When will I ever find you?

Our Promise

We were playing hide and seek, I went to hide while he was standing in the garden counting to 30... 27.28.29.30! I hurried myself and hidden myself in the green bushes. He went over me without seeing me, I was holding my laugh back.. He contuined down the road and soon was he out of my sight.. After a while I got stiff and decided me to find him. I went everywhere looking for him, but I just couldnt find him.  I was now screaming my lungs out, yelling his name, but no answers came back. YOOOOOOOOONG WHERE ARE YOU? 

(Seohyun´s POW)

I was having the same dream again. After all these years, I just couldnt forget you.. I knew I should have forgotten you, but deep down in my heart you were one of my precious.Why, did I always have a hope that destiny will bring us together, I guess it was just a foolish wish. Even though you weren't my love, you were my closest, my one and forever best friend.

I looked over my clock and saw that the clock was 05:30 AM, oh no we have a schedule 07:00 AM and it takes at least more than one hour for us nine to get ready. I hurried myself over to the others room, and soon was everybody awake except the Ice princess. I went into her room and had to use the secret weapon, I went close to her left ear and said cucumber, and then she woke up with a angry face. I ran outside the room before she could do anything and just after an half hour, we all were ready to go to the beauty shop and was waiting for the manager to pick us up . And soon we were sitting in the car on our way to the Shop, but all I could think on was that this was a bad morning.

 

(Yongwha's Pow)

I lookes at my right and then my left, there in my left I saw a girl with two ponytails wearing a blue bracelet. It could only be a girl with those two ponytails and that blue bracelet, It was her. I ran up to her, but then she started running away from me. I ran faster but couldnt take her again, we ran into a small road. The road was small and bulky, but I could see her running right in front of me. I ran and ran for my life, but then she disappeared. She was out of my sight,  she was forever gone. I stood there in the mid of the road and yelled out high... JOOHYUN WHERE ARE YOU !!!!!

I suddenly woke up from my dream again, the dream I was getting sick of, the dream I've had for a long time, the dream that felt so real. I know that I promised to find her, but I know that I'm not gonna find her again. I was just not ready to let her go yet. I've been trying to find her, going east and west but she's never there. Even though I know it's impossible to find her, I'm never gonna give up. Because she meant something important for me.

I opened my shelf and took up a small frame made from tree. On the frame it stood Best Friends Forever and it was a picture of me and her together when we were playing outside the garden, taken by her mother.

Joohyun when will I ever find you?