Chapter 6

Love Love Love

It is already past twelve midnight. Minsoo held Niel's hand while they are following behind the two guys from before. Niel is already drunk and tipsy so Minsoo gave extra care on handling him. Once they reached the booth they are heading for, Minsoo quickly let Niel sit down beside him. Niel's eyes are already blinking and his head may drop on the floor anytime.

"Hi! I'm Baekhyun!!!" energetically said by the shorter guy while waving his hand on Niel.

"I'm Chanyeol." the taller guy introduced before he yawned.

"He owns this place." Baekhyun said which caused Niel to widened his eyes and become sane for a moment.

"O-Oh really? I'm Niel. Nice meeting you." Niel said and lowered his head a little right after.

"Chanyeol and I are dating. How about you and Minsoo?" Baekhyun bravely asked. Niel is surprised. Same as Minsoo. Chanyeol and Baekhyun smirked at the two.

"We're not like that." Minsoo said.

"Y-Yeah ... not really." Niel added.

"Let's drink some more?" Chanyeol asked.

"Of course! Let's have more cocktails!!!" Baekhyun followed.

"Niel can't drink anymore." Minsoo said.

"Stupid. Of course I can drink some more!" Niel interfered.

"Oh?! Look at this." Baekhyun reacted.

"Niel!" Minsoo exclaimed.

"What?!" Niel yelled back.

"You can't do this. You're drunk already!" Minsoo said.

"You're here so I shouldn't be worried? Right?" Niel seductively said before sending a single wink and smile on Minsoo which surprised the latter.

"Y-Yeah ... you're right." Minsoo replied, still out of his senses from what he just saw.

"Total defeat." Chanyeol teased.

As a bunch of cocktails arrived, all that Minsoo was able to do is to release a sigh when Niel quickly grabbed on one of the drinks like there's no tomorrow. The four get to know more each other, especially on Niel.

Chunji was about to chase the other guy away from Ricky when something prevented him. He felt a hand on his arm. He turned around and it was the guy with the unique hair color who helped him awhile ago.

"Wanna come with me?" the random guy said.

"Wh-Where?" Chunji asked, stuttering.

"On my booth of course." the random guy said while smiling at Chunji.

"Is it okay? Well, um ... your friends?" Chunji hesitantly asked.

"Oh ... actually, I'm alone now. They left already." the random guy said and held Chunji's hand, dragging the latter to his booth at the inner balcony. Still, Chunji's eyes are on Ricky, staying focused and alert for what may happen. They arrived at the booth and the two sat down.

"You want me to get you a drink or something?" the random guy offered.

"No ... I'm fine." Chunji replied and still tipsy that moment.

"I'll go get something. Be right back really quick!" the random guy smiled at him before leaving. Chunji's attention is back again on Ricky. Chunji's eyes widened from what he saw: Ricky is sleeping on the other guy's arm. He stood up and is about to chase away the other guy with Ricky but the random guy who helped him awhile ago is back.

"Leaving already?" the random guy asked.

"Oh no ... it's just that ..." Chunji softly said.

"Hmmm? Let's go back to our seat." the random guy replied.

Instead of sitting in front of Chunji, the random guy sat beside him which made Chunji a little uncomfortable. Why? He just met that guy and he feels that the guy likes him. On the other hand, he thinks that the guy is just being friendly with him. For him, not expecting anything should be first in hand.

Chunji is drunk like hell that night. The world is distorted in Chunji's eyes. His ears are deaf all because of the endless loud noise. He can't bear it anymore. The guy with him kept on talking with him but Chunji kept on apologizing for not being able to pay attention.

"What was it again?" Chunji asked in a weakened state.

"I guess you should really go home." the other guy said in a concerned way.

"I'm sorry." Chunji apologized.

"That's the eleventh time you said that. You need to go home. You really need to." the other guy repeated.

The other guy helped Chunji to stand up. He held Chunji's hand and assisted him in walking down the stairs. Once they were out of the nightclub, Chunji felt quiet relieved when the night breeze soothed him. Chunji sneezed right after.

"Let's go it's so cold in here." the random guy said.

"Where?" Chunji asked.

"To my car first. I'll drive you home since you can't go home in that poor state." the random guy teased.

"Yah! I can take the bus home!" the annoyed Chunji yelled.

"Yeah sure, really. Let's go now."

Chunji's hand was held by the random guy and the grip was too tight that's why he wasn't able to do anything. A jet black car is on Chunji's front after a few steps.

"Get in." the random guy said after he opened the car for Chunji.

"Thank you." Chunji replied.

As soon as Chunji entered the car, the random guy started driving. Caught in the heavy traffic, the random guy asked Chunji where he is staying.

"So, where should I drive you?" the random guy asked.

"Where do you stay?" he asked again when Chunji didn't say anything. He turned to him found out that Chunji already fell asleep. He smiled at how the latter can still remain pretty and cute even asleep. The random guy checked the navigator on his phone and when he found a nearby luxurious hotel, he immediately drove his car towards it.

Back on the club, Ricky woke up again from Changjo's arm. He looked around and he recognized he's still inside the club. Suddenly, he had a headache and he moaned in pain which caused Changjo to panic for a few seconds.

"What's wrong?!" Changjo asked.

"M-My head ... it hurts so much!" Ricky complained.

"I think you should go home." Changjo advised.

"Not yet. Chunji hyung and Niel hyung are still not back." Ricky said.

"Shall we wait for them?" Changjo asked.

"Of course! They will be worried if I'm suddenly gone." Ricky answered.

With that being decided, the two waited for Chunji and Niel. An hour passed. Ricky vomitted again but that time, he was able to make it at the restroom with Changjo following him. They went back on their booth and still, no Chunji nor Niel for Ricky. The annoyed Ricky crossed his arms and wondered what's taking his hyungs so long. Another hour passed. Ricky is ready to die any moment. He can't take it anymore.

"I'll go home!" Ricky whined as he stood up and he almost fell on the ground but Changjo was there to catch him.

"Tsk! Be careful!" Changjo said who was surprised from what just happened.

Changjo carefully assisted Ricky out of the nightclub. The scent of Ricky's citrus perfume dominated the scent of alcohol which gave a turn on to Changjo. Lol. Once out of the club, Ricky bid his goodbye to Changjo.

"I'll take the bus. Thank you Changjo." Ricky said and smiled after.

"You sure you can take care of yourself?" Changjo asked.

"Yes." Ricky answered.

"Just for you to know, I brought my car with me and I can still drive. I can bring you home if you want." Changjo suggested.

"That's too much already. Take care!" Ricky waved innocently while his head are already spinning.

Changjo left. Ricky waited and waited for a bus to arrive. He's already shivering and might fall on the ground with just any wrong move. He waited for another couple of minutes and still no bus for him. He hugged himself, hoping to warm up his body but it had no effect. It was a very cold night. After a few minutes, a car painted in blue stopped on his front. Changjo came out.

"This is why I asked to drive you home! Look at you! Get in!" Changjo madly stated.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." Ricky apologized right after he's inside the car.

"Where do you stay?" Changjo sternly asked.

"Um ... actually ... it's too late ... and I don't wanna be scolded once I get home ... so ..." Ricky stopped, hesitant on what to say,

"So?" Changjo asked.

"Can I spend a night at your place? Like ... no, I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry." Ricky said as he pouted and looked out of the window.

"Oh that ... of course you can!" Changjo assured.

"Really?" Ricky asked once more.

"Yeah and I'm living alone too." Changjo said.

"Are you really okay ... spending the night with me?" Changjo added.

"As if I have any choices left." Ricky answered.

"Okay! Off to my place!" Changjo exclaimed before putting on a smile on his face without Ricky noticing.

 

 

~~~~~

Hmm. Sleepovers huh? Wooo my subscribers increased :D Thank you people :3