Chapter 1

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What the..." Taemin read the page once more, "Getting bored with life?"

"yes I am bored with my life!" Taemin said as he read further, "Having no love of your life?"

"YES!"

"And you want to have some splash of fun on your dull life full of stress and nonsense?"

"YES YES YES!!!!" Taemin exclaimed, and the other passengers walking back and forth looked at him. "Uh kid," the old man sitting beside him spoke calmly, "can't you read quietly?"

"Aigoo, I am sorry." Taemin bowed with an awkward smile on his face and went back to reading. "then it is your time to feel loved! Go to the next page to see who your boyfriend can be! The prices depends on the person you want." "This is getting interesting..." He flipped to another page and saw a wide array of outfits... Oh no, the men in the outfits, with the title 'List of the Boyfriends'

"Okay, let's see..." Taemin looked through the profiles of the list with the boys' pictures, biodata and special abilities.

 

On recess, he went under the big oak tree and sat himself comfortably and began flipping to the addictive catalog. "There's no one good in here..."

Then he came across a page saying: 'The Best of Them All'

"Here lies the best of the guys, but the prices are very high so expect the best out of the worst, highest price."

"Lee Taemin, are you sure you'll gonna flip to that page? The prices are high, very high indeed. what if you find someone interesting there but you can't afford him?" he asked himself, and was about to slip the catalog into his bag when he thought again, "Aww come on Taemin, you know you want it. Besides, you have big savings  very big savings, and you can save your allowance and make downpayments every month..."

"Hey Taem, had you gone crazy? You're talking to yourself again." a voice spoke from the corner.

"Oh sorry, Minho." Taemin grinned, and the other shook his head and walked to the campus.

"When can I have a handsome man as Minho?" Taemin sighed and stared back at the page, "OH MY GOD!" He squealed at the pictures.

"They are all handsome!" a smile curled up to his lips and began reading the profiles:

(A/N: the credits of the profiles go to misskpop.weebly.com but I edited out a few descriptions)

 

Birth Name: Kim Jong Woon
Stage Name: Yesung
English Name: Jerome Kim
Birthday: August 14, 1984
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Blood Type: AB

Religion: Catholic
Hobbies/Specialties: Singing, Listening to music, Exercise
Instagram: @yesung1106
Twitter: @shfly3424

Facebook: facebook.com/Yesung0084

-He was born in Cheonan, South Chungcheong, South Korea

-His Voice is the best! THE BEST I TELL YOU! You are lucky if you can have Yesung as a boyfriend, but you have to deal with his strange to TURTLES.

-He has a signature dance called 'Octopus Dance' that will surely make you laugh when you are sad

-He has a strange aura so don't be surprise when you feel your house is colder than usual when Yesung is there

-Price: 70.3 million won (you can pay for him in 2 years with downpayments every month)

 

"He is cute but I dont like weird guys. Sorry." Taemin shook his head and went on.

 

Birth Name: Choi Si Won
Stage Name: Siwon
English Name: Andrew Choi
Birthday: February 10, 1987
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies/Specialties: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Taekwondo, Chinese (language), Playing drums. 

-When you have Siwon, be ready for everyday sermons about's God's love for the mankind.
Instruments: Drums, Piano and Guitar
Religion: Christian
Instagram: @siwon1987
Twitter: @siwon407
-He was born in Seoul, South Korea

-He likes skinny girls.. I told you, he is interested in GIRLS. No matter how big we pay him, he won't be a man's boyfriend. So if you are reading this and you are a boy, skip.

-Price: 73 million won (you can pay for him in 2 years with downpayments every month)

"He isn't interested in men..." Taemin frowned and huffed, "he is handsome but... aish." and went to the next one.

Birth Name: Jung Yun Ho
Stage Name: U-Know / Yunho
Birthday: February 6, 1986

Religion: Christian
Height: 184 cm

Weight: 66 kg
Blood Type: A
Specialty: Dancing
Hobbies: Music, Reading, Playing sports, Composing music
-He was born in Gwangju, South Korea
-He has a younger sister named Jung Ji Hye

-Price: 73.5 won (you can pay for him in 2 years with downpayments every month)

"Who cares if he has a younger sister?"

 

Birth Name: Shim Chang Min
Stage Name: Max / Changmin
Birthday: F

Please log in to read the full chapter