` 1437 } ❝ Eternal ❞ ━ YG Entertainment new boy group . [ apply open. ]

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

They will made you go crazy with them. They will made you scream their name. They're here to steal your heart !

Foreword

Eternal

Bruises can heal but pain never gone.
Feeling changed but hearts never forget.
Memories fade as times goes but our songs will live for eternal.

 

      plotline     |     guideline     |     application    |     source     |       turn in       |      characters        

On the 1st January 2014, YG entertainment has posted a mysterious video on Youtube, a boy group with darker style and attractive dance that cause a large rumors among k-pop fans on topics ' who are they? ' ' A new boy band? ' ' A trainee ? ' ' They're HOT ' included  a rumors about them being gay because it's seems  too good to be real. Are these rumors real or fake? It has been 5 years since 2NE1 debut. If YG debut them, they're going to make an impact in k-pop world━and not just a k-pop world but some idols include.
 
Despite those cool and hansome image that they don't have anymore since when they step out of debut stage, they're just a bunch of crazy guys who think I-am-not-crazy and think crazy-is-just-one-type-of-admire. (Well, for them at least.) They don't know how to do things simply like normal people does. No, they don't do something boring as that. If they are gonna sit, then they're sit cool and handsomely like their image ! (Please imagine someone who sit slowly with one leg crossed and with those smug looks since-I-am-a-king-you-have-to-obeyed-me kind of face.) When they're boring or desperate attention, they can make a ty trashes become something fun. Yes, they're that boring and desperate.
 
 
R u l e s & w a r n i n g .
01. No bashing.
02. You don't have to comment regularly but please at least comment every 3 chapters to make me know that you're still reading.
03. This fic will be  only. Don't like don't read, okay?
04. You can re-use your OC.
05. No deadline, yet.
06. Upvote or subscription before apply please.
07. You can apply maximum of three times.
08. English isn't my mother language so sorry if my grammar are strange or wrong.

I n f o r m a t i o n .

 Author : Fukashi

 Genre : major Romance and ,  a mix of drama and comedy.

 Group name :  Eternal
 Label :  YG Enterainment

 Number of members :  7
 Fanclub colour :  #0000333
 Fanclub name :  TBA
 Debut date :  TBA
 Group concept :  Dark