A WALK HOME

POISON IVY

"That ... She'll seriously pay for this!" Jin Ae whispered through her gritted teeth. You followed her gaze and saw Sunree's back, listening to what the teacher is discussing in front. You rolled your eyes.

"She acts as if she is an angel, but inside, she's keeping thousands of demons." Clarion said. You bit your lower lip to avoid answering her.

"I wonder what had happened to her in the past to make her act like this." Clarion continued,"And what is her problem with you? And what does she care if you are friends with Mark? There is nothing wrong in befriending. He is not Sunree's property."

You tightened your grip on your pen. god, why is she so talkative?! Jin Ae tapped your shoulder and sent you a look asking if you are okay. You just rolled your eyes and stared at the window.

You stared at the open field of the school and watch others students play football. Memories passed by and you heavily sighed preventing yourself from tearing up. You don't want to show them how weak you are when it comes to your past. It had became your fear as you grow up.

"Okay. Class will be early dismissed due to a faculty meeting. See you guys tomorrow!" The teacher said and walked out of the room. Jin Ae stand up and poke your nose.

"Hey daydreamer! How's life?" She asked. You scoffed.

"Oh shut up. I'm not daydreaming." You said and packed your things. She laugh.

"Oh really? So how can you explain to me your stare on the open field and you heavily sighed and take note, you only do that when you are on the verge of teaeing up or crying. Why? Heartbroken?" She teased. You gave her a death glare and told her to shut up and luckily that she did before the guys came closer.

"We have a basketball play today. Want to come over?" Jr. asked.

"I want to see it!" Jin Ae replied and she look at you, "How about you day dreamer?"

Your brows furrowed and sent her a glare.

"Whoa. What's with the nickname on her?" Jr. asked and placed himself between you and Jin Ae. She glance at you and a teasing smile drew on her lips.

"Try it or you'll be dead." You hissed.

"Oh! I'm so scared!" She said with her fake, annoying and irritating voice. You rolled.your eyes and laugh in disbelief. Why is she so annoying sometimes? No. Why is she so annoying ALWAYS?

"Whatever. I'm going home." You said and walk ahead.

"Wait! You're going home without us?!" Jr. demanded. You turned back and look at them.

"I can go home by myself."

"Oh really? You can go home on your own?" Jin Ae teased.

"I'm not dumb as you and I have a map and gps on my phone so no worries. Besides, I'm going to look for something." You replied. Jin Ae frowned.

"Oh hold on missy, who are you referring dumb?"

"Who else?" JB whispered and Jin Ae punch his arm and he groaned. Jungkook and Taehyung raised their hands happily.

"We can go with you!" They said but Namjoon flicked their foreheads.

"We have dance practice today!" He reminded and their faces fell. You slightly chuckle on their reaction.

"I'll go ahead-"

"Hey! Text me when you're on your way home. Got it?" Jr. said and you nodded.

"Yeah sure. Bye!" You waved and stepped out of the school. You took your phone out and open the map and gps then searched for the nearest bus stop.

"Mind to tell me where the hell are we going?" Clarion asked as you patiently wait for the city bus.

"Myeongdong." You whispered and look around if there are people nearby, luckily there was no one in sight.

"And where the hell is that? And what are we gonna do there?"

"Maybe we're going to spend the night overthere."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes I am. Hell Clarion! Of course I'm not!" You answer with slight annoyance. She's aneurochip, hell yeah. But she's dumb as your sister, you thought.

"Hey! I know what you are thinking so shut it, Ivy." She said and your brows furrowed. The bus arrive and you get in. You sat at back row of the bus and listened quietly to some Ladies Code songs. You peek at your phone and found that you are already near your destination so you carefully pull of the string beside you. It was not that far from your house, you thought. The bus slowed down and stop. You got out and was amazed by the colorful streetlights of the buildings.

"So Myeongdong is more like a shopping district." Clarion said. It is not like a shopping district... IT IS a shopping district. There were a lot of people walking around, mostly students like you. You started to walk around and entered a coffe shop. You were grerted by a warm smile of a lady.

"My, what a beautiful young lady you are." She complimented. You look at her and gave her a small smile, making her chuckle.

"Anyways, may I take your order?" The lady on the counter said. You scan through the menu and then back at her.

"One Cappuccino Macchiato and a blueberry cake." You said and handed her your bill.

"Okay. We'll just served it at your table." She said and smile at you. You nod and went to a vacant table near the window and you took out your laptop and your math notebook.

"Oh c'mon! Don't tell me you just came all the way here to do your homework!" Clarion whined and you rolled your eyes. You searched for some much easier equations related for the math problem you're answering. After you finished eating and answering your homework, you packed your things and waved goodbye to the lady before headed out of the coffee shop. Your way back to the bus stop was easier because you had already memorized it. While waiting, a familiar red haired boy came into the view and shyly smile at you before sitting beside the bench.

"Oh, it was really you. I thought you were somebody else." He said. You nod. You both sat there in complete silence until he broke the ice.

"Uhh... Mind to walk with me?" He asked while looking at you. You stared at him for a moment before answering.

"Uhmm... Okay." Mark smiled and got up. You felt your heart skip a beat after seeing him smile like that. It was so reassuring and yet... really familiar.

"Er... I... I just want to say sorry about what I had said to you last time." He said while walking.

"And I'm also sorry for my attitude. I'm just like that to the people I'm not close or familiar with." You smile at him.

"It's okay and besides, I don't mind about it. And I'm used to it eversince." You admitted. It was true. You don't even had any friends at all way back then after that tragedy. You keep pushing people away and sticking with the ones you only know. And people hates you. They always think that you are nothing but a helpless little creature.

"Mind to tell me about your life in America?" He asked. You shrugged.

"There is nothing to tell. I don't have any friends there." Mark raised an eyebrow.

"No friends? At all?"

"Yeah. I'm not that friendly and I barely go outside the house except on school days."

He chuckled, "Really? Not friendly? Then how can you explain to me of befriending BTS.and the rest of Got 7?"

You smirked, "There was no other option. I have to socialize with people. That's what dad said before we came here plus it will be rude if you're all in our house and I won't talk to any of you except my sibling and JB."

"So, you're telling me that you were just forced to befriend us?" He asked. You smile teasingly at him,

"Who says that you are my friend?" You said and look at him. His smile faded and he narrowed his eyes.

"I am your friend." He said.

"No you're not."

"But you said Got 7 is your friend!"

"I never said that." You replied and he frowned. Then his expression turn into a cute aegyo. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Whatever Mark." You said and walk ahead. You heard him chuckled and run beside you. You secretly smile at his childish act. You never thought that Mark can be this fun to be with.

"Aww... Your destination's here." He complained. You chuckled softly.

"Aw. I know you are going to miss me that much but we are to still going to see each other tomorrow at school." You said. He straightened himself and look at you seriously.

"Who says I'm going to miss you?" He mocked and raised an eyebrow. You smirk.

"Your face did." You answered and adjusted the strap of your backpack. He rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I'm going inside.Want to come over for a bit?" You asked. He shake his head lightly.

"No thanks. I'll be fine." He said and you nod.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" He added and waved. He was about to go when you hold his wrist. He turn around to look at you and raised an eyebrow. You bit your lower lip.

"Uh... thanks for walking me home." You mumbled shyly. He chuckled softly and ruffled your hair.

"No problem. Goodnight, Eun Jin."

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back with a new update! I hope you like it and also thanks you for my subscribers :)

* blueberryic

* addychan

* mienn

* cunderly

* Shygirl13

* youngssu

* XiaoShelby

* bears2woo

I forgot if I had already thanked you on the last chapters but anyway and also thanks you for cunderly's sweet comment tee-hee :)

 

And another thing, please pray and support for the Ladies Code. Let us also pray for their late members, Rise and EunB. May their souls rest in peace.

 

Thank you for your support and don't forget to leave a comment, upvote and subscribe if you like my story :) Love lots <3