Final

Untitled

"You can't put cinnamon in it noona, it will taste bitter" Yixing said while taking the spatula away from my hand and take charge to stir the puding.

"but cinnamon will make the puding smell good, Yixing. I'm sure Luhan will like it"  i pouted.

Yixing sighed, "But we make this puding not only for Luhan hyung, noona, and others might not like the smell of cinnamon in it. Beside, Luhan hyung and anyone who prefer cinnamon can always add it later on their slice" Yixing explained and i finally give up.

"Okay then, i'll just leave it to you and make the vanilla sauce instead" i then turned to reach the cupboard and get the milk from there.

It was casual wednesday, and i was so disappointed to found only Yixing inside the dorm while the rest of them were going outside for shopping or visit their family. I know EXO has no schedule today and that's why i want to make a sweet surprise to my boyfriend, Luhan, by coming over unexpectedly. But yeah, looks like Luhan really doesn't expect me to come at all.

 "Noona, promise me you won't put cinnamon on the vanilla sauce" Yixing snapped me back from my short trance.

"Yixing, there is a reason why this is called vanilla sauce and not cinnamon sauce okay?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Just because you are a star of a cooking show now, doesn't change the fact that i am still a better cooker than you Zhang Yixing. Never forget that" i teasingly stick my tongue at him.

"Okay, okay...no one can beat our Yeon Hee noona. I was just concern if your love for cinnamon has taken over you" he smiles, showing 2 precious dimples of his while ruffling the back of my hair lightly.

Aah, Those dimples....i never get chance to tell Yixing how i love those dimples on his cheeks but one thing for sure, only his dimple smile has the same effect with Sehun's aegyo. anti-refusal!

Sehun may ask me to do something i really hate and i still do it because he begs me with that deadly aegyo of his. Same thing goes for Yixing, he just have to show that annoying-but-adorable little hole on his cheek and i will grant whatever wish he has in mind.

I remember it was also his dimples that drawn my attention to him the first time we met. That day i saw him standing in front of a ddukbokki stall with quizzy look on his face. He bit his lips as if he hesitated to say something and those dimples appeared on his cheek, making him look so innocent and adorable. I then heard him mumbled something in Chinese and i realized that he might want to buy the ddukbokki but he didn't know how to say it in Korean. Good that i took chinese literature class so i was able to help him and that was how we became good friend.

"All set!" I said as i switched off the electric stove. "You done with the puding, chef Yixing?"

"Yep" He replied, switching off the stove as well and pour the puding to the big round ceramic bowl.

"So, what do we want to do now that the cooking is all done?" He leaned to the kitchen counter.

I shrugged, "I don't know, We've been cooking for hours. Do you think Luhan will still take long time?"

"Possibly. And remember Tao is with him" he laughed, "You know what happen when the word Tao and shopping is on the same line"

"Ugghhh nooo...." i whined loudly. "Why did Luhan has to go with him today out of all EXO? Why can't he just stay at dorm like you?"

"Because he is so irritated by Tao's aegyo and immediately agree just so he stops" he laughed.

"Come on noona, let's do something fun while waiting for Luhan hyung". Yixing took my arm and drag my lazy body to the livingroom across the kitchen. He made me sit on the carpet and asked, "Do you want to play puzzle, noona? I think Kris hyung has just bought a new 1000 pieces"

"He did? 1000 pieces? Yess pleaseeee" i screamed, instantly failed to hide my excitement and forgot that i was actually sulking for not being able to see Luhan.

I love puzzle as much as Luhan loves rubix cube. We always challenge each other to be the first to finish them. Luhan won most of the time with Rubix cube of course, but he can never finish 1000 pieces puzzle. Not even once lol. Well In fact, he can't even finish 200 pieces, let alone 1000. he said only people with great patience can finish it and for someone as active as him, sitting for hours doing puzzle is boring. He said he prefer drenched in sweat doing soccer or basketball, and i secretly approve that because gosh! Have you seen Luhan drenchs in sweats when he play basketball? How his wet hair covered his forehead and flip it each time he jump and aim to make score? If you haven't then i swear you won't call him pretty anymore after see it with your eyes how manly can luhan be.

So yeah back to puzzle, Yixing is often times the only one who willing to accompany me arranging that pieces one by one until it makes a perfect picture. Kris, you asked? That brat almost never touch them. Believe me He just bought them for their picture because he has that i-am-decendant-of-picasso complex and think that a puzzle is another form of art or whatever, only Kris and people on his galaxy can understand.

"You know too much of my weakness, Zhang Yixing, that is not good" i pouted.

 "I know" Yixing playfully winked at me and giggled while walking to Kris' room to fetch the puzzle. He came back after a couple of minutes and i already laid on my stomach, so eager to start the puzzle. Yixing placed the box in front of me and mirroring my position.

"Kai, bai, bo!" We said at the same time and yess, i won! He had scissor while i had rock so its me who has the right to scramble the puzzle. It's just a little tradition yixing and I always do before we start a puzzle. I took off the plastic wrap out off the board and put it back inside the box. I grinned and begin to shake the puzzle so that the pices will fall out from the board. I took out the board, place it in front of us and yixing start to pick the pieces. He found the first corner and placed it immediately onto the board.

"Beginner's luck" i mocked him and he just smiled. We started to work on the puzzle in a comfortable silence. We have finished to complete all the edges when Yixing  changed to sit position, "Noona lets take a break. Do you want to have some ice cream? Your favorite sorbet flavour still left some in the fridge"

"Wow, it's surprising you guys haven't finished it already. Yes please, i think i need to losened up my body a bit" i stretched my arms to the side and moved to sit on the sofa. I gazed to the wall clock and noticed it's almost 3pm already and no sign of Luhan coming back yet. I let out a deep sigh when Yixing came with a big tube of ice cream and two spoons, he put his weight on the sofa beside me. "I'm sure he will come soon, don't worry" he tried to comfort me, offering me the spoon which i take almost immediately, "Thanks, Yixing"

"Mmmm...sorbet ice cream is the best" i the melted ice cream from lips, don't want to waste any of it. Yixing watched me with that cute dimple smile on his cheek and stare back at him.

"Is there something on my face, noona?" His sudden question stopped me from staring at his cute, handsome face.

"You are one handsome man Yixing, famous and all. How come you haven't had any girlfriend yet?"i stated my curiosity. Yixing is one of just a few EXO who haven't girlfriend after their no-dating contract ended last year.

"I don't know. Maybe because i just don't want to have one at the moment" he shrugghed and avoid my gaze by digging some more ice cream from the tube. I watched him as he ate the ice cream and i had my eyes glued to his lips, wondering if he ever been kissed and how those lips would feels against my lips.

Before i realized what i was doing, i lightly wipe the ice cream over the corner of his lips with my thumb and voicing my mind, "Yixing, have you even been kissed?"

Too dumbstruck by my sudden action and question, Yixing said nothing but look at me with that astounded face. Oh my, did i really just asked him that?

"Sorry, you don't have to answer that. I was gibbering" i immediately regret my thoughtless act and laughed, trying to ease the situation. I mentally smacked myself inside my head for asking something so personal to him like that.

"It's okay noona. I may look innocent to you but i am a man, of course i have been kissed" He said calmly as if his confession is nothing big.

"Oh"

"In fact-" He continued, "I think i'm a better kisser than Luhan hyung" He innocently smiled.

"Oh yeah? How would you know that?" I Laughed.

"I wouldn't but you may find out?". Wait, did Yixing just challenged me to kiss him?

We both know our face is dangerously close but none of us backed away. "We really shouldn't have this conversation, Yixing" i shook my head lightly

"Yes this is really a bad idea" he said but his action reflect the opposite, cos he leaned closer that our nose almost touched.

"Really...really bad" i whisper as i closed my eyes when i feel the pair of his lips touched mine, welcoming the kiss when all i have to do is resist it. But i effortlessly give up without even trying to his tender kiss. I heard a soft clatter when Yixing let the spoon slipped off his hand to cupped my both cheek. The ice cream tube on our lap is long forgotten. It started as a chaste kiss, but when Yixing start to nibble on my lower lip, i can feel myself start to kiss him back with as much passion.

Oh God what have i done? I Know i should've stop this but i found myself enjoying this more than i should. Kissing Luhan always feel sweet like a cherry, but with Yixing, the sweet taste lingered longer like ice cream melted on my lips. Unexpectedly, it was Yixing who first broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine, "I should've never given you up to Luhan hyung" his breath hotly fanning my face as he whispered those words to me.

 "What?" I pulled my face but he wrapped his arms around me right away, trapping me in his embrace and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Yixing, wha-"

"Stay still noona, pleasee" he begged before i even finished my words,  i tried to release my body from him but he tighten his embrace even more on me. "Luhan hyung may have you for all his life so please Yeon Hee noona, let me have you just for this one moment. Please"

I really don't know what's going on here but hearing his plea softened me. I was hesitant at first but i slowly lift my arms to his back and hugged him. I felt something wet dropped on my shoulder as i did so and i felt so confuse, "Yixing, are you-crying?"

He didn't say a thing. He just keep holding me in his arm like that when i felt another tear dropped on my shoulder. I have so many question in my mind now, but i feel so bewildered to try to answer them.

"I swear i won't go shopping with you anymore Tao! You shop like a girl, God!" Ĺuhan yell startled both of us and we abruptly released ourselves from each other.

"But Lu ge, you bought more things than me" i heard Tao replied.

"Baobei, you're here!" Luhan screamed when he reached the livingroom and saw me. My heart was racing from shock and guilt but i tried so hard to mask it with a smile. "See Tao! You made my Yeon Hee waited too long for me" he yelled  at Tao but the said boy already went straight to his room upstairs, completely ignoring luhan.

"Sorry baobei, did you wait long? Why didn't you call me and tell me if you will come over?" Luhan kissed my cheek and sneak his arm around my waist.

"It's okay. Yixing has been a good company. We made puding and did puzzle, right Yixing?" I turned my gaze at Yixing and my heart sank. His eyes was still a bit red and although he forced a smile to answer me, i saw an evident sadness there on his face.

I hope Luhan didn't notice Yixing's red eyes or we have a long explanation to give him, i silently prayed.

"Glad to hear it. Come baobei, i want to show you the clothes i bought today and tell me if it's good"

 Luhan took my hand and dragged me to his room. I gave a last glance at yixing before i enter Luhan's room and he gave me a faint smile. The rest hours i spent with Luhan inside his room, one question kept clouding my mind, 'what was happening back there with Yixing?