Gone Pt.1

Cant Run From Fate?! 0.o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMEONES POV (Thats the first? LOL)

I watched as they all had there fun. Just watch you wont be having fun for a long time. Jeon Rarity. Ive done so many things and youve still managed to get passed it. its time to get real. I tightened my fist.

RARITY'S POV

It had been at least a month of school already and I soon knew school was almost over. Which I was so thankful for. We were all were in the living room, bored of things to do. Jungkook snapped his finger. 

"I have an idea." He smiled. 

"What is it?" Asked Jackie. 

"Lets, play a game." Jungkook said in a low voice and smirked.

"Bro, you literally sound like saw." Said L.joe. Jungkook shrugged. 

"I was bored." He sighed. Now, it was my turn to snap my fingers.

"Lets dance and we have to guess what were dancing too." I said. Taehyung was next to me and his arms were around my waist. He pulled me back.

"Or, we can just stay like this." He said and I hit his arm. 

"Or not." He pouted and I smiled to him.

"I guess its not a bad idea." Said Chunji. 

"ILL GO FIRST!" Said Jimin and he went to the center of the room and started dancing.

"OHH, BOYFRIEND Bounce." Said Jackie. 

"Thats my girl, knowing my dances." Minwoo said and Jackie smiled. Jackie went to the center of the room and it was her turn. 

"OUU!!! Girls day Something!" Said Jungkook. Junkook went up and started dancing. 

"Too easy, BTS Boy in love." I smirked. 

"Nice, doing your own dance."Said L.joe and Jungkook smiled.

"I try." He laughed. I went to the center. 

"Infinite back" Said Bam Bam. I went to go sit next to Taehyung and he got a text message. 

"I uh, gotta go. Ill see you tomorrow alright?" He asked and I nodded confused. 

"Wheres he going?" I heard Mark ask and I shrugged. Thegame lasted for about 3 hours and soon we were changing to songs and then impersionations. Something was wrong, Taehyung never came back? Taehyung and I have been dating for roughly 3 months now, which was amazing. He was the best. We've went on countless dates. The company actually let us date too. I mean I dont see why not seing as how- I mean Jimin and Amy and Jin and Emily. I started to get worried. I excused myself and went to my bed room. I got my cell phone and I called Taehyung. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"HAI!" Said the voice, it was a girls. 

"Um, hai. Is Taehyung there?" I asked. She laughed. 

"Is it not obvious?" She asked, I was getting annoyed.

"Apparently not.?" I said. The girl sighed.

"If you want to see Taehyung again, I suggest you do as I say." She said and I swear I could see a smirk on her face.

"Who are you?" I asked. She laughed.

"Im surprised you dont know who ur own classmate is. Choi Seon yeon" She said and my eyes widened.

"W-what do you want with him?" I asked. 

"Oh, no I dont want him. I want you, hes just a little push." She said.

"Why dont you just come get me urself." I gritted my teeth.

"Wheres the fun in that?" She asked.

"It's pathetic." I spat and I heard her scoff. 

"I suppose you want to talk to him." She sighed. I heard shuffling and someone was breathing in the phone.

"Taehyung?" I asked. 

"Rarity." He said out of breath.

"Are you ok?" I asked. I heard a punch and I was gripping onto my phone.

"TAEHYUNG?" I exclaimed. 

"Im fine" He said, I knew he was lying. 

"Im coming to get you." I said and Taehyung took in a breath.

"NO, Dont you dare. Im not letting you hurt yourself for me." He said. I laughed.

"Your there in the first place because of me." I said. He was about to say something when the phone was pulled back. 

"Thats it for now, if you want him back come alone to the adress I text you. I'll give you 1 day." She said

"Oh and Rarity? Calling the police is a BIG no no, by the time they even think of finding him. he'll be long gone. Ill be watching." She added then hung up. I sighed. WHAT IN GOD FUKIN NAME WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS?

"Rarity?" I heard a voice and spun around to see Mark. I ignored him and looked around my room. I needed paper. A plan too. 

"What happen?" He asked. I knew I wasnt gonna get passed Mark. His voice could say it all. 

"Taehyung." I said and found the piece of paper. 

"What about him?" He asked. I sighed and looked at Mark. My hand suddently began to shake.

"He- hes been kidnapped." I laughed as that word came out of my mouth. 

"What?" Mark asked. 

"Choi Seon yeon, in my class apparently she got to him and she.." I trailed off to control my anger.

"Hurting him" I said. 

"I have 1 day to think of something." I sighed. Mark nodded. 

"Shouldnt we call the police?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, shes knows what shes doing. I have to go alone." I said as I got the address. I pushed passed Mark when he stopped me. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

"Isnt it obvious? Im going to get Taehyung and kill her." I gritted my teeth. 

"Thats not like you." He said. 

"Like hell, if it was one of you I would be doing the exact same thing." I said. 

"No, you need a plan first. Think about this Rarity. You cant just walk in there and act like ur freekin super woman." Mark said. 

"Ill think of something." I said. Mark sighed. 

"You need a plan, and help" He said.

"Im not dragging you all in this, you all have reputations to keep up, I dont." I said and walked off but my arm was stopped again. 

"Please Rarity, we both know ur o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter