Final part 1

That can't be her....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Guys who wants to go clubbing with me!! I'm finally free from work today!" Baekhyun cheered as he entered EXO'a hideout.

"Baek you know very well we can't go clubbing anymore because we are soon gonna take over our parents companies." Suho said. "Yeah Hyung, gossips start fast and they spread really fast too." Kai said without looking away front he game he was playing.

"I finally get away from the company and now you guys ruin it..." Baekhyun mumbled. " fine then, Sehun let's go buy bubble tea." 

Sehun left his game that he was playing. "Let's go!!" Sehun cheered.

 

~~~~~~~

"hey you order I'll find a seat." Baekhyun said as he walked away from Sehun. " oh yeah, I want green tea!" 

"Aish that kid is so addicted to bubble tea, maybe we should get him checked up?" Baekhyun chuckled to himself. "I miss life back then, no work, just having fun" he sighed.

Baekhyun looked around the store and noticed a girl just a few table away. She was alone and was reading a book. Baekhyun knew that she looks very familiar to him but he couldn't pin point who she might be.

" Here you go Hyung!!!" Sehun broke Baekhyun's train of thought. "Oh yeah the other hyungs called me, they told me to meet them at Xiumin's hyung's house." 

Baekhyun stood up and was ready to leave. " let's go Sehun, you wouldn't want to here Suho hyung babbling on how slow we are." He joked.

As the two boys left the store and entered the car, Barkhyun realized that he doesn't have his car keys.

"damn, I left my keys, I'll be right back." He left the car and went back inside the shop.

As he was picking up his key a girl bumped into him, and spilled some of her drink on him. "What the hell! Look where your going! Ugh! Now my shirt is dirty!" Baekhyun yelled. 

"I'm so sorry mister, I didn't mean to." The girl  bowed as she apologized. Baekhyun like at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter