Final

An Unforgettable Night

The fans cheered as loud as they could when Exo & F(x) came out onto the stage for the last song. You were one of them. You realized that you didn't have much time to spend in Korea, so you really enjoyed yourself. The smile never left your face as you watched your favourite idols performing in front of your eyes. You looked at each of their faces to ensure that the memory would stay in your mind forever.

 

 

The sounds of the fans cheering for them made him more energetic than ever. All of his exhaustions vanished in the cool air. He sang for them as though it was his last day with the fans. He also played along with his groups members & his seniors to make the fans happy.

 

When he was looking at the crowd, his eyes saw something. It was you. Your smiling face & the impressed look in your eyes caught his attention. However, his stare towards you broke as one of his group members dragged him to the other end of the stage.

 

 

You sang together with your idols while waving your lightstick in the air. That's when you saw him being dragged away by his group member. You chuckled as you saw their childish water fights. Deep inside your heart, you wished that he would look at you at least once, but the massive amount of fans made you forgot your wish. It was impossible for him to notice you in the sea of people.

 

 

After engaging in a water fight with his groupmates, he went back to find you. A smile appeared on his face when he could easily find you as though you're the only one who was standing there. He moved towards the front stage where you were at. He played with the other fans before slowly heading towards the place you were standing. His smile got wider when he noticed that the distance between you & him was reachable. However, when he held out his hand to touch yours, the fans around you moved forward to grab his hand,causing you to move backwards. He saw the longing look in your eyes & encouraged you to come forward with a nod of his head.

 

 

You were surprised when he looked straight at you. You really wanted to reach out & touch his hand, but you weren't able to do so with the swarming fans around you. He nodded, as though encouraging you to go forward, but when you took a step forward, the music ended. The concert had ended. He had no choice but to move away from his place. You managed to give him a smile before he turned around to join his groupmates & seniors at the backstage. You were sad that you couldn't touch his hand, but you lightened up your mood with the fact that he noticed you. It was more than enough to make you feel happy for the rest of your life.

 

 

He slumped himself onto the sofa in the waiting room. His groupmates asked whether he's okay or not, but he just ignored them. The fact that he could not reach your hand when you're in front of him really made him frustrated. Now, he might never get the chance again. After the managers dropped them in front of their dorm's building, he told the others to go inside without him. He wore a face mask & a cap to hide his face & went to have a walk on the street.

 

 

Instead of going back to your hotel room, you decided to take a walk until you're exhausted. The night life really attracted you. You never had a chance to go out by yourself when you're at home because your parents thought it's dangerous. Now that you've grown up & had the chance to roam around your favourite country after your own, you used that time to the fullest. After walking for a while, you finally entered a gift shop. All the cute things displayed in there captured your heart. Then, you saw a brown teddy bear holding a heart sitting on a shelf. You suddenly thought about him & decided to buy it for him. You left the shop with the bear & a big smile on your face. When you were waiting for the pedestrian traffic light to turn green, you looked around you contently. Coming to Korea used to be a dream for you. Now that you're actually there, you finally realized that dreams could come true. Your breath hitched when you saw the guy at the other side of the road. Eventhough he's wearing a face mask, you could recognize him by his eyes & his jacket. You've seen him wear that jacket before. He's also looking straight at you.

 

 

He couldn't believe his eyes. There you were, standing at the other side of the road, looking right at him. This time, he wouldn't let you disappear again. As soon as the light turned green, he quickly crossed the road to get to you. You just stood there, too surprised to do anything. He held out his hand for you to hold. With a smile, you took his hand walked with him side by side. There were no words exchanged, but both you & him knew that you're happy with each other's company. The two of you arrived at an empty park. That's when he started a conversation by asking your name & the conversation continued for almost 1 hour.

 

Then, he got a text from the manager, telling him to return to dorm as soon as possible because they had an early schedule tomorrow. With a heavy heart, he offered to accompany you back to your hotel. Since the hotel was not that far, the two of you decided to walk.

 

When you arrived at the hotel, you gave him a few encouraging words since you knew that you wouldn't be able to see him again. He suddenly took something from his wallet. It was a polaroid photo of him. He asked for a pen from you & scribbled something at the bottom of the photo before giving it to you. Your eyes widened when you saw it was a phone number. He reminded you keep in touch with him.

 

You were about to say something when a snow flake fell on your nose. Both of you looked at the sky & gasped. It was snowing! When you were too busy looking at the snow, he pulled you into a hug. He reluctantly let you & flagged a cab for him. When he was about to close the door, you called out his name & gave him the teddy bear. With a wide grin on his face, he closed the door & the cab left. You waited until the cab disappeared in the traffic & went into the hotel. When you're in the elevator, you looked at his photo & smiled. That night would probably be the only night you could spend together, but it was worth it. You were now a part of his life & he was a part of yours. There's nothing that could change that fact.