Nine

Mute Student and The Lovey Teacher 2

Kris:I left the mall and walk home. I open my apartment. ____ I said. I came inside.I heard nothing. I close my door. I look in her room and she wasn't there. I look everywhere in my apartment for her. She is not here. I call couple of my students. Luhan,Do you know where ___ is?

Luhan:No sae. I don't know where she is.

Kris:If you know something tell me

Luhan: I will.

Kris:I hung up the phone. I left my apartment. I walk to a police station. I open the doors. I need to fill out a missing report.

FC:sir calm down

Kris:This is important.I need fill out a missing report please.

FC:Ok.i gave him the papers.

Kris:I start to fill out the missing report papers. It reminds me of filling out the papers at the orphange. I look around the corner and didn't see ____ face or smile.I finish up filling out the papers.I gave the papers back to the cops.

FC:Thank you.

Kris:How long will this take?

FC:Its takes twenty four hours

Kris:Aww man I look sad all of a sudden

FC:Sir,we will find her

Kris:No wonder why you guys are the top the police station in Seoul.

FC:Mhm.Does Kim _____ talks?

Kris:She is a mute but she does talk.She feels comfortable with me.I can't let her out of my site.She's my angel.

FC: Do you know anyone who could do this?

Kris:No,I just came back from the mall.My about to be arrange wife probably has something to do with this. Please find her.

FC:Ok

Kris:I left the building. I miss you ____.

1 Week later.

You: I look around and start to cry. I miss you Kris.I found a back door and open it.I ran out of the warehouse. Kris,Im coming. I look into the water I was skin and bones.Im hungry. I start to run home.I use my key and open the door.I saw him on the couch with Tea as Teas was about to kiss him. KRIS I scream

Kris:I heard the door open.I heard her scream. I saw her right in front of my eyes.I left Tea on the couch. I ran and to hug her.

You:Kris.I said.I passed out in his arms.

Kris:Tea leave now

Tea:What.Why should I leave?

Kris:Because I knew it was you who kidnapped her in the beginning.

Tea:I left the apartment.

Kris:I hope the cops will get her before she leaves the country.I carry my ___ to bed.I laid her down.I kiss her right on the lips. I will go and make something for you to eat.

You:I start to cry in my sleep Don't leave me.

Kris:Im right here.I left the room and made her a sandwich. I smile.I gave the police station a call. I look at her in her bed. I said to myself I wont let go of you ___.