Chapter 1

Love Love Love

Seoul High School. It was a normal Friday morning ... no, it's not. It was the last day of classes. The three best of bestfriends - Chunji, Niel and Ricky - are hurrying to finish completing their requirements. Running on the halls, looking for their teachers, filling up bunch of forms and papers are what they did for the whole morning.

"I'm tired already." the youngest Ricky complained.

"Oh come on Ricky! Summer is on us right after we finished this!" Chunji cheered up with a smile at Ricky who was being left behind.

"Quit being a brat Ricky! Let's go now Chunji." Niel picked.

"Yah! I heard that! I heard that Niel hyung!" Ricky yelled and Niel only smirked like a diva. Chunji smiled at the two.

"I will miss this." Chunji stated while Niel and Ricky are throwing "soft slaps and punches" at one another. Upon hearing Chunji, the two stopped and wondered.

"What do you mean Chunji hyung?" Ricky innocently wondered.

"Summer is coming right after ..." Chunji replied before looking up at the clear sky.

"Gosh Chunji. We can still see each other even if it's summertime!" Niel exclaimed.

"Of course Chunji hyung! We can always visit each other's house, right?" Ricky added before giving an assuring smile on Chunji.

"Sorry. I forgot about that." Chunji smiled at the two with the idea of them spending time together even it is summer.

"Alright. Let's see ... uhm ... one more teacher to sign our papers and we're done in here!" Niel calmly stated.

"Really?! Yaaay! Let's finish this really really fast! I wanna eat cakes, tarts, pies, muffins, cheeseca-"

"Shut up please. Let's go." Niel abrupted Ricky who was "out-of-the-world" because of too much imagination and the two continued hitting each other along the halls. Chunji followed behind the two and smiled at his friends.

Everything was finished. Students from different levels are going out of the school. Some are happy, some are not. The three are on their way out of the school. Ricky was clinging on Chunji, telling his hyung where he wants to eat lunch and Chunji was listening what the younger wants. Niel was busy "tip-touching" his phone, browsing his SNS account. Exaggerated reactions are to be expected when Niel is on his SNS.

"Oh my god guys! A younger student added me! Should I accept the request?!" Niel exaggeratingly told the two.

"Ew. Niel hyung is being a pedo." Ricky coldly stated.

"Yah! You disrespectful kid! No cheesecakes for you!!!" Niel arrogantly bragged.

"What am I saying Niel hyung! Of course you should accept him." Ricky smiled, afraid that there will be no cheesecakes for him.

"You think so?" Niel replied.

"Uh-huh." Ricky agreed.

"So where are we going to eat? I'm so hungry." Chunji stated at the two who are busy browing the photos of the younger guy that added Niel on the SNS.

"I wanna eat cheesecakes." Ricky said before he raised a hand.

"I want pasta!!!" Niel shouted.

"Hmmm ... cheesecakes and pasta ... alright! Then let's go to the usual." Chunji happily told the two.

"Yaaay! The usual!" Ricky agreed. Together, the three completely left the school and are on their way to the coffee shop with Ricky clinging his arms on his hyungs. When the coffee shop and it's signboard are on Ricky's sight, he ran on to it like he is really hungry and really in need of a cheesecake on his mouth. From the outside, he looked through the glass walls and his eyes are full already because of the sweets displayed inside. He turned around and noticed that his Chunji hyung and Niel hyung are still far and walking slowly.

"Chunji hyung! Niel hyung! Hurry, hurry!!!" Ricky yelled at the two who are left behind. He smiled and giggled right after.

"He's really innocent, right?" Chunji asked Niel right after Ricky called out to them.

"He is." Niel smiled and agreed.

"I'm afraid that he might be cheated on by someone one day." Chunji said as he crossed his arms.

"We won't let that happen, right?" Niel asked with a smirk on his face.

"Of course." Chunji replied and smiled back.

"Yaaaah! What's taking you so long Chunji hyung? Niel hyung? Hurry!!!!" the impatient Ricky yelled again.

"Sheesh. Look at him being a brat again." Niel scoffed and smiled at Chunji.

"That's one of his charms." Chunji replied.

"Alright! We're coming!!!!!" Chunji yelled back at Ricky and he pulled Niel's arm. The two ran towards Ricky just like what the youngest did.

The three entered inside the coffee shop and Ricky carelessly walked and jumped around while looking for a seat. Niel silently nagged on him of course while Chunji headed into the counter immediately and ordered food for them.

"1 Blueberry cheesecake for the little kid, 1 pasta carbonara for that diva and uhm ... I'll go for uhm ... I think a clubhouse sandwich will do." Chunji merrily ordered at the counter. The cashier staff smiled back at him while inputting their orders.

"It's so comfortable in here. Just look at this! It's so soft! Softy softy softy!" Ricky quietly exclaimed at Niel while jumping on the couch while sitting on it.

"Stop it Ricky! That's so inappropriate!" Niel nagged.

"Why! I'm a customer here!!!" Ricky replied.

"Aigoo. There's no use explaining to you." Niel forfeited. Chunji arrived at them carrying a tray with their food on it.

"Yaaay! Food!!!" Ricky exclaimed and immediately grabbed his blueberry cheesecake from the tray. Chunji handed the pasta on Niel and took his clubhouse sandwich. Ricky clasped his hands and closed his eyes, praying for a short time before eating. While his eyes are closed, Chunji and Niel smiled at him without him knowing. Immediately after opening his eyes, Ricky rushed immediately on the cheesecake and that annoyed our diva Niel.

"Just where are your manners Ricky! Come on, eat in a gentle way! Gosh, Chunji can you take care of that kid." Niel complained on Chunji who is sitting beside Ricky.

"Oh look at that Ricky. You've got remains on your face. Wait a second." Chunji stated before he grabbed a tissue and wiped the remains on Ricky's face. Ricky looked up to him with his eyes blinking, not saying anything.

"What's wrong?" Chunji asked.

"Nothing hyung. It's just like you look after me very well. You're like a mom to me and to Niel hyung also." Ricky complimented. With a surprised face, Chunji looked at Niel after he heard Ricky's words. The two smiled at one another and looked back at Ricky.

"What is it again Ricky?" Chunji asked again.

"A mom. Mother. Mommy!!!" Ricky merrily replied.

"Chunji is like that because he's babysitting you. You're an annoying baby!" Niel meanly stated.

"First, I'm not annoying. And second, I'm not a baby." Ricky cleared things and pouted at Niel.

"But wait, if Chunji hyung is like a mom to me ... I should have a dad also!" Ricky added and smiled in delight. Poker faces are on Chunji and Niel.

"W-What are you s-saying Ricky ... that's impossible ..." Chunji stated as he looked away from Ricky.

"Ricky, you're so hungry that you are saying nonsense things. Shut up and eat okay?" Niel yelled and Ricky rolled his eyes before he continued to eat. While they were finishing up their food, Niel noticed that Chunji suddenly lost his mood.

After a few more minutes, the three went out of the coffee shop upon finishing up their meals. It is two in the afternoon and they are waiting at a bus stop. Chunji is still quiet and Niel is a little uncomfortable of that. Ricky is busy playing games on his phone. More minutes passed and a bus arrived. They entered it and took their seats. Not so long and Ricky fell asleep. That gave Niel the chance to ask Chunji what's bothering him.

"I think something's bothering you Chunji." Niel asked.

"What are you saying? I'm fine." Chunji replied with a smile, trying to escape Niel's question.

"You're not fine. I can see it." Niel stated.

"I'm really fine." Chunji laughed at Niel.

"Chunji ... you're not good in lying." Niel stated as he looked at Chunji in his eyes.

"Okay. Sorry for that." Chunji surrendered.

"So, what's on your mind?" Niel asked again.

"Well, you, Ricky and I are gay. Suddenly, something popped on my mind. Like if we can find love one day ... no, if it is even possible for us ... you know." Chunji said to Niel in a quiet manner. Soon after that, he looked out through the window and put on a little smile.

"Of course that's possible. Ricky's adorable, you're pretty and I am hot! How come there'll be no love for us! Even the straightest of all straight guys will fall for us and you know it!" Niel assured at the worried Chunji.

"Niel ... you really know how to cheer me up." Chunji replied with joyful eyes.

"What "best-friends-for three-years" are for if I can't cheer you up." Niel stated.

"Oops we gotta wake up Ricky. His stop is coming." Chunji added.

"Hey brat wake up. Heyyy!" Niel yelled directly at Ricky's ear.

"Yah! What was that!" Ricky nastily complained.

"That was mean Niel." Chunji added.

"I'm mean. Now Ricky, your stop is coming soon." Niel told Ricky.

"It is? Thanks for waking me up then." Ricky sarcastically stated. After a few more minutes, the bus stopped and Ricky stood up bidding goodbye to his hyungs. The bus started to move and from the outside, Chunji saw Ricky waving at them. Chunji smiled and waved back at Ricky.

"Sooner and you'll "bye-bye" too." Chunji teased.

"You'll miss me, best friend." Niel smirked at Chunji.

"Take care." Chunji bidded as the bus stopped again and Niel stood up, completely leaving the bus. Chunji smiled outside knowing that classes have ended and summer is approaching. But one thing is still bothering his mind.

"Crap ... I think we forgot something." Chunji kept on thinking carefully, trying to remember what they forgot. After a few more seconds ...

"Shoot! We forgot to empty our lockers!!!"

 

 

~~~~~

It's been how many months and here I am writing again :) I missed you so much my readers :((( How's the first chapter? Leave your thoughts below :) Thanks :) Don't forget to subscribe!!! :P