Chapter 2

Give up

I didn't bother saying anything to this guy. It never mattered if I did or didn't. Reguardless, he was going to find ways to torture me in any way he could. I continued putting the books in my bag, without trying to notice his existance. However, Park Jimin was more stuborn than that to let someone ignore him.

He smacked the books I held against my palm to the floor. I froze for a millisecond and looked up at him with an annoyed look on my face. I kneeled to grab the  book, but Jimin kicked my shoulder, pushing me down to the hard floor which cause me to land on my . I gasp in shock and had all my belongings scattered a cross the floor.

Quickly panicking, I gather my things while I heard the voice of a chuckling Jimin above me. Students stopped to look at the scene as well. As I was going to pick up my pencil pouch, Jimin placed his foot above my hand, making my palm pressed onto the floor with his foot pressured above me.

"O-Ow! Stop!" I yelped in pain.

He could only giggle at the pain I showed to him. Jimin squished it harder, causing for me to scream in agony. I bit my lip, not letting myself cry or show weak I was. I needed to endure more longer.

"Jimin! Stop!"

He eventually stopped and liffted his foot up, but kicked my pencil pouch acrros the hallway.
 

"Woops, my bad." Jimin stuck his toungeout laughing.


I looked up at him with bitterness written all over my face.
"Stop glaring at me, it won't make you any higher you pathetic ." Jimin smiled, turning then walking away.

 

With everyones whispering behind me, I quickly gathered everything before his friends find me and harrass me as well.

 

Jimin was in the same class as me, what was worst wasn't the fact he was only there, but the fact his seat was right behind my seat. It was practically impossible for him to even shake away from my life with him under my watch 24/7 during class as well. I walked over to my desk and found my desk to be filled in with trash as always. Even the top of the desk was completely covered in wrappers and empty soda cans. My eyes shifted to the corner of the classroom, looking at Jimin and is little group laughing at me. I sighed and grabbed the clasroom's trashcan, to put all the scraps away.

One of his friends laughed mocking me, then throwing a bottle of energy drink to my head.

"Hey trash girl! Don't forget to pick that up!" Jimin's friend commented. His name, was Taehyung, but everyone calls him V. I don't know why because V is such a dumb name. What was that supposed to stand for? ? Hell yeah he was one, probably with all that eye makeup he makes the effort of putting on everyday.

I simply just picked up the bottle and put it in the bin, earning another crack of laughter from them.

 

After cleaning my desk and having class beginning soon as well. My teacher, Miss. Jung walked in as always with her quirky and peppy attitude. "Alright class, everyone to there seats!" She said, putting her purse and teacher supplies onto her desk as everyone huddles back into there assigned seats. I felt Jimin's presence behind me as well, my goosebumps risen from the thought of what he might have planned.


"Okay, everyone take out your homework and pass them up." My teacher announced.


The back of my neck was being pinched as I yelped in pain,

"Hey granny Byeol, give me your homework."

"What the- No!" I whispered loudly,

"Are you really going to say no Byeol? I wouldn't do that if I was you. You clearly remembered what happened last time that happened."

I bit the bottom of my lip and looked at the board.My hands shook as I handed him my assignment, he quickly snatched it away before I could do anything else. Jimin had this arrogant smile plastered across his face and erased my name, and jot his name down instead.

I bit my lip from refraining anything I might regret. Anger just boiled up inside the of me, I could barely breathe...

My teacher collected the assignments and looked flipped through the pages of assignments to see who had it and who hadn't. It was alreay my thrid time this week too.

"Byeol? Another missing assignment?" My teacher rose a brow.

I looked up at her and nodded, "I'm sorry, I promise to do it next time.."
I apologized so dull.

 

"You said that last week. I'm sorry Byeol, but you know what you have to do. Leave the classroom and do your punishment."

I sighed and nodded to just get it over with. I stood up from my seat and walked outside. However, a long the way, I felt a leg tripping me over suddenly, causing me to fall and make my face meet the floor. It didn't take long for the classroom to react in complete laughter. I turned to find Jimin's foot, him smiling so arrogant as always and chuckling to himself.

 

_____________________

Thoughts of Jimin?