Epilogue

#HunHan

Four Years Later

 
"I don't know you, but I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me and always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back"
 
Silence. And the crowd clap their hands in the background.
 
"Wow. Luhan-ssi, that was a soulful rendition of Kris Allen's 'Falling Slowly'. Comments keep flooding the radio's official site."
"Thank you."
"How long has it been since you last visited Korea?"
"Four years."
"Wow, that's been a while. Will you be staying here long enough?"
"It depends... but maybe."
"So tell us about your upcoming musical."
"Ah, ne...  it's called 'PS I Love You' it's a lively musical about two people finding each other and falling in love. I'll be singing with Chen-ssi and---"
 
"Sehun, let's go."
Someone called Sehun's name from the doorway. Sehun shuts the radio off, took his coat and head outside the dressing room.
 
Truth is Sehun doesn't want to go yet. He isn't planning to turn the radio off too soon.
 
"Let's head on the backdoor. The entrance is already crowded by fans. China's Sweetheart Luhan is currently in this station building too, live on air in radio show." Coordi-noona said.
 
I know. Sehun thought.
 
"I heard you were supposed to debut with him few years ago but the project was cancelled, my, it's such a waste."
 
I know.
 
"I happen to pass by him on the hallway, he's like ten times better than the picture!"
 
I know.
 
"You should see him too, then you'll know I wasn't exaggerating when I called him beautiful."
 
I already know.
 
"Oh my god! I don't even know what I'll do if we happen to run across him here in the elevator by chance!"
 
That thought made Sehun flinched. But of course no one noticed.
 
The noonas who had a glimpse of Luhan didn't stop talking until they reached the car park. Only when Sehun was inside the car that everything felt silent again. And he doesn't know what's worse. Ever since Luhan came back here in Korea, all media are talking about him and it's getting annoying for Sehun lately. But when it fell silent like this that Sehun want to hear more about the older man, how close is he here right now, what is he doing right now, who he is with right now...
 
His thoughts were diverted when his phone sings a call alert tone. He hesitated to answer it for a bit when he sees his cousin's smiling face flashing on his screen with 'Junmyeon-hyung' as caption. He answers it anyway.
 
"Yobeoseyo..."
 
"Oh, Sehun-ah, wrapping up for the day already? Come meet me at the office for a while." Said the familiar voice on the other line.
 
Sehun sighs, yet another selfish demands from his hyung and he's not really surprised. "Hyung, can't we just meet tomorrow? As you said, I'm already done for the day. I won't go to your freaking agency's building just to meet you, let's discuss business tomorrow."
 
"No, I just want to invite you for dinner actually."
 
"That includes dinner actually. Look, I don't feel like---"
 
"I don't care how you feel like right now but you need to get your here in no longer than twenty minutes!"
 
He hangs up on Sehun right after giving him an ultimatum.
 
Sehun turns his head up, closes his eyes, and pinches the top bridge of his nose as if he's having a headache. Sometimes, bastard tendencies run in the blood. Sehun is so used to giving in his hyung's selfish demands at times.
 
He lets again another sigh out of his mouth. Manager hyung beside him eyed him for a while as if asking what to do now.
 
"Hyung, we need to go to the company building. CEO Kim wants to see us."
 
The car shifted direction and now going towards the said destination.
 
Great. Sehun remarked. Just as he thought he really needs a rest already. No, just when he needs to do a lot of things for this evening instead of having a dinner with his cousin.
 
"Aww~" Coordi-noona growls beside him while watching at her phone with one earphone plugged in her left ear.
 
Sehun glanced at her and asked, "What's wrong?"
 
"Huh? Oh, sorry, nothing, I was just feeling reluctant when Luhan's radio show just finished." Coordi-noona said to him as she pulls the earphones out and shoves them inside her bag together with her phone.
 
And he feels like it's ridiculous. To ignore the top important things to be done first.
Like getting a peaceful sleep after such a tiring day; like giving yourself a deserving rest because it has been a troublesome evening;
 
Or something funny and lame and cliché
 
 
Like running back to the place to catch up with the love of your life...
 
 
Realizing that and before Sehun knew it, he already asked the driver-adjussi to stop and he gets off the car.
 
Sehun walked back to the KBS building. Just a few steps from the entrance door, he halts.
 
He saw Luhan walking out there. He knew he's there the moment he feels something brush into his skin. Like what Luhan has always been good at making him feel. Sehun puts his hands inside the side pockets of his jeans and studies the guy across him who isn't aware of being watched by him. Sehun observes Luhan, the latter is wearing a casual tee and fit skinny black jeans; and he is smiling while talking to his manager hyung. They stopped just in front of the building as they wait for their car. Sehun remained rooted on the ground unable to move forward or to call out. The sight of Luhan made Sehun certain that he still has this effect on the latter. That Sehun's feelings for him never once faded.
 
Then their eyes caught each other.
 
They stood there for a while just locking their gaze. A rush of things came afterwards. it floored, poured, and flowed towards Sehun. Emotions, memories, and other things. Like air. Sehun thought that this must be what Luhan means by air. Because Sehun is breathing again. He feels his heart beating again.
 
Sehun had imagined how perfect it would be if he is to walk towards Luhan right now, take his hand and place it against his chest as he pulls him to an embrace.
 
The trance was lifted the moment a car stopped in front of Luhan and company.
 
This is silly. Sehun thought. He turned away and started walking on the opposite side before he gets to see them get in the car.
 
And not a minute passed when he felt a hand took his. His breath gasps. His heart hammers and his mind is having fireworks. Sehun knows it was Luhan's before he turned around to face him.
 
The shorter man looks as surprised as Sehun's. The latter rolled his eyes towards Lu's hand that is holding him and Luhan lets it go when he came to realize what he just did.
 
Luhan looked back at Sehun, eyes searching. Sehun noted that Luhan seems like he never aged a year. He is still beautiful and overbearing.
 
"Sorry..." Luhan said sounding uncertain and yet his eyes excludes exactness. "Umm... Do we know each other before?"
 
"No." Sehun answered shortly.
 
"Oh. Sorry, it might weirded you out." Luhan said while looking at the floor shyly. Then he turned to Sehun again. The latter held his breath.
 
"It's fine. Though you should be hurrying now because your company seems to be waiting for you." Sehun tilts his chin for Luhan to look back at his car where his manager hyung is waiting.
 
"Oh right! We need to go to SG Ent." Luhan mutters as he slightly spins on his side then he turns his head back to Sehun and adds, "Anyway, I'm sorry about grabbing your hands out of nowhere..."
 
"Wait, just now you said SG Ent.? Are you meeting with Jun--- err, CEO Kim?" Sehun asked as he starts to get the picture.
 
"Ah, yes, you know him?" Luhan inquired.
 
"He's my cousin."
 
"Wow. This is such a coincidence!"
 
But Sehun knew better that it's not.
 
Delight sparks from Luhan's eyes as he excitedly asks, "What's your name? I'm Luhan."
 
But before Sehun could answer, Lu continues, "No... I'm pretty sure I know you. You see, few years ago I got into an accident and ended up losing most of my memories... But... I feel like this is more than just a coincidence... when I think I found them in you.. something I feel like looking for so long..."
 
Sehun frowns but then lightly shakes his head and smiles.
 
Luhan flustered, confused and got all embarrassed.
 
Sehun acknowledged Luhan was won again this time.
 
And with a promising smile in his lips, Sehun takes a step closer to Luhan,
 
"Wait. Let me say this first. But it will definitely be weird and I hope you won't go running away if I actually said that I...
 
 

End of Epilogue.

 
 
 

Big thanks to you awesome guys for reading until the end! For the subs and comments, I'm so glad ^^~ hope you can upvote this too :) 
I'm sorry for my crappy grammar, I'm bad in English.. I'll edit soon the whole fic to fix my writing and grammatical errors.. :)
 
and again, thank you! love love love ^^~