove. How I miss that times........ Hey! I just said that I still have feelings for him, right? So no biggie... But I just want us to be friends. Yes.... JUST FRIENDS!


"Jieun, We're here" I heard my manager said. I looked at the window and saw the park. I told him that I will just take a taxi and he should go home now.

 

 

I left the car and went to the swings. I know that I'm five minutes early, so it's okay even if I'm the first one to arrive. I just played with swings and enjoyed it. I didn't feel his presence until he spoke.


"Having a good time?" I looked beside me and saw him in his casual clothes too. I stand up and faced him.

" Suho-"

" Junmyeon." He ordered.

" Then J-Junmyeon...." I started

" Can I speak first?'" I looked at him confusingly but I just nodded.

" How are you? " He said then get my left hand. I was surprised what he did next. He kissed it! I was about to get free my hand from him when he tightened his grip.

" I miss you...."  He said then touch my cheek with his free hand. I touched his hand and looked down with a sigh. He entertwined his left hand with mine.

" I know what you're going to say.... and my answer is no" I looked at him when he said it. It didn't surprised me. I know that this will hapen.

" But-" I'm about to say something, but he cut me.

" I still love you Jieun... So much.... so please......." He s his right arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

" Let me show it to you" I shook my head after he said it.

" No.... please... J-Junmyeon... if you really loved me.... then why?" I looked at him with teary eyes.

" Why did you cheat? Why did you kiss her and said.... you also love her?" I pulled my left hand from him and tried to push him.

 

He hug me tighter, but I tried to push him with my two hands. I hold back my tears because I don't want to look weak infront of him so my head is facing the floor while hitting him. He caress my hair with his hand then pulled my head to his chest. I felt somethig that touched my head and it feel like he kissed it. I gave up and let him. 

 

" I love you so much..... more than her.... I really do" He whispered but I can still hear it.

" If you really do.... then why did you look for another one? Why did you loved Jessica? I saw it....... with my own eyes... I saw it.... twice" I can't hold my tears back anymore so I let it flow down through my cheeks.

" I-I don't know...." I pushed him so hard that separate me from his hug.

" Here you go again! Saying you don't know! For goodness' sake Junmyeon! Your freaking smart and you can answer it easily! I asked you countless times and you still don't know?! " I shouted at him with a hint of disbelief. But here he is again.... Hugging me tightly.

" Ask me everything..... anything but that.... I can answer everything.... but that...." I tried to push him again but he just tightened his grip more.

" Give me a chance.... I'll prove it to you..... and.... I'll make sure that it will change your mind" He lifted my face so I'm looking at him now. He moved his head closer to mine so I avoided my face.

" Give me a chance...." Why does it feel like I regret talking to him now?

" Come on Suh-" I was cutted off because he FREAKING KISSED ME! 

 

I try to removed my lips from him but everytime I remove it, he always caught it. This is not part of my plan. All I want is to be friends! Is it that hard!? But I know that it's not easy for him. So I gave up, I let him kiss me since it was tiring, you know? His kiss was gentle, sweet and.... soft. But to be honest, I actually missed this. I miss his kisses. I can feel that I'm loved everytime he kiss me. So I responded to his kiss. My mind says that I must not respond, but my heart says that I must. It actually feels good. It seems like I'm flying. When we feel that we need to gasp some air, we separated a bit and looked at each other. He kised my forehead and whispered something.

 

" I'll do everything, expect your wish. I love you so much..... and I know that you still love me" I looked at him surprisingly.

" I can feel it... If you don't love me anymore, then why did you responde to my kiss?" I avoid my eyes from him but he touched my cheeks and forced me to look at him

" Why did you cried?"  I don't know..... I want to answer it with that.

" Why can't you look directly to me?" I faced him with an emotion I don't know...

" Why can I feel your heart beating so fast?" This time, I pushed him but his grip is so tight. He lifted my chin then kiss me again.

" I'll take you back... just wait.... my love.." He whispered.

 

*************(SKIP TO DAY AFTER)************


I was shivering with the news I just read. I'm so nervous. I don't know what to do! I'm sweating so hard. I want to call my manager and ask for help. 


 

Winter Couple Got Back Together?

Last night the ex couple was seen at a park talking seriously, yet after the conversation, the two kissed passionately under the snowing clouds and no people around was present to witness the rare sight except for Dispatch.

 

There were pictures of us kissing. The first picture shown an angle where you can easily recognize Suho. Then the other picture had the angle where I can be shown pefrectly. The third picture shown an angle that we really kissed! It's the first topic you'll see in the entertainment news. Does Suho know already about it? But, what's with the comments?

 

" There's still hope!"

" Really? MY HEART IS FLYING~~"

" It is really them! Oh My Gosh! They are really meant for each other!"

" Crying my heart out! TT.TT "

 

Oh No!!! CURSE YOU SUHO!!!!!

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

What a freaking experience that was. I did so many interviews just to deny it. Suho did too, but he's like an idot saying ' I hope it's true'. It really bothered me so much! I want to punch him right in the face that time!

But I let him do what he wants to do. I'm tired of stopping him. I know that he will give up eventually. Just wait~~

I went to my bathroom to wash when I noticed the new shampoo. It was delivered yesterday by Suho. Actually I used it last night (A/N: I heard that Koreans took bath every night)  when I took a bath and it actually smells good. It's a strawberry shampoo. Let's go back to the present cuz' I need to hurry up since I have a concert today and I need to go early because of rehearsals. After I washed and brushed my teeth, I went to my closet and get some clothes. I just picked out a simple shorts and a white tank top with a white long semi-transparent shirt. I went down from my room to the living room and saw my manager.

 

" You know, if Suho saw you.... he will be angry. He don't want you to wear shorts remember?" My manager rolled his eyess.

"It's okay! We're not together anymore" I answered while looking for my shoes

" Whatever... By the way he sent a letter again.... with a pink rose.." He reached his hands and I saw the letter with the flower. Since I was fixing my shoes I told him that I will get that in the car and at the same ready the car.

 

After I fixed my shoes, I went directly inside the car and seat the shotgun seat ( A/N: Beside the driver). He gave the letter to me and same with the flower. The envelope has gold designs. But, I don't care, I just want to know what he freaking want to say! I opened the envelope and get the paper inside it. Even the paper has designs..... Gold Designs.

 

" Good Luck honey <3
I heard that you have a concert today!
My love is so succesful Do well in the concert okay?
If you're nervous, just think that I'm with you~~
That's what I do when I'm nervous~~ I just think that you're watching me ^^
I know that MY JIEUN will do well today though~~
I'm just sad that I can't watch it :'(
Stupid Schedules! >.<

Be sure to sing my favorite song okay?
Sing 'Secret' for me :*
I love it~~ It's like  you're singing it for me >////<
Eottohke! I'm blushing >////<

Well good luck my Love <3
Always remember that I love you and always will~~
I miss you already :*

P.S: Don't wear shorts on your rehearsals.

                              
                            Love,
                           Junmyoon "


 

 

Why did he erased the 'Í miss you' part? Hmmm..... Well I just shrugged it off and laughed at the 'P.S' of him.  And I'm actually wearing a short!! Haha!! Let him be~~ Why should I follow him anyway? He's not my lover.... anymore.

 

When we reached the venue, I got down quickly with the pink rose in my hand. I just feel to bring it, and because the color is cute~~. I went to the back door which leads to the back stage and bowed to the staffs that I met and smiled at the same time. One of them approched me and give me a mic.

 

" IU-shii, go to the stage and do you already memorized the arrangements of the song?" He asked me

" Yes~~ I did " I nodded at him and he leads me to the stage. The stage was large and wide. Just the way I like it. The staff leave me and said to get ready since we are running out if time. I run behind the big screen since I must stay here until the first song played. When I heard the first song, I started to sing and the big screen begun to open. I walked while singing. The opening song is his favorite song...... Secret. Since the song is lively, I was smiling the whole time while singing the song. The arrangement of the concert is actually great you know.

 

Opening: Secret
First Part : 3 Happy Songs
Second Part :  5 romantic song
Third Part : 3 english cover
Fourth Part : 30 minutes talk with my fans
Fifth Part: 3 Love Song
Sixth Part : Song request of the fans
Seventh Part: 20 minutes time with the fans
Eight Part : Cover Songs

 

That will take 1-2 hours maybe..  So I had my rehearsal longer because I need to correct my little mistakes. After I finsihed my rehearsal, wich took 3 hours. I'm so exhausted~~ I went directly to my dressing room and lay at the sofa. The concert will start at 15 pm ( 3 pm) and I still have 4 hours to rest. I'll start preparing at 13 pm (2pm). I opened my cellphone and read everything in the internet.  There are different kinds of topics here. Even my concert is her! Well, why am I still surprise? Of course it'll be here! There are news about sistar, U-kiss ,Shinee and ofcourse, my ex-lover's group. Why is his group always in the news? Since I'm curious, I clicked the article about his group.  It said that Luhan and Chen got here from China safely and fans are excited about their new comeback. Chanyeol revealed it last week that they will record a new album this week. What a simple news is that! Sigh...... He's really famous. So busy. Always in programs, fansigning, concerts and etc. Just like where he confessed to me before.

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

I'm currently at Music Bank today and Exo is my opponent today. We are waiting at the results right now. And........ YES! I WON! :D !!!!

" Ne... IU-shii chukaheyo~!!" The MC said  then gave me the trophy and flowers. I bowed and smile at them.

I bowed to the others artists too with a smile, same with EXO. I noticed their leader clapping and smiling. I blushed a little but shrugged it off. I started to sing my song and the dancers starts to enter the stage. I started to see my fans that went near the stage. I smiled at them while singing. I raised my trophy to show them then bowed to them.

 

------- AFTER SONG -----

 

I went backstage then bowed to the staff while aying 'thank you' and 'Ýou work hard'. I saw my manager that waved at me. I walked to him and smiled again. He tapped my head and started to walk. I followed him because I know that we will go to my dressing room. I need to go to my next schedule you know? I have to promote my album since this is a full-length full album.

I was walking peacefully when somebody spoke behind me.

 

" Congratulation sunbae-min" 

I looked behind and saw the leader of the group I just defeated.

 

" Thank You Suho-shii" I bowed to him and smiled.

" As expected, IU-sunbae is the best " I don't know, but, I blushed at his comment. Unti I noticed that he's alone.

" Haha~~ EXO is the best you know? You have so many fans around the world " I praised him " Especially the leader. He is working hard the most " 

" K-kamsamda s-sunbae, but we all work hard you know? " He said while his face is all red.

" Okay Okay~~~Why are you alone Suho-shii?? " I asked.

" Oh... um .... I just.... um.... went to the bathroom... yeah" Why is he stamerring?

" Oh... okay.... Well I've got to go. I have to go somewhere you know? " I said and about to walk away when he said something unexpected.

 

" Don't be with boys too much sunbae" I was about to ask why when I saw that he's not here anymore. I tried to looked for him, but failed. That was wierd though.

 

I walk to my dressing room and entered. I saw my manager holding something and asked what is that. He looked at me wierdly.

 

" Do you have any suitors?" He asked

" No, why? " I knot my eyebrows

Well, you have a gift. From a ... secret admirer" He gave me the box and gladly accepted it. I looked at it and noticed the letter.

 

" I'm jelous when boys are near you :( " 

 

I opened the box and saw a teddy bear. It's a white teddy bear that is holding a rose. It's actually wearing a white t-shirt. There's a " I LOVE YOU " written at his heart. It was cute. I think I have an idea who gave it. It's obvious! Well I'm not perfectly sure about that. But one of my guess is SUHO! Haha~~ I just remembered what he said. I just remembered how obvious he is on his first variety show. The ' Exo Showtime', when he brought Chanyeol a glasses. So obvious~~

 

I smiled at the thought of mine. If he is the one who gave it, then I'm lucky to have such a handsome suitor. I looked at my manager and just smiled like nothing happened. Why do I feel like I'm smiling a lot today?

 

I changed my clothes to a casual one. I'm going to a fansigning even next. I'm so excited! I'm going to see my fans again! Should I bring my bear? I should right? He might get lonely. Haha~~ It's really cute!

 

I opened the door of my room and saw that EXO is about to leave too. They looked at me, then at their leader. I looked at Suho then he suddenly walked fast. Me and s were surprised of his sudden action. The members just bowed to me and I did the same too. I think I really know who gave this bear to me. What a handsome admirer I had!

 

I went outside and ride into the car with the bear at my hands. The smile didn't left my face until I reached the venue. I waited at the backstage until the staff signaled me to come up. I followed him then greeted my fans. I waved my hand while holding my bear. After I greet them , I sat at the chair that has a long table at front. I waited a few minutes before I met the first fan.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo IU-unnie!" The girl greeted.

" Annyeong! Iruemi na muweyo? " I asked why smiling.

" Shin Yeong , Kim Shin Yeong Unnie " She said then gave me the album. I opened my pen then begun to sign.

" Unnie, what a cute bear you have!" My fan suddenly exclaimed

" Yeah! Somebody gave it to me!" I said while writing a message to her now. After I write my message, I gave the album back then bowed and thank her.

 

The next fan also noticed my bear and said it was also cute. Same with the other fans. I smiled and thanks them becuase of their compliments. Is my bear really that cute? The next fan is coming up now. It's a boy with dark glasses and a hat. It completely hides his face because of the mask he is wearing. But I know that he has a good skin since he's only wearing a shirt. I stared at him since he looks familiar to me. He gave me the album and I asked him his name.

 

" Junmyoon.... Kim....Junmyoon" I looked at him carefully.

" You know, you looks familiar. Your voice is also familiar same with your name. hmmm.... Ah! Do you know EXO Suho?" I asked and he looked at me. After 3 seconds, he nodded. " Your aura is same with him! Your voice too!" 

" Do.. you like.... Exo?" 

" Eh? Ofcourse! Their song is great and addictive! They have this dance that can can totally catch your eyes. But most of all, they have the looks that can make any girl melt their hearts. " I said while doing some actions. I began to sign the album when he spoke.

" Who do you like the most in Exo? " I looked at him.

" Me? Mhhh... I don't have a bias.. but they are all great! "

" Oh... How about the Suho? And what's with your bear?" I looked at my bear then back at him

" Suho.... He is so charming! He is a great leader, kind, can dance and has a great voice! He is charismatic! His face can fit into any any girl's ideal type! When his hair is black, he looks like a good boy. But when he is blonde, he looks like a bad boy. A handsome one! This bear was gave by someone I don't know. Wierd right? But I want to thank him or her because it's really cute!" I continued from what I'm doing.

" Oh.... Do you like Exo Suho?" He asked. I just noticed that we are having a conversation about Exo.

" Well..... He is interesting. He has the charms. " I look at him and I'm surprised when he removed his mask and his glasses. He leaned close to me that made me back away a little.

" I'm glad that my charms worked on you. I'm interested in you too sunbae-min. " 

" S-S-Su-Suho-shii????!!" That's why he's really familiar! Oh My Gosh!!! So embarassing! I complimented him too much!

" Thank you for the compliment sunbae-min. My escape worth it. Now I know that you lke me even a little"  I'm blushing right now. I'm red as a tomato for sure.  He leaned closer again. Why does my manager not doing anything? Does he know about it?

" Don't worry Jieun-ah~ I like you too~~ " Then he winked at me.

 

End Of Flashback.

 

 

Yu. He confessed at my fansigning event. Many photos were taken then the next fans in line asked me if we are in a relationship. My head aches so mush that day. He bacame my suitor then after 5 months, we became a couple. We revealed it 4 days after our 5th monthsary. We bacame the hot issue. Many sassanegs bashed me but Jumnyoon is there to protect me. So it's okay for me. Enough of it! I should move on!  Haisstt~~~ -.- I'll just sleep. I still have 3 hours left....

 

ZZzzzz......

zZZzzzZZ....

ZzzZZZzzz.....

ZZzzZZzzzZ.............

 

---- AFTER 2 HOURS ----

 

" Wake up IU,,, You need to prepare~~" I heard my manager wake me up. I opened my eyes and see that my manage is really waking me up. I sat down while rubbing my eyes. He told me that I need to get ready because my fans are already outside. I said yes then walked to the chair where I will get my make up done. I waited for my make-up srtist to come. I'm still sleepy~~~~~~

 

" Sorry for the wait, IU-shii" I looked at my make-up artist then smiled.

"Aniyo, It's okay. I just woke up " She sighed in relief then put her things down. The other make-up srtist also came then apogolized.

 

They fixed my face first, since thay said that my hair would take a lot of time. They put the powder first before foundation. They did my usual make-up in T.V. It took 9 minutes to be finished. Then Soongyeon Unnie starts to go the closet to pics my dress. I followed her since she called me. I saw the dress that I will wear. It's color white that has this elegant design. She helped me to wear it. It has a ribbon at the back and has glitters at the end of the dress. She got my white heels and ofcourse, I also wore it. After my clothes are finished. I went back to the chair. They started to arrange my hair. They said that they will just let my hair fall and curl it at the end. Since I had long hair now, they took a long time to finished it. My actual prepeation took 30 minutes. Because I also had few jewerlies. The staff said that I must get ready within 30 minutes. I walked to the backstage and saw that staffs are busy. I also noticed that my fans are already inside and waiting.

 

" IU-shii.." I looked at my manager who just called me. He handed me the pink rose. I looked ta him confusingly.

" I just though that you might need this." I looked at him wierdly but I just nodded. 

 

I went to the spot where I must wait. I don't know but. I know something will happen here. I'm nervous in a different feeling. I just can't explain it. Well, I just shrugged it off then wait calmly. I still have 25 minutes so I called my manager and get my cellphone. I sit first since I have a sit here. I read the news on the internet first and saw the article about my concert. It also said that this will be one of my great concerts since I have many surprises. I read about other srticles too when I heard the staff shouted and said that I must get ready. I stand up then get ready. I just noticed that I will come out within 3 minutes.

 

I went inside the big curtain then waited. When I heard the music, I began to sang. The big screen opened so I come out. I saw and heard my fans shouted. I felt the same feeling I had few minutes ago. I just shrugged it off and sing the opening song.

 

 

 --- SKIP TO THE SIXTH PART----

" So are you guys having fun? " I asked then the fans shouted yes.

" So guys, I'll sing songs that have been requested by some of you." I looked at the screen and it revealed the first song that was requested.

" 'Meaning of You' huh? " IU said. She then read the message below.

" 'Annyeong haseyo IU -unnie, I actually picked this song sinceit kinda remind me of you. It reminded of teh romatic moments you have. I actually liked this song. So please sing it.' Well okay... It must be sung by two people but I'll do my best " I bowed then signaled the staff to play the song.

 

Neoui geu han madi maldo geu useumdo

Naegen keodaran uimi

Neoui geu jageun nunbitto
Sseulsseulhan geu dwitmoseupdo naegen himgyeoun yaksok

Neoui modeun geoseun naegero wa
Pulliji annneun susukkekkiga doene

Seulpeumeun ganiyeogui koseumoseuro pigo
Seuchyeo bureoon neon hyanggeutan baram
Na ije munggegureum wie seongeul jitgo
Neol hyanghae changeul naeri baram deuneun changeul"

 

I was about to sing the next part, when somebody sing it. I tried to looked at the person who  is singing. I loked left and right, but none.  But for sure, it's a boy. He sounded like..........Suho.

 

"Neoui geu han madi maldo geu useumdo
Naegen keodaran uimi"

 

"Neoui geu jageun nunbitto
Sseulsseulhan geu dwitmoseupdo naegen himgyeoun yaksok"

 

"Neoui modeun geoseun naegero wa"
 

"Pulliji annneun susukkekkiga doene"

 

We exchanged lines. I looked confusingly so I decided to walk in front. Now I'm singing with him when the spot light revealed who he is. I was surprised to see him. He's here.......... Singing with me.

 

"Seulpeumeun ganiyeogui koseumoseuro pigo
Seuchyeo bureoon neon hyanggeutan baram
Na ije munggegureum wie seongeul jitgo
Neol hyanghae changeul naeri baram deuneun changeul

 

Seulpeumeun ganiyeogui koseumoseuro pigo
Seuchyeo bureoon neon hyanggeutan baram
Na ije munggegureum wie seongeul jitgo
Neol hyanghae changeul naeri baram deuneun changeul"

 

I stopped from walking but he is the one who is walking now. Even though I'm surprised, I'm still singing. He's smiling at me while singing. My fans are shouting like crazy, but I'm I'm starring at him with wide. I mean, who would not be surprised if your boyfriend surprised you? I mean EX boyfriend.

 

"Neoui geu han madi maldo geu useumdo
Naegen keodaran uimi
Neoui geu jageun nunbitto
Sseulsseulhan geu dwitmoseupdo naegen himgyeoun yaksog"

 

When I sang the last part, he's alreaday infront of me. He's smiling. Liek nothing's wrong. 

 

"You're here...." I said while holding the mic.

" Hello " He said. " Jieun......" When he said that, I came back to reality.

" What are you doing? Hey! " I shouted but I just noticed that he's holding a bouquet.

" Jieun-ah.... please listen first-"

" No Go Away!"

" Listen-"

"No! I don't want to-" I was cutted off by his unexpected move......... He FREAKING KISSED ME IN FRONT OF MY FANS. The audience gone wild.

" You don't want another kiss right? " He said when he parted.

So listen.... Please.." He breth deeply before he continue.

" I love you so much Jieun-ah... You are my life, my light and my love. Living without you is like living in darkness.... You know how much I miss you and Love you. I-I really need you.... I really regret what I did Jieun.... You don't know what I felt when we broke up. It's like my whole world shut down. But.... I didn't gave up..... I still courted you.... Because I still love you so much. Heaven knows how much I love you. I will do everythng and anything just to prove it. I Love you so much Jieun..." Then he kneeled down

 

Please give me a chance Jieun....... I Love you so much..... I'll even put my life in line...... I really Love you Jieun...... So please.... IU-shii, Sunbae-min, Jieun-shii, Jieun-ah,...." Then he looked at me with pleading eyes.

 

" Will you be my girlfriend?" I can't hold back my tears so I let them flow. What can I do? I want to move on..... But I still love him too.... I'll just say what my heart and brain says.

 

 

 

------- AFTER 3 YEARS-------

 

SUHO PROUDLY ANNOUNCED THEIR SECOND CHILD

Exo's leader proudly stated his wife's pregnancy on a variety show early in July 2019. After a year of getting married, the two will finally have a second little baby of their own. 

" Jieun's actually 2 months pregnant with our second child," Suho said with a big grin on his face.

More questions was asked by MC but Suho answered each questions bravely.

" We just found out about the baby last month. The two of us were very happy by the news and we just told about it to our parents last week. "

A big smile was in the singer's face the whole time and the idols around him congratulated him. 

" My wife is also asking me to let her name the second baby since I was the one who though of Jiyoon's name," he added happily.

May the two have a happy family life and congratulations to the proud father.

 

 

IU CONFIRMED PREGNANCY

 While in the showcase for IU's new album, she confirmed at the same time about her pregnancy that was first said by her husband, Exo's leader, Suho, in a variety show. 

" The pregnancy and the baby is indeed true. We're expecting our second baby very soon," the singer said.

" Husband has requested me to not do some promotions at the moment to prevent stress that can harm our baby, he also requested to have more rest just like my first pregnancy," the singer added.

Health is really necessary for pregnant women so we wish the couple a healthy baby and for IU's health.


IU AND SUHO GOT MARRIED 2 AFTER  YEARS OF DATING. Yes, IU agreed to be his girlfriend again. It just proved that even though you got seperated, there will be one reason for you to come back.

 

 

LESSON:

Even though you still you want to let go or give up,

There's still one reason left for you to go on.

Hold it, and don't let go of it,

like your life is depending on it.

 

 

 

 

Suho didn't let go of IU because he still loves her.

IU accepted him again because she still loves her.

 

____________________________________________________________

I'm sorry that I just finished it now.... It actually scared me that I might write it too short, but it became too long xD. So I just hurry it up xD

I'm actually thinking if I should make this a chapterred story xD 

Sorry ~~~Again.. for the wrong spellings :( and grammars :( I'll fix it when I have time :(

Other Stories:

Four Seconds ( Drabble; Chanyeol and IU )

Vampire's Kiss ( Story; Exo and IU )

-----Images not mine----

-----busy------

 

 

Sincerly,

EasterCrystal