People sure are creative.

Fantasize

Jessica has always found it amusing and a little weird how the fans paired them up together. She supposed she knew more about it than the other girls besides Taeyeon and Tiffany as the three of them were the most frequently coupled. She had to hand it to them, some of the videos they made even had her second-guessing the way she would glance at some of the girls.

And don’t even get her started on the fanfic.

While wading through the massive amount of the good, the bad, the awkward, and the just plain creepy she learns she finds the ones where she’s pining over * here* especially entertaining because while she would call herself biual she can’t really see herself long term with a woman let alone one of her members. Any crushes fade quickly when you’ve held their hair back when they’re drunk and puking or hear them fart in their sleep while drooling on their pillows. Plus she needs to be realistic. She’s an idol which means she will never have any semblance of a private life and on top of that, happens to live in a country where homouality is still very much taboo. There’s no way.

Still, she thinks to herself as she clicks on the next chapter of a particularly interesting Yulsic fic, it’s always fun to fantasize