Who's that Guy?

When Different Worlds Collide

“Who's that guy?” Minseok says locking his gaze to the tanned man across the hallway

“You don’t know him?” Tao looks at Minseok his eyebrows raised then switches his gaze to the said latter across the hallway “Would I ask who he is, when I know him?” Xiumin uttered and crosses his arms eyeing the tanned man “God! Kim Minseok! Are you living under a rock?” Tao then rolls his eyes intensively, “He is the one and only KIM JONGIN, the star of our soccer team, he is the reason why we are the champion for 3 years” Tao eyes the said latter “and he likes it rough” Tao continues, giving Minseok a wink “Oh! So he is THE Kim Jongin that everyone was gossiping about” Minseok looks away and heads to his locker “Yes, hyung! He is the great Kim Jongin” Tao follows Minseok “and I heard he was hitting on with Oh Sehun” Xiumin drifted his gaze to his locker to face the tanned man and then locks his gaze to Tao with a confused expression visible on his plump face “WAIT! Do you mean THE Oh Sehun?” Xiumin asked in awe “Yeah, his teammate” Tao looks at Xiumin paying the said latter a confused look “Why, Hyung?” Xiumin gets his books from his locker, heads to his room with Tao following him behind “You mean his hitting on with a GUY?”

“Ah, YES!” Tao answered confidently “So, He is Gay?” Xiumin blurted the words outloud making all the students switch their gazes to Tao and Xiumin. Xiumin realized that he shouted the word “GAY” he then looks at all the student who’s welcoming him with all the glares, he then bowed and murmured sorry. “Yes, He is Gay” Tao answered “Oh!” Xiumin answered in awe, he then arrived to his classroom for his philosophy class “So, I’ll be heading first, I’ll just see you at the Coffee shop later at 5pm”

 

Tao then bids goodbye to Xiumin “See you at 5, Hyung” and heads to his computer class

 

Xiumin and Tao were best friends for like 3 years, Tao treats Xiumin as his own brother and Xiumin cares for Tao. Xiumin works at the coffee shop, and Tao knows it. Xiumin works as a barista at the coffee shop for a part-time job, not because there in need of money but because he really loves coffee, for ing pete’s sake he even hang a poster of an iced cappuccino in his room.

 

Xiumin enters the room and looked for an empty seat, there then he spots an empty chair beside the window, he walks toward the empty chair and suddenly bumps into someone, he bows his head and repeatedly muttered sorry in between of every bow, he then looks up to see who he bumps into and was shock to see KIM JONGIN. Jongin sends glares on the boy he bumps onto, and they were silent for a minute “So, Who are you?” and Jongin broke the ice “Uh, I’m Kim Minseok” Xiumin uttered looking so nervous, “I’m really sorry, I wasn’t looking” Xiumin then bowed and uttered sorry again, “Oh, So you are Kim Minseok” Kai says giving Xiumin an intense stare “Oh, You know me?” Xiumin asked with a confused face visible on him. “Uh-uhm-uh-uhmm” Kai uttered, breaking sweat in his well structured face, “So?!?” Xiumin looks at Kai expecting for the latter to answer, “Oh, there you are Kim Jongin” Sehun impedes making Xiumin and Kai switch gazes and looks at the said latter at the door, “Oh! Sehun-ssi, Why are you here?” Kai asked “The captain was looking for you like an hour ago and here you are flirting with some nerd” Sehun blurted while glaring at Xiumin “Shut the up Oh Sehun! I’m not flirting with him” Kai answered ferociously then heads to Sehun “I’m really sorry for what Sehun said; I’ll be heading out first, So I’ll just meet you at the coffee shop?” Kai says out loud just for Xiumin to hear “Uh, uhm maybe yes” Xiumin answered, then Kai and Sehun heads out leaving Xiumin very confused.

 

“So Kim Jongin knows who I am? And does he know I work at the coffee shop? GOD! What is happening to this world?” Xiumin thought leaving a smile in his plump face.

 

 

 

 

(a/n: I’m really sorry for the late update, I just finished it today and I’m almost done with the chapter two so please wait for it. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the subscribers and the upvote..and sorry for any grammatical errors, English is not my first language)