Pink

Pink

Wendy reluctantly wakes up from her much needed sleep. The jet lag and the nerve-wracking days of auditions had put a huge toll on her mentally and physically. Finally she was accepted and her training starts right away. Sitting up, she turned off her alarm and got ready to head to the SM building. She had been there many times with her family since they needed to meet up with some of the representatives.

Finally reaching the building, she reluctantly entered and saw her group of trainees she would be training with. She had been told that she shouldn't get close with any of them. They were her rivals, but Wendy didn't like that word. Rivals. It left a weird feeling after she said it and she always liked making friends.

The 18 year old sighed and got ready to practice, but an interesting girl with a cold expression and a pink outfit caught her eye. They made eye contact for a quick moment before they turned away and went back to their business.


Wendy went on and minded her own business, training well and hard. Sometimes she felt like giving up but that girl always looked at her with the same eyes when she had those thoughts. It was like she knew that Wendy was giving up. But they never talked.

It saddened and confused Wendy. Neither of them ever initiated a conversation and usually Wendy initiated a conversation when someone interested her. But if none of them will start a conversation, then she would respect that and keep to herself. But that would change. 

Wendy was just using her break time efficiently and wanted to take a walk. So she did. And wandering around she went. She was too tired to care about where she would end up at. On she walked, with no goal except to shake off the fatigue that was weighing her down. But she ended up at the back of the building, secluded and lonely. No one was in sight and Wendy sighed in relief. She needed the silence and space. Being in a room with many people could lead to a stuffy room and irritating people.

She walked around the small area until a crouched body leaning on a wall was seen. Curious and a bit sad that someone else was here alone, she walked over and noticed that the girl was familiar. Her body frame was slightly larger than her own but she was skinny.

The ground beneath Wendy responded to her footsteps with a crunch, alerting the crouching girl of her presence. 

Surprisingly, it was the same girl Wendy found interesting.

Instead of saying anything, Wendy inspects the girl. Her eyes were a puffy red– no. They were actually a redd-ish pink. Trails of tears were visible on her pale cheek. Her bottom lip slightly trembled and if anyone looked at her normally, they probably wouldn't notice it. Wendy saw the girl wipe her tears away but grabbed her wrist to stop her. Not letting her talk, Wendy pulls the girl into a gentle hug. 

The girl is indeed skinny. Maybe a bit too skinny. Wendy was skinny as well but she has lost much weight since she had auditioned. She feels the girl begin to pull back but holds her tighter. After a moment of resistance, the girl's hands grip her shirt tightly and hugs her back. She feels the fabric on her shoulder dampen from what she knew was the girl's tears. Muffled sobs escape the girl's mouth but Wendy barely hears them. The only thing she hears is her rapidly beating heart and she was sure that the unknown girl could hear it as well.

When Wendy knows that she can pull back, she does. She cups the fragile girl's cheek gently and wipes the scarce tears away one last time. Looking into the girl's eyes, she smiles softly.

"I'm Wendy."

Miraculously, the girl smiles back, a bit timid and small, but it's a smile.

"Joohyun."


Over time, Wendy and Joohyun became close. Even if in the back of her mind, she thinks this is a bad idea, she pushes it even farther back. Instead of the distant stares, their eye always held some meaning when they looked at each other. Instead of the empty silence, it's filled with a casual conversation. Instead of blank and cold stares, Wendy gets small smiles and eyes that hold hidden glee.

On a random normal day, Wendy and Joohyun decide to stay after to practice a bit more. While Wendy takes a break from her large amount of fails, she watches as Joohyun works her magic. She danced perfectly. She was agile and her eyes were stern, as if she was telling herself through the mirror, don't mess up. Wendy finds herself unconsciously smiling when Irene messes up and pouts. She runs a hand through her hair and lays down, her head resting on Wendy's legs.

"You should pout more?"

"Huh?"

"You look cute when you pout."

What Wendy really means is that no matter what Joohyun does, she looks cute. But Wendy was sure the girl would think it was a weird comment. Spotting a pink blush, Wendy looks down directly at the blushing girl.

"I think you look good when you're wearing pink."

The direct comment made the light pink turn into a deeper shade. Joohyun sits up and slaps Wendy's arm playfully. In return Wendy laughs and Joohyun suddenly tackles her, resulting in both of them on the floor.

"You're weird.."

Wendy shrugs and grins. 

"I know. It's okay to be weird."

Joohyun sits back up and helps the younger girl up. Wendy wraps her arm around the older girl's waist and pulls her closer.

"But seriously you look good when you're wearing pink."


This was it. This was the day Wendy and Irene had worked hard and waited for. Along with their two new friends, they stand on the stage, getting ready to perform. Joohyun was given a stage name. Irene. It was a pretty name. And in all honesty, Wendy thought it fit the older girl when she first heard about it.

Wendy is extremely nervous. And so is Irene. But the older girl still manages to keep a calm face. Grabbing the younger girl's hand she looks straight in Wendy's eyes. She sees panic and anxiety. She can hear Wendy's rapid breathing.

"Take a deep breath Wendy. It'll be fine. You'll do great."

Wendy tries her best to do as told. She in a breath and breathes it out. She feels slightly better. She's breathing normally but the anxiety is still there. Irene is glad that she was able to help Wendy. But when the PD announces that they perform in five minutes, Wendy looks back at Irene.

Irene grabs Wendy's hand and pulls her to a secluded area backstage.

She doesn't know what got over her.

But her lips are on Wendy's and she feels the younger girl pulling her closer, kissing her back in full force.

Wendy doesn't know where Irene got the courage to do something like this. But she doesn't care. Instead, she's happy. Irene was her first kiss. Separating, they look at each other with hazey eyes. Wendy sees the lust in the older girl's eyes and wonders how long she's been keeping that to herself. But instead of speaking, she pulls the older girl back in and they are in an intense liplock again.

Separating for the last time, Wendy sees Irene's face flushed pink. It contrasts with her hair. Now that she noticed, Irene debuted with pink dip-dyed hair. Pink. The color that best suited Irene. She feels Irene's breath on her ear and shivers lightly.

"I want to continue that somewhere more private."


Wendy doesn't know how she ended up like this.

She was on stage for SMTOWN, being nice and bright as usual. Hugs were exchanged along with an extremely long handhold with Irene. She did notice some things. When a sunbae came and hugged her, Irene's grip was tighter. And when Amber finally hugged her, she was pulled away by the group leader. After that, the whole car ride was filled with only Joy and Seulgi's voice. When Wendy tried to get Irene's attention, the eldest girl would glare at her.

And here she is, pinned to the bed in her own room. Doors locked and a very scary and dominant lover looking at her. She secretly enjoyed how Irene dragged her to her own room and harshly pushed her onto the bed. Call her a masochist, but it was just a rare moment.

But she was still confused.

How did she end up like this and why did Irene look so mad at her earlier.

"Unnie?"

The timid voice belonged to Wendy. She was indeed afraid of what was going to happen next. Seeing the girl lean down to her ear she braces herself but instead receives words.

"You are mine and only mine."

Immediately Irene gets off of Wendy, leaving the younger girl flushed pink.

"You're such a possessive girlfriend."

Instead of replying, Irene pecks Wendy's lips and leaves the room.

But Wendy knows she'll be back.


AN: AYO. I managed to cook this up and wow. didn't know I had this in me. I hope you guys enjoyed this keke