New Project

Ryeonggu Gamekyu

“Wookie! Wookie! Oh Wookie! Unnie reached already! Ryeowook!”

Ryeowook coming out running from her house.

“Unnie mianhae. I overslept.” Ryeowook said with her sorry face. She didn’t mean to oversleep but her schedule lately made her very tired.

Donghae starts to nag, “You must have forgotten to set your alarm clock right? Or you forgot that we have a meeting with SM CEO regarding your music video?”

“Unnie… Of course not. It is my music video. I just very tired. Mianhae unnie.”

“Haish. Let’s go. Here is your fruit juice and bread. Eat your breakfast first, if you sick, how do you gonna do your music video?”

“Heheheh. Thank you Hae unnie. Saranghae!”

 

Meeting room

“We are so sorry that we are late”, Donghae said.

“It is okay. Our CEO is not here yet. By the way, I am Hyukjae. You can call me Eunhyuk. I am the CEO personal assistant. Have a seat.”

“Hi Eunhyuk! I am Donghae, Ryeowook personal assistant.” Donghae shake hand with Eunhyuk before pointing over to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook shake her hand with Eunhyuk, “Kim Ryeowook”.

They sat down, Donghae sat beside Eunhyuk while Ryeowook sat beside Donghae – back facing the door.

“Thank you for coming Ryeowook. I know you had been busy lately. While waiting for the CEO, we will discuss about the upcoming schedule first to see if it fit yours and the CEO? How about that? Because for your upcoming music video, the CEO itself will direct everything.” Eunhyuk began explaining the agenda for the meeting.

“It should be me saying thank you because accepting our request in waiting your company service to direct our music video.” Ryeowook humbly said. She is very famous and busy singer but yet she is very hardworking and humble.

 

After 15 minutes of discussion

“I am sorry for being late. I just came back from another meeting.” A voice a deep and can hear his voice a bit of breathe.

Ryeowook turned to look at the owner of the voice which she thought was familiar.

“You?!”