Chapter 1

Give up

 

"Stop slouching, you're gonna grow up with a hunched back." My mom spoke as she was placing eggs onto our plates.

I looked up and broke away from my daze. My mother had cut her hair recently, it looked really pretty, but I never made the effort
to tell her she looked beautiful, because then she never took my words to heart. She always would say stuff like 'what do you want now?'
or 'why are you saying meaningless things?' I looked down on my plate and bit my bacon and eggs.

"Mom, your new hairstyle looks beautiful." My little sister commented.

My mother looked down and smiled at her, "Aw sweetie, thank you. You're beautiful everyday." My mother chuckled kissing her head.

To be honest, I forgot the last time my mother ever kissed me or ever complimented me. She always just scolded on what I was doing
wrong rather than as to being the sweet mother.

I continued eating my breakfast, acting like I didn't care.

 

After breakfast, I left to start my day with the worst part of my life. Highschool.


People say they don't like going to school for reasons. Mostly because the fact it was boring.

For me, I felt school took a part of me almost every single day I would attend.

 

When I arrived walking to school, I saw everyone huddled into their groups of cliques like I usually do. With me, I wasn't considered in a clique. I was just by myself most of the time. No one really wanted associate themselves with me for a good reason that I don't really blame them for doing. I walked inside and had my bag strapped above my shoulder, with my eyes looking straight ahead, trying to ignore the piercing gazes of the other students.

I went to my locker to pick up my books for my next period. However, I had my eyes wide open for a certain person to come and ruin my day with his daily shinanigans. I hide my face with my fringes and keep myself quiet to not let myself stick out like a sore thumb to others. As I was grabbing my books, I felt my skirt being lifted up and the sound of a smartphone camera being taken.


"Haha, galaxy underwear? You really have no style at all do you?" I heard his voice who was right next to me.

My eyes widened and I slowly looked at him,

"Morning ugly . You're looking quite revolting as always." Park Jimin smirked.